ban him or not?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
9 (42.9%)
IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Petition to ban Will_B  (Read 2238 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Petition to ban Will_B
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2011, 02:03:37 PM »
uhhhmm.. no

its called objectivity.

how am i offendin u when i say that u have "asperger", or postin up a few cartoon-images from google?
do u percieve that as "explicity" in the UK?

smhf

was it offensive, when i asked u to upload a german Nate-cdsingle too? REALLY  ???
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:05:23 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2011, 02:09:56 PM »
was it offensive, when i asked u to upload a german Nate-cdsingle too? REALLY  ???

WHEN YOU ASKED ME? WTF....Another false memory?

I upped it from my CD collection, you accused me of stealing blog links and taking credit.

Why do you keep exposing yourself as a compulsive lier...its truly bizarre. :eh:

Like I've said 100 times over, you can say what you like about me character...but fuck you if I'm gonna forget you setting me up to get banned over some personal beef.

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
im settin u up for a ban, cuz ur stalkin/trollin n fuckin everythin  within a hunid mile radius.. face it, pimp
u lost the marbles n ur booooooring. u aint got shit on Elanos swagger.

and u just quoted my request for the Nate-cdsingle. so how is that a "compulisve "lie?
oh, i guess im "lyin"  right?  ::)
right, "Mr 3000 DPG-posts"/savuant/Asperger-person from UK?

"smh # Bigg Will.
go post a german dance-remix of some Nate Dogg-song in 324 kbs//363kbs in the hookup-spot or somthin "

^
but i guess this is trollin/offensive to u  :-X
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:15:22 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »
right, i was busy downloadin ur Nate Dogg-320kbs cd-single that u hotlinked from some blogspot on the net.. ::)

All you do is make up shit about me..EXPOSED YET AGAIN...in your own thread. :camp:

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2011, 02:17:57 PM »
how is that exposal?

i thought u hotlinked it,,
am i exposed as a liar for that...  :laugh:

LMAO, damn looney

bottomline is this, i adviced u to "shuttefuck up", but since ur not listenin,,, its obvious somethin has to happen

u even admitted that u will destroy, n drag-down, troll the forum for eternity, lol

...coz all the bullshit you typed, comes back to haunt you
^this is very tasteful btw.. get a life

Will_B

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »
how is that exposal?

i thought u hotlinked it,,
am i exposed as a liar for that...  :laugh:

LMAO, damn looney

So am I meant to take, that when you started a thread about me deleting your links....it was just a 'joke' and just to be brushed off?

FUCK YOU.

whether u did it or did not, is beside the point. i know it was u..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:21:24 PM by OG Will B 'Getting banned this week' »

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »
WHAT THE EFF R U TALKIN ABOUT?  :laugh:

so ur angry that i thought u hotlinked a blog-link for a Nate Dogg german cd-single now all of a sudden?
SERIOUSLY?  

Will_B

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
I'M CHANGING THE SUBJECT HERE, THINK ANYONE WILL NOTICE?
:camp:

« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »
???
???
??

ur fuckin insane..  :-[

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »
whether u say u did it or say u did not, is beside the point. i know it was u..
-------------------------------------
^and LOL, at changin my quote n takin it out of context. get it right, pimp

Will_B

« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2011, 02:25:59 PM »
???
???
??

Just give up your mission...admit you lied about the links deleting, and stop starting threads to get me banned....

« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2011, 02:33:05 PM »
???
???
??

Just give up your mission...admit you lied about the links deleting, and stop starting threads to get me banned....

how am i lyin?
was i aproachin Okka too cuz i "felt" liike it,,

::)

LMAO, all of this shit was proven long ago --
7 update- links were deleted after i told u to eff urself, u deleted em immediately cuz u were mad at me  ::)  u have Asperger (i can tell by the way ur reasonin in messages),, n its compulsive
the motive?
obviously,u get irate when ppl post up songs in better bitrates or whatever.
u alwasy spazzed out at people when they post the same shit as u,,
like the case wit some Death Row-shit (documented), u screamed at me when i posted a Snoop-song in  a slightly better bitrate  ::)
want me to quote it?
u have 3000 posts about one sinlge music-group, DPG (this is called" Savauntism"),, n ur crazy n obsessed, wit way too much time on ur hands (this is how u managed to find time to report links)  ???

^all of this shit is old tho, n i dont care.
its the current situation wit ur bullshitness taht needs to stop, .

u even admitted that u will destroy, n drag-down, troll the forum for eternity, lol

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:37:45 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2011, 02:40:27 PM »
what about this first instance...the Kurupt week 1 link......you sent me a dead link (remember you said I was 'cool as fuck' back then...I can quote you...) I told you it was dead, remember this was last OCTOBER.......the reason?? The motive???

YOU FUCKING CLOWN. :camp:

I told you no way would I send you that Bonus track, I was totally clear why...it was only a few months back, JUST BEFORE you 'called me out'...

Your motive for starting the 'Will B thread' is so fucking PISS WEAK its laughable....always has been.

« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
what about this first instance...the Kurupt week 1 link......you sent me a dead link (remember you said I was 'cool as fuck' back then...I can quote you...) I told you it was dead, remember this was last OCTOBER.......the reason?? The motive???

YOU FUCKING CLOWN. :camp:

I told you no way would I send you that Bonus track, I was totally clear why...it was only a few months back, JUST BEFORE you 'called me out'...

Your motive for starting the 'Will B thread' is so fucking PISS WEAK its laughable....always has been.

LMAO, ur slippin up

i accused u off the Kurupt-week BEFORE i requested some songs from u..
how can i open up a thread, n call u out,, cuz off some shitty requests,,

when it was obvious u were fuckin up my shit/links BEFORE that..?  :laugh:  stupid moron

everythin was crystal-clear about that dilemma, but tha was 3 months ago..

its the current bullshit taht is sickening.. ur faggotry/stalkin  ::)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:44:28 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
i accused u off the Kurupt-week BEFORE i requested some songs from u..

YES.

Whats the problem?

We were totally cool, you sent me a dead link, I told you 'its dead' ------------ you said 'there is a snitch on dubcc, it must be you'
I said fuck you, not me...we sorted it out...you told me sorry, and that you suspected Okka and others too.

Then recently (just before you started the 'Will B thread) we had a fall out (you could say) because I said 'no Mike I'm not sending you a Bonus track'...and you know why.

Within a short time you started this campaign......you made a 'fact' out of your paranoid obsession that someone on dubcc was/is a snitch....in the meantime you're also obsessing people are hacking your PM inbox!

FUCKING WEIRDO CLOWN DELUDED eBEEF REVENGE, RETALIATION AND GET-BACK FANTASIST. :camp: