Author Topic: Shoot Lyrics (chamilitary click on 3rd verse)  (Read 1228 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shoot Lyrics (chamilitary click on 3rd verse)
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »
the next slim shady swag

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Everyone in this thread is afriad to post their own picture, let alone audio of them rapping lol.

I'm positive I'm the best rapper on here. Actually except for that new guy who rapped over "I Dominate", he was pretty tight.

You've heard my shit bro, it's just that yours or nikcc music would have no place in a real underground scene

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 04:20:31 PM »
Everyone in this thread is afriad to post their own picture, let alone audio of them rapping lol.

I'm positive I'm the best rapper on here. Actually except for that new guy who rapped over "I Dominate", he was pretty tight.

hahahaha come on please, just cuz someone found those gay ass photos of you looking like justin beiber and posted them here doesnt make us "scared" to post our pics.

Lets be honest i havent seen u post a pic of yourself since ive been here so dont act like you're tough shit please. you were just called out.

and as far as your "rapping" comment, if thats what u'd call it, its ridiculous. rapping takes skill; flow, punchlines, storytelling, whatever....and you have none of that.

you simply wrote a bunch of bullshit that clearly you think you are capable of and tried mixing it together with some horrible beat one of ur faggot friends prolly made and it

sounded bad. get over it. just cuz you can rhyme words doesnt mean you can rap. and this is a clear indication of that. your flow sucks. its not even a flow, its you talking fast.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
^Somebody sound angry somebody admitted I'm the best rapper here. 8)

You've heard my shit bro, it's just that yours or nikcc music would have no place in a real underground scene

Unlike NIK, I'm not attempting to be taken seriously.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 07:43:58 PM »
You gotta be fucking shitting me, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Homie, you rode that beat like an elderly asian bitch with fuckin' cataracts on the morning expressway, SHEESH!!

What's your fuckin' boy band called homie, A lighter shade of white?  Which one are you Ryan, Abramo?  Please drop some more of this str8 up PIFF NOW!!!

This thread aint going NOWHERE my rhythmless wigger friend, NOWHERE!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
I am a better rapper than you.

To think you're a friend of a legendary troller, like Petey...smh.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:50:43 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
Damn, replied in less than 5 minutes... you got an alarm hooked up to your computer? 

Nevermind that, Abramo. I just browsed thru the other videos on that youtube account... FUCKING FIRE!

You are hands down the dopest rapper on this site, fuck that on any goddamn message board. 

August is a great month for hip hop....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »
LOL, that is not my name.

But thank you for acknowledging my greatest.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »
so then Pregame or Jones?

cmon doggy you cant get all bashful with us now, the videos are here to stay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
Jones.

Bashful? I'm straight up declaring I'm the best rapper on here lol. Pulling some Budden "Vibe Magazine" shit. If you have a problem with that statement, make a song.

See, you're trying way too hard (as usual) for a laugh. Maybe I'm an awful rapper, fine. I can accept that. But I am better than you & we all know just like you're too pussy to post your picture of you balding, there is no way in hell you're posting an audio song. I can laugh at myself. You just can't stand that.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:36:20 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 08:55:25 PM »
Jones.

Bashful? I'm straight up declaring I'm the best rapper on here lol. Pulling some Budden "Vibe Magazine" shit. If you have a problem with that statement, make a song.

See, you're trying way too hard (as usual) for a laugh. Maybe I'm an awful rapper, fine. I can accept that. But I am better than you & we all know just like you're too pussy to post your picture of you balding, there is no way in hell you're posting an audio song. I can laugh at myself. You just can't stand that.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

saying youre the best rapper on this forum is like saying im the fastest swimmer at the special olympics.   

nobody gives a shit, bitch nigga!  you think ima post up a fucking song for you.... here.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! 

im too busy getting money over here fucc boy... im off to goddamn vegas for a week just to chill for labor day with the homies and some hot ass lady friends... i took the whip in today to get serviced and detailed.  dont you get it???  Im not gonna go back n forth with you, loser.

I don't even need to son you no more, just keep droppin' music and posting here and you'll do all the work for me.  Nice lisp by the way, who ever said you were a fucking nancy? LOLOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 08:58:18 PM »
Alright. Fair comparison. Still the best.

& I love how one shot calling you old forces you into a huge rant about what you did last weekend like anyone cares. :D

Poor boy gives it his all on here, I respect that about you.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 01:06:44 AM »
watch out guys this dude is possibly the best rapper on a board with 3 possibly 4 possibly even 5!!!?!??!!(NO SHIT?!?!?!) awful rappers. maybe even more

dubcc: were people still keystyle in 2011

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 07:31:34 AM »
Well, I regret the 2 mins I paused the Detroit Spinners for this but what did I expect.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »
cham u suck at life and on the world wide web.

dubcc has spoken....kill yoself  :D