Author Topic: 40 Vintage Videos-Mack 10, DOC, K-Dee, Kokane, PPC, Ice-T, Ren, Kausion, Quik...  (Read 363 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ur doin a gob job wit ur videos n shit, Cordozzar.. categorizing em, n keepin the info definite n complete. tahts what i like  8)

usually dont give a fuck about music-videos, but i check out ur shit from time to time
keep it up

I'm glad you appreciate that too! Cause I think it is relevent to have that info in addition to the video: I try to do it whenever I can because I hate when I find a rare & great vid wit no description or info whatsoever! Music comes in a context: main artist, featurings, producer, director, album, time of release, or location & date for a live vid...

It don't seem like nothing but it takes a lot of time & research in the long run! Worse of all is trying to put em in approximate chronological order! Very few people bother to do that but how can people see an artist evolve if all his shit is all randomly put together?

So I really appreciate you find it relevent too! A little outside help if I can find some would def help too!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
5 more vids added.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
5 more vids added.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Keep It Real video version is the bomb, can someone up the maxi cd with the 2 remixes on it?