Author Topic: 50 Cent slams Interscope for failing to release his fifth album  (Read 1234 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 Cent slams Interscope for failing to release his fifth album
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »
^ he said it himself. 5 albums, 4 studio albums and 1 greatest hits. He's done that and delivered the GRODT soundtrack, 2 lloyd banks solos, 2 young buck solos, and 1 solo a piece by game, yayo, and mobb deep. No way in hell should they be holding him captive. 
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 02:07:38 PM »
I still wanna know what his contract situation is with Interscope. I thought BISD was the last album he owed them (other than a greatest hits album but that's up to interscope to put out; probably won't be until after he dies like most labels do to make money off their artist)

If he's that unhappy he should just leave. If anybody in hip-hop could start their own distribution company its Curtis. He's a smart guy so I'm pretty sure he's observed how the wheel turns as far as the big business behind the scenes at Interscope. He should give it a shot.
BISD was his last. The new one comes out on Interscope if he re-negotiates his contract.
Ive always wondered why no-ones ever started their own distribution label

He was signed for 5 albums, who's to say the 5th album had to be a greatest hits project?

Around 6:38
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/ybRDheMNI_Y&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/ybRDheMNI_Y&amp;feature=related</a>
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 08:59:58 PM »
If I had to guess, I'd say BISD was his "last album on Interscope" because he assumed they would put out his greatest hits album as his 5th & he wouldn't really have to do anything.

But apparently they were like "fuck that, make another new album".

Okka

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »
No wonder they won't release a new album from him since he been puttin' out so horrible music.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »
 :psych:50