Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 3378 times)

Remedy360

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2013, 11:09:18 PM »
the problem with ray allen was his holier than thou attitude and the fact that he was jocking certain members too hard, shit was annoying... other than that he was a cool contributor

On the other hand, calling someone who argued perfectly logical for equal rights for all a "major fag-sympathizer" for example, is so common on here and not at all annoying.

someone who adamantly preaches equal rights for faggots is a whole lot more annoying than someone who realizes faggotry is ultimately wrong.

i mean, gays can be gay, i can give a fuck less.. but when they start demanding marriage unions, rights to adopt children, and protesting chick-fil-a's, then they become faggots.

And that's exactly the mistake RayAllen made. Seriously trying to argue with someone who's stating nonsensical, ignorant shit like that. He might have taken it too serious but he'll learn that too, someday.

That's Nik tho. The guy who screamed racist in every thread Elano posted in and got him banned for making jokes about black stereotypes
NIK didn't get Elano banned though.

Some other monkey did.

How long is he banned for? Lol I remember a few years ago someone setting up  countdowns for returns when he'd get banned.

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2013, 12:44:44 AM »
the problem with ray allen was his holier than thou attitude and the fact that he was jocking certain members too hard, shit was annoying... other than that he was a cool contributor

On the other hand, calling someone who argued perfectly logical for equal rights for all a "major fag-sympathizer" for example, is so common on here and not at all annoying.

someone who adamantly preaches equal rights for faggots is a whole lot more annoying than someone who realizes faggotry is ultimately wrong.

i mean, gays can be gay, i can give a fuck less.. but when they start demanding marriage unions, rights to adopt children, and protesting chick-fil-a's, then they become faggots.

And that's exactly the mistake RayAllen made. Seriously trying to argue with someone who's stating nonsensical, ignorant shit like that. He might have taken it too serious but he'll learn that too, someday.

That's Nik tho. The guy who screamed racist in every thread Elano posted in and got him banned for making jokes about black stereotypes
NIK didn't get Elano banned though.

Some other monkey did.

How long is he banned for? Lol I remember a few years ago someone setting up  countdowns for returns when he'd get banned.

LOL I remember that too.

I think for a couple weeks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2013, 11:18:29 AM »

will, i know ur senile, but he got banned because he was spammin the front page with family facebook pics out of rage. do us all a favor and retrieve that humility that made u special. nobody likes a nice guy who tries too hard to be bold.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2013, 11:22:40 AM »
So NIK, you're brother, you're own blood doesn't deserve the same rights as you?

I'm not being a "fag sympathizer". So don't dodge the question and say that; I just want you to tell me your own brother isn't equal to you.

doesnt matter who it is... homosexuality is wrong. how can it even be argued? fag sex is probably the most unnatural thing in the entire world. i dont know my brothers business, but if you wanna holla, u got his facebook.

Will_B

« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »

will, i know ur senile, but he got banned because he was spammin the front page with family facebook pics out of rage. do us all a favor and retrieve that humility that made u special. nobody likes a nice guy who tries too hard to be bold.

This is getting ridiculous :D

Mr. Nice Guy

Sikotic™

« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2013, 12:00:05 AM »
oh no, the old man pictures are starting again :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2013, 02:56:22 AM »
oh no, the old man pictures are starting again :)

LMFAO!! :D