Author Topic: clean up dubcnn.com  (Read 1033 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: clean up dubcnn.com
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »
^your brother looks like a gay "honkey". nothing "israeli" about that emo nigga..

whats ur point? i'm still israeli and you're still a gay lookin german dude who jerks it with his father..

My point is that you act as if you descend from a clear "Israeli" bloodline that clearly differs from the typical white Jew... when your brother, however, looks whiter than the average Euro and gayer than Freddie Mercury. You have as much right to call yourself Israeli as your brother has. Now, wouldn't it be laughable if your brother called us honkeys while referring to himself as "Israeli" in a complacent way?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »
^your brother looks like a gay "honkey". nothing "israeli" about that emo nigga..

whats ur point? i'm still israeli and you're still a gay lookin german dude who jerks it with his father..

My point is that you act as if you descend from a clear "Israeli" bloodline that clearly differs from the typical white Jew... when your brother, however, looks whiter than the average Euro and gayer than Freddie Mercury. You have as much right to call yourself Israeli as your brother has. Now, wouldn't it be laughable if your brother called us honkeys while referring to himself as "Israeli" in a complacent way?

Stop, you're wasting your time. Look at what you just did. You just asked the stupidest, most stubborn, most closed-minded person in Dubcc history to admit that he's wrong.

Look at NIK's account for his sad ten year career here, he's never been wrong once. Get real.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »

my mom's side descends from turkey, thats where the lighter shade comes from, but my dad's side descends from israel all the wayyy back to the end of the family tree...so quit speakin what u dont know, son, shit aint respectable. a honkey is a white hick/hillbilly, typa' dude who has an american flag on his car, and idolizies hulk hogan. to categorize israeli's with honkey's is the epitome of dumbness, especially when half of the jews were wiped out for not being aryan...come on, my dude, step it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »

my mom's side descends from turkey, thats where the lighter shade comes from, but my dad's side descends from israel all the wayyy back to the end of the family tree...so quit speakin what u dont know of, son, shit aint respectable. a honkey is a white hick/hillbilly, typa' dude who has an american flag on his car, and idolizies hulk hogan. to categorize israeli's with honkey's is the epitome of dumbness, especially when half of the jews were wiped out for not being aryan...come on, my dude, step it up.

So, you just admitted your at half White...& we all view your other half as even Whiter because you're a Jew.

& LOL @ acting like you're anti-America when you dress like a guy out of Compton in '96 & have over fifty different pieces of American Basketball memorabilia. Coming from a guy who tried to pass off some "my family came here with nothing & made something" shit, basically living the American dream, you're a disgrace.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2011, 03:18:22 PM »
i dont understand how the thread-subject can flip like this..   

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »

my mom's side descends from turkey, thats where the lighter shade comes from, but my dad's side descends from israel all the wayyy back to the end of the family tree...so quit speakin what u dont know, son, shit aint respectable. a honkey is a white hick/hillbilly, typa' dude who has an american flag on his car, and idolizies hulk hogan. to categorize israeli's with honkey's is the epitome of dumbness, especially when half of the jews were wiped out for not being aryan...come on, my dude, step it up.

Keep in mind that it's not a "diss" when if I call you lightskinned or anything. There's nothing wrong with being white at all. It's just funny when you act as an all-pride Israeli-centric calling other people honkeys when your brother looks and acts the way he does. Your mother is good-looking and I've had Turkish friends in the past, there's no love lost because of the mix. It's okay to be mixed, black, asian, white, muslim, jewish. The reason I called you out for is the fact that you started to act as if you were somewhat "cooler" because of your superior Israeli bloodline, which is, apart from racist and everything, funny as hell when I remember your brother's pics. Just saying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin