Author Topic: Caption this wigger  (Read 2364 times)

Jay Bananas

Re: Caption this wigger
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2011, 12:03:12 AM »
LOL

YES I AM LAUGHING AT AN UNDERAGE MALE WHO CHOSE TO WEAR A DIFFERENT STYLE OF CLOTHING THAN I AM USED TO.

THIS IS A TRUE EXPOSURE TO HIS PERSONAL NATURE BEING LOWER/LESS THAN MINE. HA HA HA.

NOTHING PATHETIC OR GAY ABOUT MY ANGER/DISPLEASURE/DISAPPROVAL OF HIS LIFESTYLE CHOICES AT ALL.

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
LOL

YES I AM LAUGHING AT AN UNDERAGE MALE WHO CHOSE TO WEAR A DIFFERENT STYLE OF CLOTHING THAN I AM USED TO.

THIS IS A TRUE EXPOSURE TO HIS PERSONAL NATURE BEING LOWER/LESS THAN MINE. HA HA HA.

NOTHING PATHETIC OR GAY ABOUT MY ANGER/DISPLEASURE/DISAPPROVAL OF HIS LIFESTYLE CHOICES AT ALL.

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

Oh, no. You're gunna get it now. They will meme you until you're forced to delete your account. :-\

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2011, 12:09:24 AM »
LOL

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

lol@cap'n-save-a-square...i know cham reminds u of yourself when u were younger, but no one wants to see u whining in this thread gtfoh

Jay Bananas

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2011, 12:15:28 AM »
LOL

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

lol@cap'n-save-a-square...i know cham reminds u of yourself when u were younger, but no one wants to see u whining in this thread gtfoh

No one on here reminds me of myself.

If I were you I'd get "gtfoh" for going so hard on a young man who really has no relation to you.

Kinda gay right?

I'll leave you with the final word since you feel so strongly about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »
lol, NIK. Where do you get off calling me a square? You have three two friends & you meet up in one of your basements & smoke up like you're still in high school.

I can't help but think of Superbad when I think of your life; shot-gunning beers & shit in your matching Laker uniforms.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »
LOL

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

No one on here reminds me of myself.

If I were you I'd get "gtfoh" for going so hard on a young man who really has no relation to you.

Kinda gay right?

I'll leave you with the final word since you feel so strongly about it.

kid's been followin me around the forum and floodin my music threads with childish nonsense for some time now. if he doesnt remind u of urself, why u gettin mad when peeps sayin he looks fruity? LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2011, 12:20:10 AM »
^HYPOCRITE! Yesterday you said, "Even though you think you're ruining my shit, you're just keep my thread at the top. You're actually doing me a favor LOL".

Make up your mind. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »
u are doin me a favor...u kept the thread on top since it was posted. doesnt mean u aint gay as fuck for doin it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2011, 01:35:10 AM »
u are doin me a favor...u kept the thread on top since it was posted. doesnt mean u aint gay as fuck for doin it.

What if I'm looking out for you, bro? What if I secretly am a hardcore stan for you music & want to give it publicity?

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2011, 07:53:37 AM »
LOL

RIGHT ELIOR? SOCAL FAG?

That's pretty cute, Cham's knight n shining armor came to rescue his fuccboy in distress.  And what part of Europe are you from, poopdick?

Yo Cham, keep this guy around.  You need a tight circle of homo thugs ready to ride at any moment.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2011, 10:15:30 AM »
^lmao, you gotta be safe when you're throwing that word around; it's like crossing the street, son.

But let's count this up real quick. We had three people merely laugh at it, along with myself.

We have one guy who basically just said, you & NIK aren't funny.

& then you & NIK who are raping this dead horse. Not a good look.

Raphael

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2011, 01:53:30 PM »
pass the chronicles of narnia is from a SNL sketch and the only funny ones are also stolen. Step your meme game up.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »
pass the chronicles of narnia is from a SNL sketch and the only funny ones are also stolen. Step your meme game up.

of course, i thought everybody was supposed to get the reference...  just like that scumbag steve shit.  you euros be a little slow around here.

cham youve posted about twice as much as me in my own thread, i owe it all to you.

post whoring wigger.

Raphael

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
I was just pointing out how your own attempts of being funny failed. No hard feelings bro.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »

What if I'm looking out for you, bro? What if I secretly am a hardcore stan for you music & want to give it publicity?

u'd still be gay