Author Topic: wigger of the decade award  (Read 1305 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: wigger of the decade award
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
I'm not black,  I don't look like a gangbanger, cus I don't wear baggy ass clothes. I wear clothes that fits, not too big and not too small. I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just making an observation. That's how I feel son.

You can assume anything you want doesn't bother me, everyone has a right to their oppinon. I'm not gonna sit here teying to convince people that "that I'll never meet".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 11:31:13 PM »
I'm not black,  I don't look like a gangbanger, cus I don't wear baggy ass clothes. I wear clothes that fits, not too big and not too small. I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just making an observation. That's how I feel son.

You can assume anything you want doesn't bother me, everyone has a right to their oppinon. I'm not gonna sit here teying to convince people that "that I'll never meet".

Defending yourself? Sus, bro. Sus.

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
gotta be PsychoHustla aka Mob Souljah

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »

i thought u were mexican?

and dressing banged out isnt impressing anyone, infact its usually the exact opposite, but i find it hard for me to change up my whole style up. i should dress more grown up, but i think im juz gonna wear suits n shit cuz honestly i cant wear ed hardy and bullshit like that.

but for damn sure im not wearing skinny jeans and abercrombie or american eagle.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.