Author Topic: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?  (Read 815 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:50:01 PM »
RadioTube!:

He actually has had a tough life but not some East Africa faminized Somalia life 2011 and admits it and thanks the almighty sincerely that he hasn't had to live that life.  

He knows how to step out of "nigga" situations and has done so before that 1 episode of "The Boondocks" premiered and accepts that as law.  Maybe not always but he's done a good job.

He's actually been in a few or 50 fist fights 1 on 1 or 4 or 1 all older than him since getting his GED.  

He actually keeps up and stays up to date with music (especially everything Hip Hop) and doesn't stick to tha internet Nazi brainwashing propaganda of "how hip hop died in 97" and proves so time and time again not just to himself but to whatever audience is reading.

He's had multiple threesomes before the age of 22.  2 out of those 4 times fucked both girls in the ass back to back... in other words AssToAssToPussyToPussyToAssToMouth and busted on their faces... real life tho.

He isn't weak minded and proves so by just answering the question or ignoring the bait everytime.

He actually knows how to have a conversation about alot of topics that don't relate to entertainment, females, or food.

He's a visionary.

Has good aim with handguns and shotguns.

Can do 50 push ups without a break.

He's awesome.

Has hard earwax in his right ear.

Is a parasite that has no known cure or antibiotic.

Smokes blunts with ghosts.

Boxed Ali in his prime and won the fight by Knock Out.

Had 3 strippers run a train on his mouth in the strip club in January 2010 and didn't even pay a dollar and to date hasn't had any STD's since the summer of o5'.

Loves his self but wishes and day dreams about 1 day soon having a completely better quality of life and will pretty much do anything to get there.  

Can read body language and eye contact very well.

Got high on Nibiru.  

Sold weed to Anderson Cooper.

Inhaled weed smoke out a pussy.

Has been having girl's lick his ass since he was 15.

Wants to eat some type of sugar candy or drink milk out of a fine chick's(s) ass one day soon.  He used to eat jolly ranchers from his ex girl's pussy after they sat in there for about 10-15 minutes.  He once had a girl when he was 14 put bottled caramel in her pussy and stand over top of him while it blooped in his mouth while he layed on his back in the bed and swallowed it.

He's as mean as hittin amputees in the knees.

He accepts the truth even if he doesn't like it or agrees with it.

The Board:

Bickers over nonsense (literally) still trying to get a kick out of a dead horse that's decayed til the point of bone dust but still tries to get the bone dust on their shoe soles even though it's virtually impossible to see.

Still has horrible tastes in music but is in denial becuz like RadioTube! they grew up listening to The Ruthless Family Tree heavy.

Still think Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane only rap about absolutely nothing but cliche' stereotypical shit on 99% of their records such as partying and having diamonds and gold teeth.

Hasn't spent a night in jail or caught a felony but still try to convince people that they go harder than the next man when the next man isn't even having that debate or doesn't even care to.

Say shit just to provoke feelings from the same group of people totally ignoring the fact the most of the 4 main arguments have been chalked up 13 years ago.

Still coughs off reggie.

Thinks that the Devil is a trend for when you're young and angry at life even though 99% of people in the middle of northern america have all felt the same way around the same age for mainly the same reasons.  Even though years later as they get older atleast 70% of them still are the same piece of shit but are alot more calmer and "civilized" and have a profession so acting out in a "rage" seems immature and irrelevant.  Don't believe me, lay in the middle of the street or a curb and see how quick and how many people come to your rescue in an hour (hopefully you aren't white - hate to say it).

Are too afraid to mix dark and light liquor.

Haven't gotten over their adolescence.  

Lost their virginity after 16 and didn't get head until that person was 17.

Didn't smoke their first blunt until after high school or in senior year.

Isn't half the man RadioTube! is.

Still overrate Lil' Wayne by hating on him even though the last time they actually gave Wayne a listen was on TV and "The Carter II".

Never danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Never had a girl drink their pee.

Shitted on thyself one day in elementary school atleast once.

The Board is as soft as egg yolk.

The Board is in denial.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:26:31 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »
 :loco:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »

lol this is why i'm better than you.  i can joke around and say some shit and not get all emo over the dumb shit. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:51 PM »
If real is spending your time making up fake tracklistings and writing essays about how Gucci Mane is better than Nas, then yes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:40:58 PM »
If real is spending your time making up fake tracklistings and writing essays about how Gucci Mane is better than Nas, then yes.

lol, he'll never live that Gucci > Nas comment down.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 11:45:22 PM »
i pooped myself in kindergarten so you are right about that one, Tube
The West is Back

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:54:53 AM »
Any links?  ;D

Also, this thread is just a confirmation of his troll-status.

