ban him or not?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
9 (42.9%)
IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Petition to ban Will_B  (Read 2278 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Petition to ban Will_B
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »
dude, ur fuckin insane.. really ------ :camp:

ur obviously makin it seem like im accusin u for the link-destruction, cuz i was mad about some song-requests.

u deleted links before that, i aproached u abouut that earlier. the Kurupt-shit, but i couldnt prove it till later (the Kurupt-link died as soon as u got ahold on it).
but then, when 7 smaller update links were deleted IMMEDIATELY after i told u to eff urself over some greedy music-requests,, i called u out..

get it together, u fuckin idiot..  :laugh:
lyin son of a bitch

LMAO, all of this shit was proven long ago --
7 update- links were deleted after i told u to eff urself, u deleted em immediately cuz u were mad at me    u have Asperger (i can tell by the way ur reasonin in messages),, n its compulsive
the motive?
obviously,u get irate when ppl post up songs in better bitrates or whatever.
u alwasy spazzed out at people when they post the same shit as u,,
like the case wit some Death Row-shit (documented), u screamed at me when i posted a Snoop-song in  a slightly better bitrate  
want me to quote it?
u have 3000 posts about one sinlge music-group, DPG (this is called" Savauntism"),, n ur crazy n obsessed, wit way too much time on ur hands (this is how u managed to find time to report links
)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:58:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2011, 02:59:01 PM »
dude, ur fuckin insane.. really

ur obviously makin it seem like im accusin u for the link-destruction, cuz i was mad about some song-requests.

u deleted links before that, i aproached u abouut that earlier. the Kurupt-shit, but i couldnt prove it till later.
but then, when 7 smaller update links were deleted IMMEDIATELY after i told u to eff urself over some greedy music-requests,, i called u out..

Now you're just going into a lie overdrive fantasy world. :camp:

We were totally cool, you sent me a dead link, I told you 'its dead' ------------ you said 'there is a snitch on dubcc, it must be you'
I said fuck you, not me...we sorted it out...you told me sorry, and that you suspected Okka and others too.

Then recently (just before you started the 'Will B thread) we had a fall out (you could say) because I said 'no Mike I'm not sending you a Bonus track'...and you know why.

Within a short time you started this campaign......you made a 'fact' out of your paranoid obsession that someone on dubcc was/is a snitch....in the meantime you're also obsessing people are hacking your PM inbox!

« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2011, 03:00:11 PM »
LMAO

can u read?  :laugh:
i didnt send u a dead link, lol
it was dead after u recieved it,
n i never call u out cuz of any damn bonus-tracks, u paranoid clown (that was only a bonus)

u deleted links before that, i aproached u abouut that earlier. the Kurupt-shit, but i couldnt prove it till later (the Kurupt-link died as soon as u got ahold on it).

lyin son of a bitch

7 update- links were deleted after i told u to eff urself, u deleted em immediately cuz u were mad at me    u have Asperger (i can tell by the way ur reasonin in messages),, n its compulsive
the motive?
like the case wit some Death Row-shit (documented), u screamed at me when i posted a Snoop-song in  a slightly better bitrate  
want me to quote it?
u have 3000 posts about one sinlge music-group, DPG (this is called" Savauntism"),, n ur crazy n obsessed, wit way too much time on ur hands (this is how u managed to find time to report links
)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:03:10 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2011, 03:02:59 PM »
You sent me a dead fucking link......we were totally cool, why the fuck would I delete a link of yours, I considered you a homie?

BUT YOU ARE FUCKING PARANOID......SOMEONE IS HACKING YOUR PM'S......DELETING LINKS.....OKKA......WILLL.......EVERYONEEEEEE

"I told you to support the artist, you called me a bitch and that you'd uploaded a million songs to the forum...

I said to you then, just don't ask me for retail stuff...support the artists...it was a fucking $4.99 download but you wouldn't support it..

And then you took the time to craft that 'Will B' thread....and all of a sudden, 1 dead link 'became' 8...and it was all down to me. :camp:

FUCK YOU."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:06:45 PM by OG Will B 'Getting banned this week' »

« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
LMAO

can u read?  :laugh:
i didnt send u a dead link, lol
it was dead after u recieved it,
n i never call u out cuz of any damn bonus-tracks, u paranoid clown (that was only a bonus in the callout-thread)

lyin son of a bitch

the motive?
want me to quote it?
)

Will_B

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2011, 03:07:07 PM »
You sent me a dead fucking link......we were totally cool, why the fuck would I delete a link of yours, I considered you a homie?

