Author Topic: Caption this wigger  (Read 2368 times)

Sccit

Re: Caption this wigger
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »
^it aint just him and me, there are 6 peeps in this thread laughing at your expense. thats pretty bad, considering u suck everybody's dick for acceptance on this board.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:03 PM »
^it aint just him and me, there are 6 peeps in this thread laughing at your expense. thats pretty bad, considering u suck everybody's dick for acceptance on this board.

Child, while you were hiding out of embarrassment of getting exposed, I've beefed with all these people you claim I'm "dying for acceptance of". I've never shitted on you out if being the "cool thing to do", I shit on you because you're a joke.

But you're a hypocrite, because one minute you were trying to ride that I beefed with you over you & me talking about LeBron & then when you realized how weak that sounded you switched it to me "trying to fit in". Give me names of posters who I'm trying to "gain acceptance from". Realize your reach.

& I find these funny myself. Your excuse for everything is how you were "young". You did it over all your old, outrageously saddening posts asking for sexual advice, you've done it over pictures of yours, shit, you did it two days ago when Rap posted that song of yours you made back then. But that's not a valid excuse for me. ::) Biggest hypocrite ever lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »

Child, while you were hiding out of embarrassment of getting exposed, I've beefed with all these people you claim I'm "dying for acceptance of". I've never shitted on you out if being the "cool thing to do", I shit on you because you're a joke.

But you're a hypocrite, because one minute you were trying to ride that I beefed with you over you & me talking about LeBron & then when you realized how weak that sounded you switched it to me "trying to fit in". Give me names of posters who I'm trying to "gain acceptance from". Realize your reach.

& I find these funny myself. Your excuse for everything is how you were "young". You did it over all your old, outrageously saddening posts asking for sexual advice, you've done it over pictures of yours, shit, you did it two days ago when Rap posted that song of yours you made back then. But that's not a valid excuse for me. ::) Biggest hypocrite ever lmao.

1st off, uv never shitted on anyone in ur entire life. ur too gay. 2nd off, i dont give a fuck who thinks ur a fag and who likes u.. fact of the matter is, u have online buddies and iv seen u suck their dick time and time again...it's just natural that a young kid, such as yourself, who follows trends and does whatever he thinks is popular will naturally strive for acceptance on a board where most peeps aint 90's babies. and we all know the reason u started ridin my dick in the first place, it's because i used to talk shit to u in the sports section about ur homoerotic obsession with lebron n u took it personal, so u started following me into every thread. ali already pulled ur card on that 1. that is the main reason...then when u saw that i had a lot of groupies and that talkin shit 2 me was the popular thing to do here, u ran wit it. after that, i exposed what a faggot lookin child u are who self-admittedly bumped nsync, and the rest is history. the reason that u being young in that pic is not a valid excuse is because u just straight up look like a homosexual. it's not like one day ur gunna look homosexual and one day ur guna grow 2 look straight. u just look gay, son...i mean, if ur gay, just come out the closet. dont take ur frustrations out on the board. thats all there is 2 it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 12:03:12 AM »
^You just wrote all that & used the word "frustrations"? LOL.

You just wrote "I exposed you by you self-admittedly saying you bumped Nsync"? You exposed me with information I provided? LOL.

You just wrote "I don't care who likes you & who doesn't...you have online buddies" after I asked you to name people? LOL.

Give up, you'll say anything at this point to act like you have any upper hand in these on-going disputes you're being dominated in daily. I feel like you wrote that much just to hide all the contradictions you just spewed out. :loco:

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 12:19:25 AM »
dude, wasnt that gay guy who got exposed for doin gay shit one of ur closer online buddies? yea...u pretty homo, son.

and btw, nobody has the "upper-hand"...grow up and learn what life is. u sound like a dumbfuck tryin his hardest 2 compete when there aint no competition. just like a little kid tryin his hardest 2 fit into a man's world smh. u gay, u look gay, n u suck cock metaphorically on internet message boards. thats all there is 2 it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:08 AM »
Tanner's a cool dude. But all we ever talked about was music...& if you want to make the inference I'm gay because I was associated with him, whats that say about you that the person most genetically similar to you in the universe is a flaming homosexual? LOL.

But you & me "beefed" or argued or whatever you want to call it after he left. You resurfaced from your shameful exposure after he left from his. So how am I trying to "impress him" if he isn't even here?

Still waiting on those names...

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 12:32:06 AM »
Tanner's a cool dude. But all we ever talked about was music...

LOL..sounds like ur in some sort of denial. somethin we should know about, biebs?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:21 AM »

LOL..sounds like ur in some sort of denial. somethin we should know about, biebs?

I sound like I'm in denial, but me exposing your inference with my example of your brother was deleted immediately from your quote of me? Yeah, sure, buddy.

& really? I would add an "awkward pause" via internet to signify I'm being suspicious about my convos with Tanner? Really? lol.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 12:56:59 AM »

I sound like I'm in denial, but me exposing your inference with my example of your brother was deleted immediately from your quote of me? Yeah, sure, buddy.

& really? I would add an "awkward pause" via internet to signify I'm being suspicious about my convos with Tanner? Really? lol.

u need 2 quit reachin...if havin a gay family member meant u were gay, almost everyone on the planet would be gay. when i say u look gay, though, i'm talkin about YOU, not your brother or any of ur family members....YOU. LOOK. GAY. *waits for cham's generic response*  " :'( :'( that doesnt hurt me!! :'( :'("

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 01:02:21 AM »
I didn't say that. You implied that me respecting Tanner was an indicator of my preferences. So I mean, if that's the logic we're going by, what does it say about you considering you have a homo two doors down from you, who is an offspring of the same two people who made you?

You high tonight?

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 02:46:33 AM »
I didn't say that. You implied that me respecting Tanner was an indicator of my preferences. So I mean, if that's the logic we're going by, what does it say about you considering you have a homo two doors down from you, who is an offspring of the same two people who made you?

You high tonight?

well, yea, if u choose to be friends with someone who's gay, i'm pretty sure that would mean u have a much higher chance of being gay urself. friends usually become friends due to similarities and shared interests. cant say the same for relatives.....not to mention, u look a whole lot more timid/homo than tanner, and that's sayin a lot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »

Home school swag, son. Private school is for poor people.

...? private school is ballin son, homeschooling is for fuck ups or ppl with talent that need to travel alot.

lol u dont pay for homeschool (atleast round here) but u pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for private.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »
^I'm one of those people who travel a lot.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »
^I'm one of those people who travel a lot.

you really got home schooled? well, now that makes alot sense why youre so socially awkward and so rebellious and defiant LOL!

Why did you travel alot?  was your dad in the chamillitary?  dont tell me you were a damn child actor/model.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 11:21:42 PM »
^This nigga takes it so seriously LOL.

I wasn't home schooled I was making fun of your private school thing.

But yes, I'm Leonardo Di Caprio. That picture is when I was thirteen.