Author Topic: Caption this wigger  (Read 2442 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Caption this wigger
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2011, 11:25:04 PM »
^Yeah, that was basically it.

Tanner's outrageous exposure & NIK's brother's exposure for being a complete, flamboyant faggot.

dude, arent you in the middle of a damn hurricane right now?  for God's sakes man, log off and be with you fuckin' family.  it's OK, dubcc will still be here when it's all over, and you can bitch again. 

what a sad lil guy, you got insane winds ready to rip the damn roof off and you see cham over here about to get blown away, feet in the air 1 hand hanging on to the dresser the other hand reaching for the reply button...

i was just thinking how fucked up it must be to be out east right now and how us Cali cats cant relate to shit like that.  really bro, try putting shit into perspective at least once in ur life man. 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »
what a sad lil guy, you got insane winds ready to rip the damn roof off and you see cham over here about to get blown away, feet in the air 1 hand hanging on to the dresser the other hand reaching for the reply button...
LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2011, 11:01:16 AM »
The Hurricane didn't come until 5AM, sunday morning. Saturday night was rain, I woke up at 10AM & it was just cloudy out. They overreacted for this entire thing.

Look at this though, you can't even get a laugh with something personal anymore. You have to make up an entire scenario. Worst internet comedian there ever was.