Author Topic: Game's Fifth Album - No features, No Namedrops  (Read 2251 times)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game's Fifth Album - No features, No Namedrops
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »
^Haaaaaaaaa. You can feel the anger in the air. 8)

Wow i was honestly being serious. But you kinda proving that you're a troll right now. Was far from being mad i was being serious.

You sounded like you were being a smartass & telling me to shutup because you couldn't handel the truth either.

Hard to read emotion via text.

Hard to read emotion via text yet you claimed i was mad? LOL nah it's all good but i wasn't being a smartass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2011, 10:54:02 AM »
^Haaaaaaaaa. You can feel the anger in the air. 8)

Wow i was honestly being serious. But you kinda proving that you're a troll right now. Was far from being mad i was being serious.

You sounded like you were being a smartass & telling me to shutup because you couldn't handel the truth either.

Hard to read emotion via text.

Hard to read emotion via text yet you claimed i was mad? LOL nah it's all good but i wasn't being a smartass.

& I was wrong, right? Hence it clearly being hard to read emotion via text...

h2k4

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »
No, h2k4, you don't get it. You're a stan. He dropped an average album, at best & you're fronting like he produced real quality music.

If I was blatantly hating I'd say "Wow, this is complete garbage, every single fucking song sucks, he's ass, his flow sucks, his delivery sucks, this sucks, he sucks". You just want to label me a hater because it belittles my much less biased opinion of Game than yours. You're probably one of those guys who thought this song (below) was "pretty fucking tight" when it dropped.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/faxllhT6UBE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/faxllhT6UBE</a>

He physically will not disappoint you.

How can I be a hater when I say I like "The City", "Born In The Trap", " Ricky" & "Martians Vs. Goblins" & said he has great vocals & a pretty dope delivery. Haters just don't say things like that. A real hater is someone who just completely hates on every aspect of an artist. Like Lil' Wayne, when people say he's just complete ass from top to bottom; not a positive aspect to his game. That's hating. Only a stan would refuse to see the difference out of reacting like he has sand in his vagina to unbiased opinions of Game, exposing his major flaws.

I haven't even mentioned one word about his album so where did I say he produced quality music.  Face it man, every Game thread you bash dude, and then say the smallest positive about him so you're not labeled a "hater".  Your opinions flip flop almost all of the time.  It's actually quite sad.  Why is it difficult for you to have an opinion independent of others?  Or better yet, why not have an intellectual conversation where you don't bash just for the sake of bashing.

And if you want to know, that song you posted is terrible.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2011, 03:42:06 PM »
If I'm "constantly hating", how can my opinion "flip-flop"? That's highly contradicting if you're saying I'm always taking shit about his music.

I bash him when bashing is deserved. & what are you saying? You saying that he didn't give you quality music on RED? If that's the case, then say that. Because you sound like you're defending him like he just dropped a fantastic album that doesn't deserve to be criticized negatively at all lol.

h2k4

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »
If I'm "constantly hating", how can my opinion "flip-flop"? That's highly contradicting if you're saying I'm always taking shit about his music.

I bash him when bashing is deserved. & what are you saying? You saying that he didn't give you quality music on RED? If that's the case, then say that. Because you sound like you're defending him like he just dropped a fantastic album that doesn't deserve to be criticized negatively at all lol.

I just gave the album a spin today.  I want to give it a few more spins before I actually have an opinion on it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »

I just gave the album a spin today.  I want to give it a few more spins before I actually have an opinion on it.

Oh, no doubt.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »
LOL at cham callin anybody a stan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »
LOL at cham callin anybody a stan.

Why's that?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
Because goin by your 'he physically wont disappoint you' comment, the way you talk about WTT could be said to be stanish.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »
Seriously Cham for someone who doesn't like Game, you probably have created and posted in more Game threads than people who do like him, shit is kind of ridiculous. Drop your 2 cents and move on, too much time on the internet homie.

On topic though, I don't see this idea working for Game, he had what, 2 hooks on the R.E.D. album that he performed himself? Hooks aren't his strong point, which he knows, so unless he's gonna take some serious lessons in hook writing I just don't see him pulling it off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2011, 05:14:25 PM »
Because goin by your 'he physically wont disappoint you' comment, the way you talk about WTT could be said to be stanish.

Jay-Z has disappointed me throughout his career. Kanye actually hasn't, I can't lie. All his rap albums are dope.

Together, they just made a great album. No filler. No rap features. Dope production. & all the criticism it gets outside of some people who aren't big on the beats, just say "They rap about how great they are". I don't hear it more so than I do on any other rap album by anyone else. I don't feel it's done enough on here for that to be the big "well, that's why I can't listen to this album".

Plus, most of my outrageous "classic" comments are me just bullshitting. So if someone came through & gave actual feedback on why they think the album is just really average or sub-par, I wouldn't be like these guys & stamp "hater" tags on everyone.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »
Seriously Cham for someone who doesn't like Game, you probably have created and posted in more Game threads than people who do like him, shit is kind of ridiculous. Drop your 2 cents and move on, too much time on the internet homie.

lol, Game has forty-five threads about him weekly, it's hard not to be involved in them.

& I do like Game, if I didn't, I'd say his first two albums were overrated. They're really good. Two of the best albums in the last decade. It's when Game is bad, he's gotta hear it. I don't get that with these forums. It's like you always wanna hear positive things. If we all sat here & praised everything everyone did, that would get boring fast.

You guys should thank me. If there weren't people like me, every thread would get like 16 replies of "good shit, love it".

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2011, 12:04:02 AM »
^ I still don't see where you got the idea that LAX is better than RED.... LAX was filled with some good/average game songs. Doesn't have certified dope tracks like this one. To me anyhow. His lyrics are way better, people complain about the name dropping but each album he's name dropped less every time. Except besides maybe TD=DA. He doesnt name drop on this one like he did on LAX

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 12:13:24 AM »
^ I still don't see where you got the idea that LAX is better than RED.... LAX was filled with some good/average game songs. Doesn't have certified dope tracks like this one. To me anyhow. His lyrics are way better, people complain about the name dropping but each album he's name dropped less every time. Except besides maybe TD=DA. He doesnt name drop on this one like he did on LAX

LAX had better, complete sounding songs. Sure he had feature after feature, but it was Raekwon, Common, Ice Cube & Nas lol. Not Drake, Rick Ross, Jeezy, Chris Brown & Tyler, The Creator.

"LAX Files", "State Of Emergency", "Bulletproof Diaries", "House Of Pain", "Let Us Live", "Angel", "Never Can Say Goodbye" & "Letter To The King" already makes LAX a better album. Sure, they didn't have all the replay value in the World, but neither does any song on RED. "The City", "Ricky" & "Born In Tha Trap" are on par with the LAX songs I just mentioned, but the rest of the album is a major dropoff to those three RED songs.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2011, 12:16:24 AM »
Yall argue the one thing none of you have control over. Opinions lol. FYI it's ok for someone to have a difference of opinion. Some of yall need to stop catching feelings for real.