Author Topic: If rappers were Biblical/religious figures from Torah, Bible, Qu'ran...  (Read 1128 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: If rappers were Biblical/religious figures from Torah, Bible, Qu'ran...
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »

It's always the biggest idiots who think they know everything. 

yes . just like you. bad shock thread though brian

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »

it's not my fault that most people here are illiterate and they can not understand neither the value nor the humor in comparing today's rap artists with the legends, myths of the past.  Like I said before hip-hop is about myth-making and hyperbole, and I don't know how rap fans as illiterate as most of you could ever appreciate a song like 2pac's "Blasphemy" or the Outlawz "Black Jesus", but maybe you guys don't really listen to the words or only pick up 25% of it when you listen.  

Then a lot of it is just bandwagon hatred from the weak.  Like if Sikotics post with the Suge Knight/Death Row/Israel Moses post had been the first one after mine, then everybody probably would of played along and this would of been a cool thread.   It failed not because of me, but because most the forum is illiterate. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:49:36 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2011, 10:57:00 AM »
illiterate = not going along with Infinite's pov

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

it's not my fault that most people here are illiterate and they can not understand neither the value nor the humor in comparing today's rap artists with the legends, myths of the past.  Like I said before hip-hop is about myth-making and hyperbole, and I don't know how rap fans as illiterate as most of you could ever appreciate a song like 2pac's "Blasphemy" or the Outlawz "Black Jesus", but maybe you guys don't really listen to the words or only pick up 25% of it when you listen.  

Then a lot of it is just bandwagon hatred from the weak.  Like if Sikotics post with the Suge Knight/Death Row/Israel Moses post had been the first one after mine, then everybody probably would of played along and this would of been a cool thread.   It failed not because of me, but because most the forum is illiterate. 

Lol @ playing along. Brians mad cuz no one wants to play dress up with him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »
ODB calls himself Big Baby Jesus right? So peep this y'all.......Jesus (ODB) has his disciples (Gza, Rza, Meth, U-God, Inspecta Deck, Masta Killa, Cappadonna, Raekwon, Ghostface Killa) and they all spread the gospel (36 Chambers).

Unfortunately, Jesus (ODB) dies, but the disciples (Wu-Tang) go on to spread his word (Legendary Weapons).

I know.....stupid analogy considering Ol' Dirty Bastard is still alive right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 12:25:11 PM »
Man, this is weird. Just seeing Sik type that inspired me to take this thread more serious.

I think the ting yang twins should be Kane & Abel.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »
If 2Pac is Jesus, Brian is one of his fake followers, going around and twisting his simple message of brotherly love into telling you how to live your life and what to believe in, caught up in their own b.s.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
I think I have acquired the ability of mind control.

You will all like this thread........
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »
T.o.t.Y.

kemizt

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »

who says i haven´t listened to those songs ? am i illiterate if i think Black Jesus was corny as hell , illiterate because i don´t agree with you . that´s what sheep do.  you can find deep meanings in fucking pop songs if you search for them .  teenagers worship pop stars , just like you worship 90s gangsta rappers.

the thing is , your post wasn´t funny. and because you really seem to think 2pac was sent by God .  just my opinion.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 02:28:26 PM »
im not sure infant knows what illiterate means

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »
im not sure infant knows what illiterate means

Rapsodie summed it up for him.

illiterate = not going along with Infinite's pov