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:58 AM »

lol this is why i'm better than you.  i can joke around and say some shit and not get all emo over the dumb shit. 
ok

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 02:59:43 AM »
"that's reaaaal, neeeeaah"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 10:35:16 AM »
some of yall get it and some of yall dont.  i guess tha real shawt bus shawty's are coming home to roost.  lol@Geesta and wordlifeb@Mike

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
Any links?  ;D

Here's the classic radiotube post

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218680.50

NO Gangstarr albums are classic.  I've tried to listen to most of them but always found myself getting sleepy and or bored everytime
Get Rich Or Die Trying.  i could never see how ppl call this a classic... Good album.... indeed
Illmatic.  Way too overrated.  I mean serious 9 tracks that are all (besides 1) under 5 minutes long.  It's 9 songs, not 15.  I can take 9 Gucci Mane songs from some mixtapes (all made in the same year) and make a better album than Illmatic.... real talk!
Eazy E's albums... All of them.  I LOVE Eazy, but I'm a realist, his shit wasn't that hot... they were always too short.  I never understood why he never just waited a lil' longer to record something and then put it out.  But Eazy Duz It was the shit in the 80's i bet.
Livin' Like Hustlers & Black Mafia Life.... NOPE!  I've heard this stressed so many times
Ridin' Dirty... i like this album but it wasn't hittin' it 4 me like that... The UnderGround Kingz album is a CLASSIC tho
Speakerboxxx/The Love Below.  it's an early version of that newer Outkast sound at that time but it wasn't a classic.... A+++++ for effort tho.
La Belle La Mafia - i guess we all know tha story about this 1
Take A Look Over Your Shoulder (Reality) - cheezy azz beats

Slept on albums:

Encore
Tha Doggfather/Dead Man Walkin'
Chapter 2: World Domination
The Inspiration
Tha Massacre
Buck The World
Ghetty Green

all these albums have been acknowledge but they havent been givin' their proper dues.  of course there's more on both list but who are we to do all of the judgen.

I remember when radiotube used to link a random Gucci or Lil Boosie song after every post. And here's the thread where he made up a Gucci Mane album that's better than illmatic: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=259756.0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:46:29 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
He also said Premo sucked.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 11:49:48 AM »
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
So now we're O'Riellying just becuz you guyz realized how retarded yall've been over the years.  I also said that "The Chronic" wasn't shit either but since we're taking shit outta context I guess I'll have to leave it at that  :'(, same thing with the Eazy E part (2 albums and 1 of which i believe didn't have a single bar written by him and the second 1 he didn't even finish, then a 4 song maxi single, and an EP with an intro and a remix).  Let's be honest here I wasn't lying.  Eazy E is classic in my book and a certified legend in tha game but he's just like Rakim and Big L, his material was a little too short to put 1 of his "albums" in that category even though "Eazy Duz It" has changed my mind over time (it has to be put in the Holy Grail of Hip Hop, same with "Straight Outta Compton").  

He belongs in tha same category as Ice Cube and Pac and Scarface just becuz he Grandfathered/Godfathered the game and what he's done is STILL relevant to this day.  But I still feel pretty much tha same exact way about everything I said though.  Nice try homer but u can't spin that shit.  Maybe i just took u too serious

I was deading the whole nostalgia of hip hop on this board which is still kinda prevalent to this day and bringing some reality into the debate becuz there were too many "other" people involved in this black art form giving their opinions and blatantly hating on what was going on at the time in tha climate of the game (very little has changed today i see).  It's not a crime to say that certain mainstream rappers like Rakim and KRS1 were good 4 their time but overrated in the long run.  I mean how many of yall still think Kam can crank out a classic iconic album from front to back, if u do you're day dreaming (no disrespect to Kam though, he was fighting for "our" side).

I get it though, i struck a nerve i do that from time to time unknowingly.  Some of us just know what the fuck we're talking about about certain things and others chose to follow.  Once again your boredom is getting the best of you.  U used to be a cool nigga know you're just lame.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:08:25 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Born In Tha Trap" was one of the weakest cuts on "The RED Album" and his instrumentals sound amateur.  Am i supposed to burn in hell becuz I pointed out the truth.  In the words of Royce from "Basketball Wives", "Get your own fuckin mind".  I respect Preme and Guru so don't get it twisted.