Author Topic: Must Eat Places In Dallas & NYC  (Read 111 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Must Eat Places In Dallas & NYC
« on: September 26, 2011, 02:03:21 PM »
Goin those 2 places for work next week, any suggestions?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
Re: Must Eat Places In Dallas & NYC
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:00:04 PM »
It's in Queens so I don't know if you want to go out of your way but Don Peppe's in South Ozone Park.  I guarantee it will be one of the best if not the best Italian meal you ever have in your life.  But if you go make sure you have cash because it's all they accept.  The address is 135-58 Lefferts Blvd South Ozone Park, 11420.  If you want to stay in the city you can always go to Katz deli on 205 e. houston st.  Order a pastrami on rye with jew mustard, round kanish, and vanill egg cream.  There is this really awesome Mexican place in Brooklyn called "Alma".  It's on 187 Columbia st.  The food is good but it's selling point is the amazing view of lower Manhattan.  If you want dessert, it's out of the way in Corona Queens but it's the Lemon Ice King of Corona.  All they have is Italian Ices but not those bootleg ass ones they sell in supermarkets.  I recommend going at night if it's nice out and what you do is get an ice and go across the street to the park and watch the old school mobsters play bocce ball.

If you're not sure what you want to do, remember yelp is your friend and stay away from chain restaurants.  If you go to a chain spot you're just wasting your time and money in NYC

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Must Eat Places In Dallas & NYC
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:50:08 PM »
It's in Queens so I don't know if you want to go out of your way but Don Peppe's in South Ozone Park.  I guarantee it will be one of the best if not the best Italian meal you ever have in your life.  But if you go make sure you have cash because it's all they accept.  The address is 135-58 Lefferts Blvd South Ozone Park, 11420.  If you want to stay in the city you can always go to Katz deli on 205 e. houston st.  Order a pastrami on rye with jew mustard, round kanish, and vanill egg cream.  There is this really awesome Mexican place in Brooklyn called "Alma".  It's on 187 Columbia st.  The food is good but it's selling point is the amazing view of lower Manhattan.  If you want dessert, it's out of the way in Corona Queens but it's the Lemon Ice King of Corona.  All they have is Italian Ices but not those bootleg ass ones they sell in supermarkets.  I recommend going at night if it's nice out and what you do is get an ice and go across the street to the park and watch the old school mobsters play bocce ball.

If you're not sure what you want to do, remember yelp is your friend and stay away from chain restaurants.  If you go to a chain spot you're just wasting your time and money in NYC

+1

thanks alot gonna try to make it to most of those placves you said.

lol but u actually see italian mobsters? lol ignorant to say, but ive juz never seen those type of guys ever, and ive been to nyc atleast 4-5 times before.

i mean u see eses here  out here all the time, literally everywhere in LA

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.