Author Topic: "Game's ‘The R.E.D. Album’ First Week Sales Projected At 90-95k"  (Read 4554 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "Game's ‘The R.E.D. Album’ First Week Sales Projected At 90-95k"
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2011, 10:03:22 AM »
Chamillitary, I see you say "nigga" quite often, but for some reason I get the feeling you're not black. Am I correct?

Money. Spot on.

I generally say it during an argument, giving my poor, defensiveless, victim, whose tired of being proven wrong all day, an out to fall back on & open the door to change the topic.

Prime example. You don't wanna see me on the right side of a Game argument against a fellow Game rider, hence you switched the topic to my choice of vocabulary. If this were some random thread about any other artist, it would go overlooked. Now prop me for being a decent human being.

That shit is weak son

Psh. This nigga.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2011, 03:40:57 PM »
Chamillitary, I see you say "nigga" quite often, but for some reason I get the feeling you're not black. Am I correct?

Money. Spot on.

I generally say it during an argument, giving my poor, defensiveless, victim, whose tired of being proven wrong all day, an out to fall back on & open the door to change the topic.

Prime example. You don't wanna see me on the right side of a Game argument against a fellow Game rider, hence you switched the topic to my choice of vocabulary. If this were some random thread about any other artist, it would go overlooked. Now prop me for being a decent human being.

That shit is weak son

Psh. This nigga.

You've got some serious social issues. Looking to draw heat on the daily on a message board = low.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
He's managed to post 18000+ times in 4 years so that's for damn sure.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »

Money. Spot on.

That shit is weak son

Psh. This nigga.

You've got some serious social issues. Looking to draw heat on the daily on a message board = low.

LOL, social issues. Am I a troll or am I serious? How about you guys pick one before I see you guys flip-flop again.

& you get angry when people say negative things about Game. That's beyond low, that's just pathetic.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 11:29:55 PM »
That's the difference between me and you - I don't get mad. I merely state opinions. You attack people and talk shit. Your juvenile mentality is very transparent. I could see why you would think people get mad on here. When you post 30 times a day, it's obvious this is a major focal point of your life, so I'm sure you catch emotions over stuff going on here routinely.

And I don't know where you're from, but in LA if a whiteboy walks around saying nigga all day they're likely to get their face pounded to the floor. You manage to expose your true self all the time - I don't know anything about you but just from the few posts I've read on you, I was able to tell you're a definite immature youngin, white, and likely from somewhere in middle-America.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »
I think 100k was expected by most of us. We obviously know he isnt going platinum anymore. These days only a select few do. But I liked the album. Bought a copy and thats all that should matter right? If you coped it and liked it cool. If you didnt then you didnt. Whats the issue?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

HighEyeCue

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2011, 04:37:59 AM »
100k with no buzz isn't bad these days, I actually thought he was going to do less

Matty

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2011, 05:18:37 AM »
pretty good no?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »
That's the difference between me and you - I don't get mad. I merely state opinions. You attack people and talk shit. Your juvenile mentality is very transparent. I could see why you would think people get mad on here. When you post 30 times a day, it's obvious this is a major focal point of your life, so I'm sure you catch emotions over stuff going on here routinely.

And I don't know where you're from, but in LA if a whiteboy walks around saying nigga all day they're likely to get their face pounded to the floor. You manage to expose your true self all the time - I don't know anything about you but just from the few posts I've read on you, I was able to tell you're a definite immature youngin, white, and likely from somewhere in middle-America.

New York, child.

& if you just "merely state opinions", you would think you'd have the common sense enough to respect the opinions I give or anybody else gives on Game. Somehow you still dispute people's negative opinion's on Game & show overwhelming emotion with your defensive rebuttals.

EML

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »
On Facebook and Twitter Game is promoting the album like crazy if you buy 2 copies and show the recipt
he will follow you lol. Hes also posting all the great responses he gets from fans and like every five minuets but Red
or download it its crazy.
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again
Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white faces
2pac
Blacks and Mexicans stop all that bullshit in the pen
Understand that is us verse them
Ice Cube

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »
^ yeah I saw that. Dude must have a webmaster or street team running his twitter. Otherwise he's online more than chamilitary click

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »
^ yeah I saw that. Dude must have a webmaster or street team running his twitter. Otherwise he's online more than chamilitary click

Most bitter nigga ever. :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2011, 10:22:08 PM »
What's wrong?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »
What's wrong?

I've angered you with enough truth about Game being sub-par behind the mic to the point you cannot physically make a post without reference to me. It's marvelous.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »
Not true. If anything I'm giving you credit for being such an innovator. Not many people are willing to sacrifice their own personal/social lives to spend more time on message boards. I envy you, I'd love it if I didn't have to work or pay bills and could spend 12 hours a day trolling on here. Ahh well, some guys have all the luck.