Author Topic: Shoot Lyrics (chamilitary click on 3rd verse)  (Read 1219 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Shoot Lyrics (chamilitary click on 3rd verse)
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 03:51:47 PM »
cham u suck at life and on the world wide web.

dubcc has spoken....kill yoself  :D

Dubcc thinks Game is a good rapper. There opinions are irrelevant.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 01:09:05 AM »
the best part is that cham probably thinks he is better than game, and DEFINITELY thinks he is better waka

were do white nerds get such ego

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »
the best part is that cham probably thinks he is better than game, and DEFINITELY thinks he is better waka

were do white nerds get such ego

Hands down better than Waka.

But then again NIK & even Infinite are better than Waka.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »
Lyrics get props from me, the nigga word never will, but shit all mc's should have confidence. Different strokes for different folks. Vegas is pop'n have a great trip my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 05:09:49 AM »
Jones.

Bashful? I'm straight up declaring I'm the best rapper on here lol. Pulling some Budden "Vibe Magazine" shit. If you have a problem with that statement, make a song.

See, you're trying way too hard (as usual) for a laugh. Maybe I'm an awful rapper, fine. I can accept that. But I am better than you & we all know just like you're too pussy to post your picture of you balding, there is no way in hell you're posting an audio song. I can laugh at myself. You just can't stand that.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

saying youre the best rapper on this forum is like saying im the fastest swimmer at the special olympics.   

nobody gives a shit, bitch nigga!  you think ima post up a fucking song for you.... here.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! 

im too busy getting money over here fucc boy... im off to goddamn vegas for a week just to chill for labor day with the homies and some hot ass lady friends... i took the whip in today to get serviced and detailed.  dont you get it???  Im not gonna go back n forth with you, loser.

I don't even need to son you no more, just keep droppin' music and posting here and you'll do all the work for me.  Nice lisp by the way, who ever said you were a fucking nancy? LOLOL

tell me more,dont leave me in suspense. did the tires get rotated?,fluids topped off? gtfoh
wish faggots would stop bragging about going to vegas like its an accomplishment,bitch its a tank of gas away
let me know when your ass gets a passport smfh
what grown man calls someone a loser? 12 yr old girls say that shit
cham is what 18? im guessing your in your late 20's and you stay arguing with him, is that whats hot in the streets? you heckle toddlers at recess too?  ol' salty Tapout wearing mother fucker
doesnt really matter though cause your whole post was fraudulent. well besides your refusal to post audio, your too shook for that.
shout out to that canadian faggot too, rap songs about golf is poppin in the clubs right now
this thread will never see audio from either one of those cornballs so cham wins by default regardless

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 04:59:40 PM »
wtf. wow.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 06:20:17 PM »
Jones.

Bashful? I'm straight up declaring I'm the best rapper on here lol. Pulling some Budden "Vibe Magazine" shit. If you have a problem with that statement, make a song.

See, you're trying way too hard (as usual) for a laugh. Maybe I'm an awful rapper, fine. I can accept that. But I am better than you & we all know just like you're too pussy to post your picture of you balding, there is no way in hell you're posting an audio song. I can laugh at myself. You just can't stand that.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

saying youre the best rapper on this forum is like saying im the fastest swimmer at the special olympics.   

nobody gives a shit, bitch nigga!  you think ima post up a fucking song for you.... here.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! 

im too busy getting money over here fucc boy... im off to goddamn vegas for a week just to chill for labor day with the homies and some hot ass lady friends... i took the whip in today to get serviced and detailed.  dont you get it???  Im not gonna go back n forth with you, loser.

I don't even need to son you no more, just keep droppin' music and posting here and you'll do all the work for me.  Nice lisp by the way, who ever said you were a fucking nancy? LOLOL

tell me more,dont leave me in suspense. did the tires get rotated?,fluids topped off? gtfoh
wish faggots would stop bragging about going to vegas like its an accomplishment,bitch its a tank of gas away
let me know when your ass gets a passport smfh
what grown man calls someone a loser? 12 yr old girls say that shit
cham is what 18? im guessing your in your late 20's and you stay arguing with him, is that whats hot in the streets? you heckle toddlers at recess too?  ol' salty Tapout wearing mother fucker
doesnt really matter though cause your whole post was fraudulent. well besides your refusal to post audio, your too shook for that.
shout out to that canadian faggot too, rap songs about golf is poppin in the clubs right now
this thread will never see audio from either one of those cornballs so cham wins by default regardless

This is my boy right here lmao.

Who are you?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
LMFAO. cant believe i missed this..."I'm the best rapper here" smfh

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »
SWAG

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 03:45:57 PM »
I clearly am.

Sccit

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 03:58:54 PM »
chamilatry click mayn we be sippin moet up in here nigga. we on that white boy shit we shoot lyrics we suckin dicks ya heard?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
^Waka is better than u