Author Topic: Soopafly - "Best Kept Secret" [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 2490 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Soopafly - "Best Kept Secret" [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
One of my fav artists and producers and he's a cool guy for posting on here and facebook etc. I hope he gets his dues with some legit album sales.

Tons of bangers, very unique sound...as always.

Stoked for the next one.
the album is $5.99 on Amazon...yall need to head over and snatch it up...

kuruptlon

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 07:15:39 PM »
Just bought this and looking forward to giving it a proper spin.

I was just bumping the track Soopastar (not on the album), sooooooo smoooth.

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 07:27:16 PM »
Gonna cop it online today WITH digital booklet. :)

A digital booklet is a major plus for digital releases. For me it can make the difference between buying and bootlegging.

D-TalkX

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 07:55:05 PM »
Just bumped the first 4 tracks thoroughly in the ride...HEAVY

Just ordered a couple hard copies, stoked.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »
Just listened to several of the samples on itunes and it sounds clean as hell.  Soopa's one of the few dudes out west still worth checking for.  I'll def support this especially since it's not on some bullshit ass major label. 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
Im eagerly awaiting a review from Soopafly's biggest fan, i know he's locked himself in his house and is currently listening to the album non-stop, disecting the entire album. Hopefully he gives us a in depth track by track review.

This thread wouldn't be complete with out the Guru of G-Funk.

I've been listening to it all day, only taking a break to make dinner.  I need to listen to it for a few days and let it soak in before i make a full review.  Off the top, without giving it much time to soak in, i'm really feeling "Countdown To Cool", "All This Game", and "Heard Me Now" for starters.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
Im eagerly awaiting a review from Soopafly's biggest fan, i know he's locked himself in his house and is currently listening to the album non-stop, disecting the entire album. Hopefully he gives us a in depth track by track review.

I've been listening to it all day, only taking a break to make dinner.  I need to listen to it for a few days and let it soak in before i make a full review.  Off the top, without giving it much time to soak in, i'm really feeling "Countdown To Cool", "All This Game", and "Heard Me Now" for starters.

Lmao, i think i actually got u beat lol, i bought this last night exactly at the time it was released on i-tunes, i bumped it til i fell asleep then woke up this morning n bumped it on my way to work & lastly im bumping it as we speak lol ....... ;D   

Paolo

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
me too i'm waiting the hard copie !!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 09:39:07 PM »

Lmao, i think i actually got u beat lol, i bought this last night exactly at the time it was released on i-tunes, i bumped it til i fell asleep then woke up this morning n bumped it on my way to work & lastly im bumping it as we speak lol ....... ;D   

Nice!!

soopaflydpgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 09:42:38 PM »
thanx for the support again!! did this shit on my own, sittin on the couch. technology a mufucca now a days. hope you like it. feel like im just gettin in a groove wit this album so the next one should be even more in depth. production + sound quality is the key. not the  best of rappers but i give all i can to make sho a project is complete. smoke sumthin n ride to it. oh make sho yall support game gmalone daeone n whoever else need it from the west.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »
ill buy it when hardcopies come out
The West is Back

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 10:19:37 PM »
thanx for the support again!! did this shit on my own, sittin on the couch. technology a mufucca now a days. hope you like it. feel like im just gettin in a groove wit this album so the next one should be even more in depth. production + sound quality is the key. not the  best of rappers but i give all i can to make sho a project is complete. smoke sumthin n ride to it. oh make sho yall support game gmalone daeone n whoever else need it from the west.

soopa doopa great album homie, keep up the great work

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
yo soopa you got the website where the hard copies are gonna be sold from so i can check for that shit

soopaflydpgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »
soopafly.net

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 11:13:42 PM »
Album is banging.