Author Topic: Dre's Voice  (Read 2579 times)

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dre's Voice
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »
Yep, Dre's current ghostwriters got him sounding like a goofball.

Its not his ghostwriters, even on that snoop doggisode video at the end when they were performing still dre live he was using it then. sounded horrible
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »

Its not his ghostwriters, even on that snoop doggisode video at the end when they were performing still dre live he was using it then. sounded horrible

you mean this?

http://57thave.com/?p=41161

The sound quality is shit, but what I can hear is him using that deep 2001 voice that you all love. What does that have to do with the songs we're talking about?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »
you guys realize it probably isn't Dre who decides? Blame it on whoever's laying out reference tracks for him

how dumb are u...really?

i agree with the OP...dre isn't right for experimenting with his voice. if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
you guys realize it probably isn't Dre who decides? Blame it on whoever's laying out reference tracks for him

how dumb are u...really?

i agree with the OP...dre isn't right for experimenting with his voice. if it aint broke, dont fix it.

How dumb are YOU? If Dre needs a reference track to tell how to rap to a beat (which he does because most of the leaks have been reference tracks) then obviously he isn't the one coming up with those styles. Give your feeble brain a chance to comprehend this bit of logic.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 02:11:17 AM »
decide for yourself... heres dre over that drug test beat with another voice.. oh and theres also snoop and nate in it... enjoy

and dont ask me to finish this shit im still busy with the amy remix  

http://www.limelinx.com/files/9eb6d8af138c418d909c46dad430059a

8)

A

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 03:06:14 AM »

how dumb are u...really?

How dumb are YOU? If Dre needs a reference track to tell how to rap to a beat (which he does because most of the leaks have been reference tracks) then obviously he isn't the one coming up with those styles. Give your feeble brain a chance to comprehend this bit of logic.

the reference track has nothin to do with the voice he chooses to use, dumbfuck. he can spit the same exact flow with 20 different voices. in the end, dre decides how the final tracks should SOUND, in ANY song he's involved in. ur flat out dumb for thinking whoever writes dre's lyrics is also deciding how dre's voice sounds lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 03:08:51 AM »
decide for yourself... heres dre over that drug test beat with another voice.. oh and theres also snoop and nate in it... enjoy

8)

A

way better

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 03:18:36 AM »
Those songs still wouldn't be good even with a change in delivery.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 06:41:35 AM »

8)

A

way better

exactly.  i don't know what possessed this nigga to change up his swagger like that smh.  i'm sure he'll prevail as always tho

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 10:56:13 AM »

you mean this?

http://57thave.com/?p=41161

The sound quality is shit, but what I can hear is him using that deep 2001 voice that you all love. What does that have to do with the songs we're talking about?

Yeah that video, no its not the 2001 voice, and his ghostwriters can switch his flow up but not his voice, anyway his ghostwriters should be writing how dre would flow.
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »

how dumb are u...really?

the reference track has nothin to do with the voice he chooses to use, dumbfuck. he can spit the same exact flow with 20 different voices. in the end, dre decides how the final tracks should SOUND, in ANY song he's involved in. ur flat out dumb for thinking whoever writes dre's lyrics is also deciding how dre's voice sounds lmao.

LMAO so you think the ghostwriter for Drug Test made him a normal verse and he just decided on his own to rap like Timbaland? The inflections in his voice and slurring of his words are things the reference tracks lay out for Dre. Hence why Dre raps exactly like Em laid the track out for him on Crack a Bottle.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 12:46:36 AM »
^you're too dumb to get it, son

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »
No, you're at a loss for words because you know I'm right. The evidence is right there in the reference tracks.

Ashtrey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 05:14:05 AM »

8)

A

way better

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 01:54:31 PM »
No, you're at a loss for words because you know I'm right. The evidence is right there in the reference tracks.

the reference tracks are to show him how he should flow the lyrics, dumbfuck, not how his voice should sound. lmao. u, my friend, are the idiot. no one on here will agree with u, cuz what ur saying is extremely dumb (as usual).