Author Topic: Try this google image search  (Read 887 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sccit

Re: Try this google image search
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »
^no...no, i'm not. but you do look gay & ashamed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »

You judge men's looks.

$oCal? He makes fun of me because my old pictures look wigger-like. Fair, funny point. You? You look at a man & make personal judgement on sexual orientation. That's blatantly homosexual.

Tekniec

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »
cham looks baked in that pic

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 04:05:45 PM »

You judge men's looks.

$oCal? He makes fun of me because my old pictures look wigger-like. Fair, funny point. You? You look at a man & make personal judgement on sexual orientation. That's blatantly homosexual.

if saying someone looks like a fag is judging mens looks, then yes, that's exactly what i'm doing....faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 04:19:03 PM »

You judge men's looks.

if saying someone looks like a fag is judging mens looks, then yes, that's exactly what i'm doing....faggot.

Also saying someone looks like a fag is completely opinion. In your case, extremely biased. Like I said, I could look like the sexiest man in the history of mankind, but you'd still reach to find a flaw because a picture is all you have to use against someone & you get to give your personal opinion that can't really be denied lol. It's a pretty simple concept you elect to reject because it sheds light on your bitch-made self.

lol, na I wasn't booted. A little nice, but not blazed.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »

You judge men's looks.

Also saying someone looks like a fag is completely opinion. In your case, extremely biased. Like I said, I could look like the sexiest man in the history of mankind, but you'd still reach to find a flaw because a picture is all you have to use against someone & you get to give your personal opinion that can't really be denied lol. It's a pretty simple concept you elect to reject because it sheds light on your bitch-made self.

lol, na I wasn't booted. A little nice, but not blazed.

trust me, if u didnt look so gay, there wouldnt be threads about how gay u look...thats all there is to it. the fact that u act like people cant look gay just adds to how gay u really are. "what do you meannnnnn, how can someone look gayyyyy?" lmao...listen to urself, biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
Of course people can look gay. A picture of your brother looks gay. But that's mostly because he's grabbing at a guys dick. Yet somehow he's just "not gay" because you said so. ::)

I look like a "gay wigger" according to you. That's contradicting in itself. If you want to play stereotype, gay people don't wear fitted Yankees hats with matching popped collar shirts & baggy jeans. Like I said, it doesn't matter how I look you were finding a way to make fun of it.

& there aren't threads about me looking gay. $oCal doesn't say I'm gay, he said "caption this faggot". Faggot is a loose term that people use on anything these days, kind of like how you use it in 99% of your posts. You think everyone you ever called a faggot is gay? Yeah, alright. His memes had nothing to do with being gay. You only call me gay because you so desperately want that to fit me out of insecurities of your sad, sad life.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 04:42:13 PM »
Of course people can look gay. A picture of your brother looks gay. But that's mostly because he's grabbing at a guys dick. Yet somehow he's just "not gay" because you said so. ::)

I look like a "gay wigger" according to you. That's contradicting in itself. If you want to play stereotype, gay people don't wear fitted Yankees hats with matching popped collar shirts & baggy jeans. Like I said, it doesn't matter how I look you were finding a way to make fun of it.

& there aren't threads about me looking gay. $oCal doesn't say I'm gay, he said "caption this faggot". Faggot is a loose term that people use on anything these days, kind of like how you use it in 99% of your posts. You think everyone you ever called a faggot is gay? Yeah, alright. His memes had nothing to do with being gay. You only call me gay because you so desperately want that to fit me out of insecurities of your sad, sad life.

let me clarify this for u...u look like a gay guy who tries desperately to fit in by partaking in the latest trends. so u thought wearing a fitted hat and popping ur collar while mean-mugging would make u look less gay, but really, it just looks forced and makes u look even gayer. so yes, a gay wigger makes perfect sense, cuz thats exactly what u are.

and now ur reaching..."he called me a faggot, he didnt say i look gay!" lmao. lets ask socalico if he thinks u look gay.... haha, why even say that he doesnt think u look gay when u know what he's gunna say? godamn, ur so desperate for a legit response, kid. just start over. come out the closet and go post on some homosexual message boards. u will fit in a lot better, trust me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
^Maybe you're right. Maybe I will. Ask Eden where I can sign up. Thanks, bro. This niggaaaaaa. ::)

& face it. I piss you off. You reach so you call me gay & that satisfies your ego because you think you get me good. I love it, hence why I keep edging you on to do so.

& what do I care if people here think I look gay? How does it affect my reputation? You need to stop treating this like the real World, sonny boy. & the fact still remains, his threads had nothing to do with being gay. & like I asked, you think everyone you've called a faggot here is gay? Be real, child. You've been losing.

EDIT: btw, I'm still waiting on that picture of your 2,000 different albums.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
I leave for 1 day and this neurotic nutjob is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  Save the screenplays wigger, I'm not about to read all of your drawn out bitch fits.

And no, I didn't "send pictures to google" so it would come up like that (can you even do that?) lol.  Unfortunately, it's been like that for a minute, niggas put me up on game a while back for a quick chuckle. Not my fault Google happens to categorize you homos in the same class, go cry to them.  

Meme generator took 1 minute to make for a lifetime of lulz, and I still got more ammo on you I'll save for another time.

U mad, fagget?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »
^lol, not really.

The day you realize that nothing on the internet can possibly harm me the better for your life. You've been living life on forums with your e-pals for so long, you're stuck believing it can destroy lives.

You wanna bother me for real? FedEx me a package of anthrax or smash the windows out of my car lmao. Just get this crazed idea that you can mentally/physically bother me via internet out of your head lol. Even if my parents had a sextape & it leaked. Even if you had one million pictures of me or you photoshop this or put me on this or that website, it doesn't affect real life in any which way. These niggas are brainwashed. :loco:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:05:07 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 07:00:05 PM »
^Maybe you're right. Maybe I will. Ask Eden where I can sign up. Thanks, bro. This niggaaaaaa. ::)

& face it. I piss you off. You reach so you call me gay & that satisfies your ego because you think you get me good. I love it, hence why I keep edging you on to do so.

& what do I care if people here think I look gay? How does it affect my reputation? You need to stop treating this like the real World, sonny boy. & the fact still remains, his threads had nothing to do with being gay. & like I asked, you think everyone you've called a faggot here is gay? Be real, child. You've been losing.

EDIT: btw, I'm still waiting on that picture of your 2,000 different albums.

BOW DOWN, FAGGOT
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:18:56 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »
lol, that is pretty impressive. $25,980 worth of albums. Damn.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 08:28:31 PM »
I like how the alias Tanner's twitter shows up on google instead of the real one