Author Topic: Lupe Fiasco Sends Warning Shots To Jay-Z, Lil Wayne & More  (Read 830 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Lupe Fiasco Sends Warning Shots To Jay-Z, Lil Wayne & More
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 04:37:14 PM »

How do you know he didn't bump Reasonable Doubt?

Because I just know

Tell the truth, if you found out 2Pac liked Reasonable Doubt would that make you like Jay-Z more?

Tha Crip

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 05:15:02 PM »
Was jays first album out yet when pac was still alive??, same question with the firm?, i always assumed they formed after pac died n dre left death row but in "watch ya mouth" pac talks about em  ???
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

HighEyeCue

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »
Was jays first album out yet when pac was still alive??, same question with the firm?, i always assumed they formed after pac died n dre left death row but in "watch ya mouth" pac talks about em  ???

yeah Reasonable Doubt was out by the summer of '96, The Firm album didn't come out till '97 but the group had the track "Affirmative Action" on Nas album which was out as well

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »

Tell the truth, if you found out 2Pac liked Reasonable Doubt would that make you like Jay-Z more?

That's a hypothetical scenario that would never happen.  So who cares
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elkoizm

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 05:36:54 AM »

How do you know he didn't bump Reasonable Doubt?

Because I just know

Haha this guy's ruthless.

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »
another wanna be canibus  :D
I don't think any rapper in their right mind would want to follow in the foot steps of Canibus.

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »
Finally... it's about time somebody stepped up and challenged Jay and Wayne for ruining hip-hop...   I just hope he doesn't do it like, "Look, I know their dope and they are the greatest, but..."

He needs to come out and say they are wack, fake, and trash, and fuck everything they stand for.  Like the way 2pac came at the top East Coast rappers... only without the suggestive violence because that's not Lupe's style.

Mos Def also has been going around dissing Lil Wayne, but it's time he did it on record.
please jay-z did not ruin hip hop . lil wayne & cash money did ruin hip hop.  if jay-z ruined hip hop then biggie did too!i can understand Lil wayne being are wack, fake, and trash but jay z is not wack or trash . also you don't stand for real true 2pac fans like me . i knew 2pac better then you ever did .