ban him or not?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
9 (42.9%)
IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Petition to ban Will_B  (Read 2273 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Petition to ban Will_B
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 03:05:12 PM »
what is the big deal? Just stop replying to each other in threads. Is it really that hard for either of you to do that?

ive tried.
i cant move an inch on this forum, before the brit comes stormin wit his negativity..
he even followed me in to the hookup-spot.   :-\

1 of us gotsta go, before the the forum implodes

like i said,  he can just re-register if he wants to.
but its worth a shot,, dude might pick up a few pointers along the way regardin his tyring attitude/trolling

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:16:20 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 03:17:53 PM »
what is the big deal? Just stop replying to each other in threads. Is it really that hard for either of you to do that?

ive tried.
i cant move an inch on this forum, before the brit comes stormin wit his negativity..

Lies dude, just lies...

UK Hiphop thread
lol @ Will_B postin in a thread not realated to DPG for the first time..
hail thy nameth Jesus..

'Drug Test thead (you derailed, got locked)
"smh # Bigg Will.
go post a german dance-remix of some Nate Dogg-song in 324 kbs//363kbs in the hookup-spot or somthin "

Derailin his own thread (just cant help it)
its in 640kbs, and Roscoe says "cuntfuck"  on it twice

Warren G in France thread
very nice of you. :)
maybe he likes u now.. ;)

Warren G / Dedicated to you thread
oooooooh.. that was so incredibly funny..... *pause*  smh

Almost every thread I post in now I get trolled on by Mike.
Sorry Mike, made yourself look like a Clown (who lies) again...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:25:09 PM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 03:28:20 PM »
lmao,, why r u lyin, Will?
sarcasm/harmless jokes aint shit.

i havent mentioned u in any serious context for 3 months.
ur comparin me wit norweigian murderers (wow, very funny), n callin me out/talkin shit everywhere,,
words like "faggot", "cunt", "bitch", "dropped on the floor", ur mother this n that etc etc etc (n at the same time, ur tryin to play victim, when ur providin all the negativity and faggotry
replyin in the hookup-spot wit spam/bullshit etc etc. i dont have a problem wit explicity, but put a lid on it,, n just ease up a bit
ur irritatin as fuck,, out of the blue -- u started wit the bullshit, i put the lid on our "war" 3 months ago..
ur bitterness is eatin up the forum alive, pimp

this sums up everythin bout u.. u think im gon have u around here, downloadin my shit,, n have u talkin smack at the same time?

Quote:
-----
smh, i dont give a shit about those darn links anymore.. cant u see that tho?
its been 3 months, dates expired. i still know its u, but thats beside the point - we already wrote a novel of back-n-forth messages in the other thread 3 months ago..  
ur just roundin up to be a fuckin drag to the entire universe, wit ur constant trolling and bullshit-startin
leave the forum, or zip it, pimp.. period

its ironic n pathetic at the same time,,, the biggest follower on the forum (out of all the 60 dudes), the biggest leecher/downloader,, is beatin around the bush constantly n fuckin up everything.
ur gettin on everybodys nerves, wit ur bullshit. even trolling the hookup-spot. do i need a singned petition, or what is this?  
ur karma went bankrupt, n thats when u lost ur marbles n became crazy. either SLOW YOUR ROLL (find somethin else to talk about), or get the fuck outta here permanently  

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:35:10 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 03:36:34 PM »
lmao,, why r u lyin, Will?
harmless jokes aint shit.

i havent mentioned u in any serious context for 3 months.
ur comparin me wit norweigian murderers (wow, very funny), n callin me out/talkin shit everywhere,,
"faggot", "cunt" etc etc etc (n at the same time, ur tryin to play victim, when ur providin all the negativity and faggotry
replyin in the hookup-spot wit spam/bullshit etc etc.
ur irritatin as fuck,, out of the blue -- u started wit the bullshit, i put the lid on our "war" 3 months ago..
ur bitterness is eatin up the forum alive, pimp

this sums up everythin bout u.. u think im gon have u around here, downloadin my shit,, n have u talkin smack at the same time?

Quote:
-----
its been 3 months, dates expired. i still know its u, but thats beside the point - we already wrote a novel of back-n-forth messages in the other thread 3 months ago..  
ur just roundin up to be a fuckin drag to the entire universe, wit ur constant trolling and bullshit-startin

its ironic n pathetic at the same time,,, the biggest follower on the forum (out of all the 60 dudes), the biggest leecher/downloader,, is beatin around the bush constantly n fuckin up everything.
ur gettin on everybodys nerves, wit ur bullshit. even trolling the hookup-spot. do i need a singned petition, or what is this?  
ur karma went bankrupt, n thats when u lost ur marbles n became crazy. either SLOW YOUR ROLL (find somethin else to talk about), or get the fuck outta here permanently  

The essence of this whole thing being boring is you posting up these weird walls of text, and self quoting...over and over.

Did you ever give a straight answer in your life?

And if you say you can't post without me jumping on you, did you mean when you're 'serious or joking' please tell?
And am I serious or joking when I reply? Does it count by your logic?

