Author Topic: Try this google image search  (Read 916 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Try this google image search
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »
^lol, not really.

The day you realize that nothing on the internet can possibly harm me the better for your life. You've been living life on forums with your e-pals for so long, you're stuck believing it can destroy lives.

You wanna bother me for real? FedEx me a package of anthrax or smash the windows out of my car lmao. Just get this crazed idea that you can mentally/physically bother me via internet out of your head lol. Even if my parents had a sextape & it leaked. Even if you had one million pictures of me or you photoshop this or put me on this or that website, it doesn't affect real life in any which way. These niggas are brainwashed. :loco:

do me a quick favor... look at your post count.

now look at mine.

now back at yours.

now mine...

1 of us takes this message board shit way more seriously than the other, I wont say who.   For me, it's just a quick laugh...  But just relax ryan, enjoy the sonning, don't get your collars all  stretched out.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:13:24 AM by $oCalico »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »
^I mean, considering that you've been doing this before I could physically type on a computer & have friends online here isn't really a strong argument.

So your time on here is windling down & you're becoming less and less active. But it's irrlevant argument because you're the Brett Favre of internet forums.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »
LOL @ the random nate dogg that pops up.  I think Google is trying to say that you homos need to expire already.