Author Topic: SUPERBOWL!! RAIDERS vs BUCS  (Read 1061 times)

Doggystylin

Re:SUPERBOWL!! RAIDERS vs BUCS
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2003, 03:38:44 PM »
^^i'm surprised the reply wasnt faster....lol^^

;D

OutSider

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2003, 07:22:25 PM »
Damn.. when the Raider Win.. california will be the state of Champions..................... baby!!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2003, 08:19:57 PM »
i cant believe the raiders have got this far...but i doubt they can stop the powerhouse thats called Alstott...that foo is a fuckin monster...not to mention the raiders o line wont be able to contain that great Bucs D...if the raiders win i wont be able to walk out of my house without seeing a fuckin raiders flag...much like the lakers...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2003, 08:52:04 PM »
its gonna be a hella good game.  I want the raiders to win, but I wouldn't bet $100 on it.  bucs are a damn good team too.  Go raiders, fuck them up for whooping SF out of the playoffs.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2003, 10:46:07 PM »
~Raiders all tha way~

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2003, 11:41:43 PM »
It's like this. Tim Brown needs to win the Super Bowl. That's my dogg since back in the day when he backed up Willie Gault, and catch passes from Jay Schador (sp?) and Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen were fighting over PT. My dogg Tim Brown was always quiet, waiting his turn, became one of the greatest, and is now in the big game. Go Timmy, this is for #81. Won a college title with Norte Dame, Heisman trophy, and now finally, the big game. And I've been a Raider fan I think going on 17 years, I don't remember, but I even saw a game when they were in L.A., I love my team. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2003, 03:05:28 AM »
i cant believe the raiders have got this far...but i doubt they can stop the powerhouse thats called Alstott...that foo is a fuckin monster...not to mention the raiders o line wont be able to contain that great Bucs D...if the raiders win i wont be able to walk out of my house without seeing a fuckin raiders flag...much like the lakers...

^^naww...tha Raiders O-line is prolly the best in the league. Itz gonna be size vs quikness. The Raiders line iz jus HUGE. As for Alstott...i aint concerned wit him. The Raiders run defense is usually pretty fukin good. And Alstott is fumble-prone. I think the Raiders can score on the Bucs, they should be able to attack the secondary pretty good. Also, they can use their aggressiveness against em. If they throw sum screen passes and delays in their, the Bucs will over-pursue...and Garner can really hurt em. Basically, it should be close....but...if the Buc D-Line cant get pressure on Gannon...the games over. Raiders win.

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2003, 03:11:09 AM »
It's like this. Tim Brown needs to win the Super Bowl. That's my dogg since back in the day when he backed up Willie Gault, and catch passes from Jay Schador (sp?) and Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen were fighting over PT. My dogg Tim Brown was always quiet, waiting his turn, became one of the greatest, and is now in the big game. Go Timmy, this is for #81. Won a college title with Norte Dame, Heisman trophy, and now finally, the big game. And I've been a Raider fan I think going on 17 years, I don't remember, but I even saw a game when they were in L.A., I love my team. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah Tim Brown is EASILY one of the best receivers of all time. Look at the numbers and consistency he'z alwayz put up...and who's been throwin him the ball?? He hasnt had the priveledge of having Joe Montana, or Steve Young throwin to him. He'z had Jay Schraeder, Todd Marinovich, Jeff George (who coulda been GREAT, but his attitude made him shit)...etc. He aint neva had a long lasting, quality QB throwin him the ball...untill now, and he's still alwayz put up some of the best numbers ever.

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2003, 09:31:32 AM »

^^naww...tha Raiders O-line is prolly the best in the league. Itz gonna be size vs quikness. The Raiders line iz jus HUGE. As for Alstott...i aint concerned wit him. The Raiders run defense is usually pretty fukin good. And Alstott is fumble-prone. I think the Raiders can score on the Bucs, they should be able to attack the secondary pretty good. Also, they can use their aggressiveness against em. If they throw sum screen passes and delays in their, the Bucs will over-pursue...and Garner can really hurt em. Basically, it should be close....but...if the Buc D-Line cant get pressure on Gannon...the games over. Raiders win.

[size=0]RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
true about alstott bein fumble prone...thats his only flaw...but this shit is gonna be a close game...probably the best superbowl weve seen in years...cuz lately the superbowls have been lame...

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2003, 11:08:25 AM »
Raiders 4 sho
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2003, 04:31:23 PM »

true about alstott bein fumble prone...thats his only flaw...but this shit is gonna be a close game...probably the best superbowl weve seen in years...cuz lately the superbowls have been lame...

come on foo, they havent been lame.  Titans few inches away is a classic.  Pats FG was also dope

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2003, 06:02:40 PM »

come on foo, they havent been lame.  Titans few inches away is a classic.  Pats FG was also dope

naw, they been wack. True, theres been sum close games...but, it seems as though the Superbowl hasnt had a match-up in a long time...where people HONESTLY felt it was the 2 best teams playing. I mean, thiz EASILY feels like the most anticipated Superbowl in a few years now.

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2003, 11:47:33 PM »

naw, they been wack. True, theres been sum close games...but, it seems as though the Superbowl hasnt had a match-up in a long time...where people HONESTLY felt it was the 2 best teams playing. I mean, thiz EASILY feels like the most anticipated Superbowl in a few years now.
yea i havent liked the match ups...i still think this super bowl is lack luster...but all sports are like this now...the players aint as good anymore... :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 12:11:03 AM »

yea i havent liked the match ups...i still think this super bowl is lack luster...but all sports are like this now...the players aint as good anymore... :-\

u righ, they better lol.

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 12:38:29 AM »

u righ, they better lol.
BETTER!?...lord no...