Author Topic: Ja Rule's New Album "Pain Is Love 2" set for October 11 Release + Snippets  (Read 669 times)

MIWEST

• Lil Geezy
After a long wait and mounting anticipation. Ja Rule, through super producer 7 Aurelius, has finally revealed a release date for his highly anticipated sequel to 2001′s Pain is Love, Pain is Love 2 or PIL2.

After exclusively revealing to MIO that the albumed was delayed to “capture the creativity and energy” around Rule before he checked in for his 18 month stint behind bars, 7 Aurelius took to his newsletter www.painislove2.com to tell the fans directly that the album has been given an October 11 release date by Fontana/Universal.

So in the next few months, expect the release of singles such as “Never Had Time”, “Black Vodka” and the first single, “Real Life Fantasy” who’s video was directed by the legendary Hype Williams.

It’s now just 8 weeks to the album release, so if you haven’t already…..Get on the PIL!!

source: http://www.murderinc-online.net/2011...ber-11th-pil2/

Preview:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:32:23 PM by MIWEST »

GangstaBoogy

Unfortunately I think he's done. I'm a fan tho so curiosity will drive me to give it a listen.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

I'm interested to hear what Rule has to offer but PLEASE, RAPPERS! Stop making sequels to your best-selling albums already. It's such a tired gimmick.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Aye, will give this a spin too, but not expecting much.

kemizt

EnzoUK

snippets sound good!

tha "real life fantasty" sounds amazing too!

im hyped for this now
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Eddz

I think his first album was his best.

MIWEST

• Lil Geezy
snippets sound good!

tha "real life fantasty" sounds amazing too!

im hyped for this now

yeah Real Life Fantasy is dope its a Queen sample one off the view tracks that allready was released in CDQ the others are just unmixed, Real Life Fantasy also will be the first or second single video shot by Hype Williams and ive heard its gonna be maaad!

CDQ and full version!

Quadruple OG

Didn't he have a second album he was going to drop the same time as PIL2? Forget the name of it but I remember him wanting to release two albums the day before he started his sentence.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
What happenedto V.V.V. Pt 2?

I actually thought the mirror had quite a few dope songs

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So is seven the car he made all his hits with?

MIWEST

• Lil Geezy
Didn't he have a second album he was going to drop the same time as PIL2? Forget the name of it but I remember him wanting to release two albums the day before he started his sentence.
That was called the Renaissance Project, they will drop that cd around early next year!

Yeah 7 produced his best sellin CD Pain Is Love with allways on time and im real 7 got some classic production he did this entire cd but it will be a complete different sound then Pain Is Love!

Jay Bananas

Unfortunately I think he's done. I'm a fan tho so curiosity will drive me to give it a listen.

LOL, you are a Ja Rule fan.

GangstaBoogy

Yes I am. Dude put out a lot of good music so why not?

I still bump RULE from time to time. "The Manuel" and "Never Though" = words to live by =)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ja Rule's New Album "Pain Is Love 2" set for October 11 Release + Snippets
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:08 AM »
That was called the Renaissance Project, they will drop that cd around early next year!

Yeah 7 produced his best sellin CD Pain Is Love with allways on time and im real 7 got some classic production he did this entire cd but it will be a complete different sound then Pain Is Love!

Dope, it's good to see cats go back to their roots

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ja Rule's New Album "Pain Is Love 2" set for October 11 Release + Snippets
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
Real Life Fantasy & To The Top hot songz

I'm buying that album & he better release it unlike The Mirror & VVV 2010.