Author Topic: Just got my CD copy of Soopafly best kept secret  (Read 253 times)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Just got my CD copy of Soopafly best kept secret
« on: September 06, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
Just got it in the mail today, somebody was not thinking here....... dude autographed the cellophane (plastic) on the outside wrapper of the album! WTF am i supposed to do now? somebody fucked up here. u either sign the artwork, the inside cover or the cd i dont know who's fault this is but goddamn i wanted to pop this cd in the player tommorow cause of all the rave reviews, but i collect albums too and now i dont wanna fuck it up. who else got their copies today??

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
Re: Just got my CD copy of Soopafly best kept secret
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 10:01:41 PM »
Just got it in the mail today, somebody was not thinking here....... dude autographed the cellophane (plastic) on the outside wrapper of the album! WTF am i supposed to do now? somebody fucked up here. u either sign the artwork, the inside cover or the cd i dont know who's fault this is but goddamn i wanted to pop this cd in the player tommorow cause of all the rave reviews, but i collect albums too and now i dont wanna fuck it up. who else got their copies today??

I still waiting on mine but this situation is pretty fucked up, i'm with you. Glad i'm bought the album at amazon too. If mine comes like yours there's not other option than keep the jewel case still wrapped.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:44:02 PM »
lmao...great scheme. i can see fans like Soopafly DPGC buyin 2 copies because of this.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »
i wouldnt open it... i never open my signed cds anyways....its like wearing a signed jersey...

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
i wouldnt open it... i never open my signed cds anyways....its like wearing a signed jersey...

yeah its shitty tho, now i gotta burn a copy. btw i used to rock my authentic gary payton and rashard lewis signed jerseys at high school all the time  8)

Funkstradamus

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »

yeah its shitty tho, now i gotta burn a copy. btw i used to rock my authentic gary payton and rashard lewis signed jerseys at high school all the time  8)
thats blasphemy...you realize how much that Glove jersey would be worth now framed?

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 12:23:41 AM »

thats blasphemy...you realize how much that Glove jersey would be worth now framed?
lol i kno but i was a g at school for wearin it. i still got it, not the lewis one tho. its the super old scool double stitched champion one from pre 94 when the logo was dope.

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »
lmao...great scheme. i can see fans like Soopafly DPGC buyin 2 copies because of this.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