Author Topic: If rappers were Biblical/religious figures from Torah, Bible, Qu'ran...  (Read 1130 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: If rappers were Biblical/religious figures from Torah, Bible, Qu'ran...
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Moses (Dr. Dre) lead the Israelites (West Coast fans) to the promised land (Aftermath) and away from the Pharaoh (Suge Knight) and Egypt (Death Row). 

lmao
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:31:58 PM by Michael Madsen »

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »
why does infinite speak as if he is holier than thou
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »
Brian, in all seriousness bro lol

Who do you think runs the "illuminati" in hip hop?
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 11:21:13 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
You should of deleted the replies, not the thread.
Not everybody subscribes to the Infinite School of Moderation/Censorship where deleting replies in ridiculous threads is deemed fair as long as it's in your favor.

It's always the biggest idiots who think they know everything.   So you are more qualified to write about hip-hop than Michael Eric Dyson?  He devoted a whole chapter to the subject in his book on hip-hop.  So is he also "fuckin retarded"?

Michael Eric Dyson is a man with an opinion. Whoopty fuckin' do. His opinion is all of a sudden gospel now?

He is capable of error and saying stupid shit like the rest of us. Stop putting him up on a pedestal. Same goes with 2pac.

The new Sikotic...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011, 07:45:45 AM »
Moses (Dr. Dre) lead the Israelites (West Coast fans) to the promised land (Aftermath) and away from the Pharaoh (Suge Knight) and Egypt (Death Row).

^^Nice post.   The old Sikotic who had a good nature sense of humor and didn't cater to the illiterates at the forum... (from before the forum was dragged down by your followers you want so desperately to impress)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011, 07:49:13 AM »

^^Nice post.   The old Sikotic who had a good nature sense of humor and didn't cater to the illiterates at the forum... (from before the forum was dragged down by your followers you want so desperately to impress)

LOL@ that backhanded compliment
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 08:00:05 AM »

LOL@ that backhanded compliment

Of course it is.  Because this was a thread that the old O.G. Sikotic could of easily contributed to positively, and with a great sense of humor.   But instead he is not strong enough to elevate himself above the trash that surrounds him.   He feels bound by them as if he needs their approval.    That's why I posted about him once that he's only as good as the people around him.  That's how lynch mobs are formed.  You have some people in the world like Cham, Muthufucka (the worst elements of the forum) who are fueled by their hatred and ignorance, and you have smart and otherwise good natured people like Sikotic who lack dignity and aren't strong enough and end up giving into such people and degrading themselves.  Because they need the approval and admiration of dumbfucks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
Hatred & ignorance? There is just something mentally wrong with you. But I'm starting to lean towards you being a troll anyway. You making outlandish, stannish comment about the same three rappers; Eminem, Tupac & Nas all the time. So lets put it like this, you're either just a herb with way too much time on his hands, mentally challenged or a troll. Take your pick, Brian.

Plus you delete anything in Elements that is negative towards you. That automatically makes you a cancer to this forum.

& enough with your reverse psychology with guys like Tom & SIK. I remember that "change your name back" thread & now here with SIK, you're such a clown trying to impose guilt on them like they're doing something wrong. No, B. You're what's wrong here. Just grow up. You're on some Peter Pan shit tryna make everything stay the same way forever. You lived with somebody who you met on an internet forum. You're life sucks. Jump off a building.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:14:01 AM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »
Of course it is.  Because this was a thread that the old O.G. Sikotic could of easily contributed to positively, and with a great sense of humor.   But instead he is not strong enough to elevate himself above the trash that surrounds him.   He feels bound by them as if he needs their approval.    That's why I posted about him once that he's only as good as the people around him.  That's how lynch mobs are formed.  You have some people in the world like Cham, Muthufucka (the worst elements of the forum) who are fueled by their hatred and ignorance, and you have smart and otherwise good natured people like Sikotic who lack dignity and aren't strong enough and end up giving into such people and degrading themselves.  Because they need the approval and admiration of dumbfucks.
Are you gonna cry?

I could move your thread back you know. That's what the good-natured "O.G." Sikotic would do right? Then again, according to you the "O.G." Sikotic wouldn't lack dignity and give in to people's demands either so maybe I shouldn't.

EDIT: Please stop using the word 'dignity'. Anyone who attempts to make up soft ass questions under aliases to look like people are interested in their work AND won't even cop to it when its obvious lacks all dignity and integrity.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
it takes a whole lot of dignity to abandon your child so you can take vacations around the world and obsess about rappers  :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »
it takes a whole lot of dignity to abandon your child so you can take vacations around the world and obsess about rappers  :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

But the integrity is there, you cannot deny that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »

EDIT: Please stop using the word 'dignity'. Anyone who attempts to make up soft ass questions under aliases to look like people are interested in their work AND won't even cop to it when its obvious lacks all dignity and integrity.

Nevermind what I said about you being smart.  If your stupid enough to believe that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »

Nevermind what I said about you being smart.  If your stupid enough to believe that.

Explain to me how he's stupid to believe that. It's quite obvious that's what took place. You're lying to cover up your faggot move. You'd have to be stupid to believe you didn't just fuck up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2011, 09:06:18 PM »

Is your opinion on my intelligence or lack thereof suppose to be important to me? Or should I channel the O.G. Sikotic?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE