Author Topic: I hope Jay z will go bankrupt one day...  (Read 574 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I hope Jay z will go bankrupt one day...
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »
I can see if it was a rapper who had his best year making like 500,000 and spending that much, but jay is caked up and like someone said it works for the marketing of the album

Also how come equals ain't really say shit about that white chump mark cuban wasting chipper jones during the economic crunch hmmmm :-\, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 05:47:20 PM »
I can see if it was a rapper who had his best year making like 500,000 and spending that much, but jay is caked up and like someone said it works for the marketing of the album

Also how come equals ain't really say shit about that white chump mark cuban wasting chipper jones during the economic crunch hmmmm :-\, yell

He made 37 million in last year.

Chances are he isn't going bankrupt anytime in this lifetime.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

unless Beyonce wants a divorce

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »

Celebrating a hard fought and deserved NBA championship and celebrating a non groundbreaking braggadocio rap album are two distinctly different things that have nothing to do w race
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »

Celebrating a hard fought and deserved NBA championship and celebrating a non groundbreaking braggadocio rap album are two distinctly different things that have nothing to do w race

"Watch The Throne" went platinum in pre-ordered copies alone & didn't leak a second before the release date. I'd say in 2011 that's more impressive an an NBA champion lol.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 10:40:00 PM »

i've read the same things about tyson back in the days....
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 12:00:02 AM »

i've read the same things about tyson back in the days....

Tyson wasn't making 37 million a year consistently for almost a decade. & Tyson was stupid.

Plus, Jay isn't even making a majority of his money off his own music. If he didn't touch a mic next year, he'd still make 34-35 million sitting back, chillin'.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 01:21:49 AM »
I still find it adoreable that NIK posted two things in Tha-G Spot & the main section, disappeared & Infinite started making his rounds 30 seconds later.

Anybody else catching on?
No cause I never noticed & no cause I never checked... LOL just stop with the stalker shit. Its ok to have beef with someone but your taking it to a point where you actually check their logins/logouts & have to win every discussion with them no matter how stupid your argument is. Just as long as you're right. :laugh:

LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:57 AM »

"Watch The Throne" went platinum in pre-ordered copies alone & didn't leak a second before the release date. I'd say in 2011 that's more impressive an an NBA champion lol.

Meh not a big jayz fan not on jayz's business team but i am a sports fan

the not leaking thing does seem pretty impossible

point is album-wise that the lyrics didnt do much jayz's flow was not great and kanye's work was decent. overall not something worthy of buying imo
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:44 AM »
^it got digitally released prior to physically. stopping a leak prior to the retail release is impossible. but stopping it prior to an earlier digital release is fairly easy in comparison. with that said cuban > jayz
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
Wasn't Tyson giving away italian sports cars to homeless people?

No wonder he's broke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheMarksman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 07:07:26 PM »
250.000 wha in booze how could you not jealous some ppl aint got 250 dollars well jay z is still skillful with rap  i cant hate on him to much killilminati
just pay 20 bucks a month on my page and  you ll get unlimited beat downloads holla at me  dam this stupid  ass forum cant even send you guys the website if youre intersted  well my site is called    3 dubs youronlineproducer  and a dot    COMma    and you know the  rest 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
Watch the throne sold 436,000 first week. Not sure where you got platinum off pre orders from Cham, but that's false

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »
Watch the throne sold 436,000 first week. Not sure where you got platinum off pre orders from Cham, but that's false

They had it on ThisIs50.com.

It was so good, it deserved a million though.