Author Topic: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?  (Read 816 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 12:01:12 PM »
Radiotube is a legend

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
He also said Premo sucked.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Born In Tha Trap" was one of the weakest cuts on "The RED Album" and his instrumentals sound amateur.  Am i supposed to burn in hell becuz I pointed out the truth.  In the words of Royce from "Basketball Wives", "Get your own fuckin mind".  I respect Preme and Guru so don't get it twisted.
I do like Born In The Trap but I do feel its missing something. There should be more scratches (1 of my favorite elements in music period, bear with me) & something else but I cant put my finger on it. I dont think his instrumentals sound amateur, whatever though. To each his own. Peace.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 07:58:28 PM »
Radiotube should be a moderator on dubcc

Tekniec

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
i some what agree with him on the illmatic part.. that shit was way too short and overrated.. stillmatic has more replay value

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:09 PM »
i some what agree with him on the illmatic part.. that shit was way too short and overrated.. stillmatic has more replay value

tools must think alike

Tekniec

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 09:37:45 PM »

tools must think alike

whatever dickhead its just my opinion

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 09:56:19 PM »

tools must think alike

whatever dickhead its just my opinion
whatever tekgeek

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 11:32:21 PM »
He also said Premo sucked.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Born In Tha Trap" was one of the weakest cuts on "The RED Album" and his instrumentals sound amateur.  Am i supposed to burn in hell becuz I pointed out the truth.  In the words of Royce from "Basketball Wives", "Get your own fuckin mind".  I respect Preme and Guru so don't get it twisted.

lol this is how u know radiotube gets bitches...he watches "basketball wives"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 03:34:51 AM »
i dont understand how he tells himself everyday hes not insane

lawlz  :laugh:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 05:04:44 AM »
I still dunno why people complain bout a short album. If the album is 10-13 tracks deep there's a big fucking possibility all of them are dope and consistent. Whilst a 19+ deep album consists of filler filler filler filler..

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
I still dunno why people complain bout a short album. If the album is 10-13 tracks deep there's a big fucking possibility all of them are dope and consistent. Whilst a 19+ deep album consists of filler filler filler filler..

It's funny too because after a 20 track album comes out, the first thing everybody says, "If this, this & that" weren't on the album, it would be a dope album.

A recent example is RED.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »

It's funny too because after a 20 track album comes out, the first thing everybody says, "If this, this & that" weren't on the album, it would be a dope album.

A recent example is RED.

almost every album these days consists of couple good songs and the rest all fillers/garbage

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »

A recent example is RED.

almost every album these days consists of couple good songs and the rest all fillers/garbage

Then you have an indisputable classic like Illmatic & people wonder what he did right lol.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 11:52:07 AM »
Here's the thing Arthur. You might have done many of these things you claim you've done, but there's no proof. On top of that you're already at a disadvantage because nobody here likes you or wants to believe you. You're just spinning your wheels by making this thread.

If you really have one hustler bone in your body, you will put the same effort you put in here on bullshit towards sending out job apps, or bank loan apps, or college apps. Make it work for you. Stop pandering to a crowd of strangers who don't give a fuck about you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »
The reason for those long albums on which everyone hates at least 4 tracks is that they are supposed to have something for anyone. Pretty much the tracks you hate most on RED are the favorite tracks of some retard. =bigger audience. Less worship maybe, but more exposure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin