Author Topic: This forum is turning into trash  (Read 554 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:This forum is turning into trash
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2003, 07:41:31 PM »
BACK IN THE DAY, I made the same post,

this is where your post lost all credibility

and Lil Bullet, I disagree....lets leave it at that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2003, 08:27:35 PM »
but i personally beleive you thieve on conflict...you like the reaction and feeling you get... it is like you are looking to get the negitive attitude so you can just put more wood into th fire... conflict is your way of control... getting people to reacted  the way you want them too .........................

but thats just my personal thoughts... if you dont like it.. oh well..that is my impression of you... i really dont care about what you think of me telling you this either... so you might as well not bother responding to it....

Exaccccctly.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2003, 08:44:58 PM »
Damn it, the secret is out, Trauma and Lil Bullet know about my sub concious attempt to inflitrate the innocent minds here in TOT and control them.....

*plots strategies*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2003, 08:52:35 PM »
Nah, I'm serious man, you oughta think about it.  When people accuse me of stuff, I always give it thought to see if maybe that is what i'm doing.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2003, 08:56:53 PM »
you make a good point.....i think what lil bullet said might be true, who knows?

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2003, 09:05:30 PM »
^^ Like I said, that's what I do, if somebody says something personal about me like that, I think about whether it could be true, and if they're right on, I think about if that's a good thing or a bad thing, if I wanna change it or not.  I think that kind of attitude has made me a better person, but it's up to you to decide if she's full of Sh*t, or if there's anything wrong with what she accused you of, etc.  

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2003, 02:31:06 AM »
you make a good point.....i think what lil bullet said might be true, who knows?

Okay.  Look to lil Bullet to define who you are as a person and tell you what you need to do to improve your reputation and character.  And see where that gets you.  Actually, let me save you the time and tell you where it will get you.  It will make you a weak, over-apologetic, second-guessing front runner, who places himself in a lose, lose situation by trying to please people who can't even be pleased with themselves.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2003, 03:16:37 AM »
Brother Tech... and what if Pink is right?  What if you are just trying to stir things up, "throw wood on the fire" "get a reaction"?   What is wrong with that?  Maybe that is exactly what you should be doing.  Is waking these people up.  Because they are sleeping; they are in the darkness, and thank God we have someone like to bless them with truth and knowledge.

OutSider

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2003, 03:30:49 AM »
^^ another example of someone i just ignore....

clearly sees no one "reacting" to what he has stated.. so he needs to add more to his pointless comment....

if you R E A D closely to my post.. it said personal belief.. i wasnt stateing a fact... or telling tech.. this is you in a nut shell.. that is just how i see him.. and since i believe in free speech.. and all.. i said something... people reacted to it.. big deal...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2003, 04:58:24 AM »
Brother Tech... and what if Pink is right?  What if you are just trying to stir things up, "throw wood on the fire" "get a reaction"?   What is wrong with that?  Maybe that is exactly what you should be doing.  Is waking these people up.  Because they are sleeping; they are in the darkness, and thank God we have someone like to bless them with truth and knowledge.

You're so peculiar

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2003, 05:03:13 AM »

You're so peculiar

If being "normal" is you; then maybe it is good to be "peculiar".

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2003, 09:21:29 AM »
there are extreme's tho....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2003, 11:13:40 AM »

You're so peculiar

If being "normal" is you; then maybe it is good to be "peculiar".

lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2003, 11:17:57 AM »
but on the real, i havent been on this part of the forum for long but since i have decided id read sum of it, i gotta agree............sum of y'all are full of shit

i mean...........ppl dissin each others relgion......ppl bein racist towards ppl of other relgion..........tryna klown ppl who many not be exactly like u or 'normal'...........y'all go out of ya way to find negative things about other religions but cant find anything good about ya own..........

i said it befo.......this part of the forum is real negative alot of shit is chatted

man all i see y'all do is beef on the internet,lol..........y'all can be sum funny fools at time..........this wernt directed to anyone spefically though, jus my opinion

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 11:20:06 AM »
Once again Infinite has shown he has no basic social skills.  

Of course, you're saying look to god for inspiration, etc.  I totally agree.  You'd be an idiot though, to ignore the whole world's opinion of you.  I'm not saying Tech should take everone's criticism and change, I'm just saying, I've found, in my life, it makes me a better person, if I listen to people's criticism, then decide if what they're saying is true, then decide what I wanna do about it.  

Like for instance, maybe Tech decides that Pink is right about what she said.  Well, then, it's up to him to decide if that's something he wants to change... like, maybe she's right, but he doesn't think that's a problem, maybe he WANTS to stir stuff up, and doesn't think there's anything wrong with that.  It's up to him to decide, it's his life.  

That's how I live my life, and I don't think i'm weak, or over apologetic.