BUT YOU ARE FUCKING PARANOID......SOMEONE IS HACKING YOUR PM'S......DELETING LINKS.....OKKA......WILLL.......EVERYONEEEEEE

"I told you to support the artist, you called me a bitch and that you'd uploaded a million songs to the forum...

I said to you then, just don't ask me for retail stuff...support the artists...it was a fucking $4.99 download but you wouldn't support it..

And then you took the time to craft that 'Will B' thread....and all of a sudden, 1 dead link 'became' 8...and it was all down to me.

FUCK YOU."

« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2011, 03:13:46 PM »
u fuckin retard. IT WASNT DEAD. it was dead after u recieved it, thats why i aproached u.
i didnt call u out cuz of those damn requests, it was the vanished update-links that was the issue
 u compulsive 37yr old Asperger "3000posts about DPG"/arguin over bitrates for leaks"/Asperger-ass crazy son of abitch
u deleted em.     but i dont give a shit, thas was a long time ago.. its the current issue wit ur trollin n stalkin on the forum

considerin me a "homie"?   :camp:   the only thing u ever did on this forum, was downlodin n terrozien on my timeconsumed updload-links,,
get over urself  :)

and LOL at u namedroppin people again.. yea, i was irritated cuz my links were deleted, yes i did aporach Okka for a reason.. can u blame me? how am i "paranoid"?  ::)

Quote:
------

This is your motive---
the motive?
want me to quote it?
u have 3000 posts about one sinlge music-group, DPG (this is called" Savauntism"),, n ur crazy n obsessed, wit way too much time on ur hands (this is how u managed to find time to report links)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:16:26 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2011, 10:21:37 PM »
Keep takin the tablets dude..

« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2011, 01:11:49 AM »
^
smh,  ::)

so basicaly, ur goin to continue to provoke eveyrhtin in ur way, n wait for meltdowns (lol),, n then tell me to chill?
n at the same time ur goin to eat off of my shit (my time-consumed uploads) -- the only reason why ur on here in the first place.
lmao, just leave already. it would be different if u trolled wit a glimt in the eye n if u could be enteratinin, but ur boooring as fuck. Elano doesnt need competition. get out

u even admitted in this thread that u wil continue to troll n drag-down the forum for eternity (n at the same time ur playin "victim"  ::) smh..

n whenever i ask u why ur keep doin all of this this, ur goin to brush it off - n blame some irrelevant old war that happnd 3 months ago (which was proven n squashed), n say "i think you lied, boo-hoo,, thas why i can keep trollin n draggin down everythin in my way to this day. im bitter, upset n angry over an old nternet-accusation" LMAO

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:51:15 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2011, 12:44:13 PM »
"I think Will deleted those links...thats if the links didn't expire..no wait I'm sure he did...or it was someone else...or no one"

« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2011, 01:20:56 PM »
u didnt answer the question, O.G. Wiliam  :)

^
smh,  ::)

so basicaly, ur goin to continue to provoke eveyrhtin in ur way, n wait for meltdowns (lol),, n then tell me to chill?
n at the same time ur goin to eat off of my shit (my time-consumed uploads) -- the only reason why ur on here in the first place.
lmao, just leave already. it would be different if u trolled wit a glimt in the eye n if u could be enteratinin, but ur boooring as fuck. Elano doesnt need competition. get out

u even admitted in this thread that u wil continue to troll n drag-down the forum for eternity (n at the same time ur playin "victim"  ::) smh..

n whenever i ask u why ur keep doin all of this this, ur goin to brush it off - n blame some irrelevant old war that happnd 3 months ago (which was proven n squashed), n say "i think you lied, boo-hoo,, thas why i can keep trollin n draggin down everythin in my way to this day. im bitter, upset n angry over an old nternet-accusation"

btw, u realize the time u spent on trollin n followin me around on this forum, u could have spent on doin somthin constructive like concieving a child wit ur lady, n watch it grow up  8)

the amount of time u spent on ur boring trollin and menstrual breakdowns is incredible. ???

r u loosin sleep over the old link-dilemma. nightmares?
am i hauntin u at night?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:23:59 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:28 AM »
Tell you to chill?

Nah, I'm gonna tell you to GET FUCKED :nahnah:

Prick. ::)

Okka

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »
Why don't you both just stop postin' in this thread after you read this message?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2011, 02:58:34 PM »
smh at Jome locking my "is Jay-Z realer than 2Pac thread (which was providing actual heated discussion) and letting this shit go on.