Please enlighten us. :camp:

And ROTFL at you being offended at me using the word faggot, then ending your sentence with the word 'faggoatory'

Fucking fantastist, piss weak arguemnt..lying, egotistical...emotional, double standards, troll,,...smh...clown. :camp:

EDIT:

And LMFAO at you now calling me out for saying 'you were dropped as an infant'........when before you were complaining that YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I COPIED YOU!
Biggest joke of the night, you just destroyed me with that.
  :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:41:36 PM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
not offended, irritated.. i know that u dont have a life, n if ur goin to troll do it wit some class.
ur borin, and draggin down the forum.. i squashed the bullshit wit u months ago, n havent mentioned u in any serious context at all.. but ur e-feelings r impeccable, n u just cant let the shit go

straight answer?
i know ur retarded, but please... u understand what the hell im sayin, do i have to dumb myself down anymore when im comunicatin wit u..?

And if you say you can't post without me jumping on you, did you mean when you're 'serious or joking' please tell?
And am I serious or joking when I reply? Does it count by your logic?

^
LMAO, cant u seperate sarcasm wit trolling/bullshit?
"norweigan murderers, cunt, faggot, bitch, ur mother this n that.." -- ur a modern-day Shakespeare arent u? ------------ :camp:

::)

when before you were complaining that YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I COPIED YOU!
yes, u recycled that coment n used it ever since. i dropped it once 3 months ago.. very creative of u.. ::)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:47:03 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »
yes, u recycled that coment n used it ever since. i dropped it once 3 months ago.. very creative of u, intelligence is impeccable.. ::)

So you're saying that you want me banned for using offensive language....like you do?

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. ::)

MistaNova

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 03:49:25 PM »
Since when did 4chan have a blue layout pattern?

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »
yes, u recycled that coment n used it ever since. i dropped it once 3 months ago.. very creative of u, intelligence is impeccable.. ::)

So you're saying that you want me banned for using offensive language....like you do?

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. ::)

u need to move on wit ur life, n brush off ur biterness before the forum implodes wit it..

what im sayin is, "shut the fuck/"let it go"" simple?
continue wit what ur doin. eatin up my forum-sperm (music-uploads, the ONLY reason why ur around here), n attackin the owner at the same time?? (& draggin down the forum at the same time, while ur doin it)..  lol  ::)

---------------------------

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 04:01:01 PM »
ANOTHER WALL OF BORING TEXT

Hey Mike don't beat round the bush...post up your evidence I deleted your links. Write it nice and clear (remember how you were taught in school to use bullet points?) so the homies here can understnd. It'll help them vote on your side.

Remember nice and clear now...hey why don't I start:

Will is guilty of deleting Mikes links because

• He uses smilies

• He reps DPG

• He ....has bad teeth?

• He.....doesn't help his 'wife' with the washing up?

Cmon man help me out...nice and clear now...

• <---------- GO!

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 04:05:18 PM »
that was 3 lines of text, and a quote (hopefully u read it before)..

lemme evolve the stuff for u, so u can understand...

------------ its not about the proven links anymore (that was 3 months ago, u didnt get banned then for some reason), its about you n ur repitive bullshit-startin n ur charming character as an indviudal -----  let it soothe in to ur neanderthal brain,, ahhh. feels good, don it? see, do u understand now?   ::)

now.. leave the forum (or shut the fuck up n leave me alone, u weird middleaged stalker
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:09:02 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »
its not about the proven links anymore (that was 3 months ago, u didnt get banned then for some reason)

You accused me of something you couldn't possibly back up over a well known underlying beef...your plot to get even failed. Ok I understand.

ts about you n ur bullshit-startin n ur charming character as an indviudal

hmmmmmm dont' really get you fully.
You've started 2 threads attacking me now, and jump on me in almost every thread I post in as a 'joke' - apparently..

You sure you're not calling for yourself to get banned here? :eh:

EDIT: Ah so I'm the stalker now, after you started yet another thread?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:13:17 PM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »
i havent said anythin offensive  towards u  in 3 months, O.G. Will
put a lid on it (sarcasm is somthin else, look up a defintinon on wikipedia). i started one thread about u now, so i can have u banned before the forum imploades (the other thread was started 3 months ago, Einstein  ::)

and this....

lemme evolve the stuff for u, so u can understand...

------------ its not about the proven links anymore (that was 3 months ago, u didnt get banned then for some reason), its about you n ur repitive bullshit-startin n ur charming character as an indviudal -----  let it soothe in to ur neanderthal brain,, ahhh. feels good, don it? see, do u understand now?   ::)

now.. leave the forum (or shut the fuck up n leave me alone, u weird middleaged stalker

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:17:13 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 04:15:50 PM »
i havent said anythin offensive  towards u  in 3 months, O.G. Will

2 quotes from today:

"slit ur wrist" "IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy"

Oh dear... :camp:

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »
i havent said anythin offensive  towards u  in 3 months, O.G. Will

2 quotes from today:

yes, that was today, Einstein.. ur retardation is impeccable   :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2011, 04:18:55 PM »
i havent said anythin offensive  towards u  in 3 months, O.G. Will

2 quotes from today:

yes, that was today, Einstein.. ur retardation is impeccable

I know English isn't your first langue...but REALLY?