Author Topic: This forum is turning into trash  (Read 544 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
This forum is turning into trash
« on: January 19, 2003, 06:11:13 PM »
too many ignorant lil kids talkin shit outta their ass without any knowledge or facts

too many religious bashing

too much stupidity and idiocy

all i have to say
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

OutSider

Re:This forum is turning into trash
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2003, 08:43:12 PM »
then leave.. why would you want to be some place that brings you a amount great discomfront.....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 09:00:17 PM »
i agree, maybe Seer knew wha he was doin when he was thinkin of jus gettin rid of this forum. People dont know how to discuss certain things, without turning it to name calling and shit. *thinkin of a few names* lol.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 10:49:45 PM »
then leave.. why would you want to be some place that brings you a amount great discomfront.....

well then the anti muslim morons would have done their job, cant let that happen
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 10:50:53 PM »
LOL @ the irony of this thread.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2003, 02:10:06 AM »
its been trash for a while....i dunno if yall have noticed but my post count around these parts has really slowed down, its slowed down is most parts of wcc too, maybe cuz i kinda have more of a life now, lol

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2003, 03:44:55 AM »

well then the anti muslim morons would have done their job, cant let that happen

your just as much as a bigot then anyone here... it is not sweat off my back.. rather you stay or you go... i dont read the majority of your thread anyways... you have nothing but bitterness in your heart.. so how can you know peace.. if you can even follow... what you try to pearch... i am not even going to return to this thread.. because that comment was just stupid... you cant even see your own faults... and want to practically persacute others... man you are a nut...

dont like the board or forum...the person or whatever.. just do what i do.. dont go to there threads or read there post.. that simple... dont get yourself all worked up over nothing.... why would someone do that to themselves... unless you like to be ragged on.. i guess it would be cool then

verbalassaulta

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2003, 10:21:08 AM »
and the number one reason this forum is trash....drum roll....TECH!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2003, 12:07:35 PM »
Please please pleaseeeeee explain to me how im a bigot, i never even heard of you before and im a bigot?

what religion have I clowned? do i go around making threads called "Jesus was a pedophile"? Do i target any ethnic group? no, i fuckin speak on situations that occur around the world...its not my fault this world aint pretty, and it sure as hell aint my fault that the US is spittin on the world, what the fuck am i supposed to do? just sit here and laugh?

bunch of morons here simply jump on bandwagons. Some dumb shit calls me a bigot cuz i criticize their govt, next thing u know, u got peeps callin me Bin Laden,  

and Trauma, whats the irony of this thread? i swear the anti Techs are like a mysterious formless void that has no purpose and no idea what they're talkin about

I mean for example, simply by criticizing American policies......you got all these sensitive lil fucks jumpin on my nuts without any logical response to my threads,...

"You're a big bearded afghan"
"youre a terrorist"
"you and infinite are gay"
"your prophet was a pedophile"
"go suicide bomb a bus"
"youre a bigot, racists, sexist, extremist, fundementalist,"

i mean cmon...this is the best yall can do? when i post a thread this is the only responses i get, except Ant, i mean i dont agree with him, but at least he will actually respond with intelligence, in stead of resorting to the typical ignorant american arrogant responses of "you're jealous of us" WTF?

Like i said this forum is turning to trash....and it aint my fault...(like you clowns could prove that comment...lol...dunces throwin up cop outs)

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2003, 12:34:37 PM »
^^ "your gay" (lol)

damn u folx only just noticed all this shit.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2003, 12:38:44 PM »
^ lol...nah i een noticed it for a while...its just frustrating, cuz i enjoy discussing politics in here but only with people who share the same passion, not dicks who just come here to jump on dicks and trash religions and prophets..etc

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2003, 12:42:37 PM »
thats why i stay outta that shit most of the time these days...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2003, 01:45:27 PM »
sorry tech 90% of you're posts dont sound intelligent...dont flatter yourself.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2003, 02:51:24 PM »
Tech, lol, I think this post is EXTREMELY Ironic, because back in the day, I made the same post, and your attitude towards it was nothing was wrong.  

OutSider

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2003, 05:54:52 PM »

"You're a big bearded afghan"
"youre a terrorist"
"you and infinite are gay"
"your prophet was a pedophile"
"go suicide bomb a bus"
"youre a bigot, racists, sexist, extremist, fundementalist,"

If many people are telling you this... then maybe just maybe you have some personality issue that is clear too see by the majority of the board.... so just laid back and chill dude.. dont be so uptight about what people think...

and if you dont like what people have to say... dont read it....
but i personally beleive you thieve on conflict...you like the reaction and feeling you get... it is like you are looking to get the negitive attitude so you can just put more wood into th fire... conflict is your way of control... getting people to reacted  the way you want them too .........................

but thats just my personal thoughts... if you dont like it.. oh well..that is my impression of you... i really dont care about what you think of me telling you this either... so you might as well not bother responding to it....