Author Topic: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.  (Read 1321 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

and a white boy like you or any euro would clearly be an easy jacking for a couple of 14 yr olds.

The threadstarter was just talking about driving through.  I don't see why that's a big deal.

...And I wouldn't get jacked just for riding through Compton.  All that shit is just an exaggeration.  Maybe if I drive through trying to be hard or something.  But you don't get jacked just for being a white boy rolling through Compton.  I don't think my beat up 99' Toyota Camry with 250,000 miles is that hot of a commodity.

And dude, I've walked alone at 3 oclock in the morning all around the streets of one of the poorest African countries, the only white dude around, I stood out like a sore thumb.  And nobody fucked with me.  Even though if you asked people in general about it, they would say, "no, don't go there, don't go alone, don't be out after night", and so on.  It's all an exaggeration.

There was this one hip-hop head, William Upski Wimsatt, the guy who wrote "Bomb The Suburbs", who believed people should live with more freedom and shouldn't live in artificial prisons with locks on every door.  So he made it a point to stroll through all the worst hoods in America, all the most dangerous streets, and document his experiences.  He went to all the so-called most dangerous spots in America and only encountered one incident.  He said one time he got beat up just a little bit, just once.. and that it actually felt good cause he said every once in a while you need a good ass kicking.  LOL

infinite you are just lucky, when locals are telling u dont go there u dont go there. ive been mugged several times in my stay in africa. shit does happen

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2011, 09:30:19 PM »
^ there aint too many niggaz in korea town, so how bad waz you outnumbered at school in the riot?

There is actually an okay number of black folks in Korea Town, but I went to LA High which was in Mid City, but it covered Korea Town, Hancock Park & Pico Union when I went there.  About 3000 latinos, 1000 blacks and maybe 600 asians.  So we outnumbered the asians but they came up to the school super deep pressing a line lol, it was shocking.

natuica ice is a damn house nigga, look at this nigga gettin riled up over some highschool story. actin all surprised n shit.

a product of the media type of nigga, believing in sterotypes. if uve traveled around and met people and lived life u'd know that u cant generalize everyoen you  meet by sterotypes. we're all blacks ive met some ignorant dumb niggas? no, all the ones ive met or came koo with were alll chill and normal. but this foo right here is a straight up dumb nigga. if i were black id ashamed that your reppin my race with such idiocy.

but anyone thats been kickin up dust, knows (obviously cuz im asian myself) that we come 10 times harder, because we are outnumbered. all the homies tell me when a riot kicks off in county or in prision, and lets say 100 hispanics vs 40 asians, all 40 asians have shanks. and its politics, if they were going to come out hard like that, they wouldnt have respect, or have their or own cart nevertheless.

anyways man this shit was all cool when were were 12, not too sharp talking bout this when were past the age of 20

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
tales from da hood starring looney da chink

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »
LOL @ Y´ALL!

WHATS WRONG WIT DRINKIN FORTYS AND MILLER?
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW THE BEER TASTES THAT IVE BEEN HEARIN ABOUT SINCE IM 11, WHY NOT?
I DIDNT GO TO COMPTON, WHY SHOULD I?AND NO I DIDNT THROW UP THA DUB INFRONT OF ANY SIGNS YOU IDIOTS.
AND "WHY BUY A BOOK THAT CAME OUT IN 94"?WHY NOT?I WANTED TO READ IT, COULDNT GET IT IN GERMANY AND NOW I HAD A CHANCE TO GET IT, WHY NOT?WHAT`S WRONG WITH IT?I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT A REAL GANGBANGER HAD TO SAY AND NOT SOME STUDIO GANGSTAS!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 03:31:16 AM »
and no I'm gonna get punked by some teenager unless he has a strap or if he's with 10 of his friends not a pussy like me

fixed  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
^ there aint too many niggaz in korea town, so how bad waz you outnumbered at school in the riot?

There is actually an okay number of black folks in Korea Town, but I went to LA High which was in Mid City, but it covered Korea Town, Hancock Park & Pico Union when I went there.  About 3000 latinos, 1000 blacks and maybe 600 asians.  So we outnumbered the asians but they came up to the school super deep pressing a line lol, it was shocking.

i know LA high off of olympic across da st from the library. I knew about the mexicanz/blacks riot but i never see any koreans ever around there gettin out of skoo etc. if you say so, look, im skeptical about that goin down lol

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:43 PM »

natuica ice is a damn house nigga, look at this nigga gettin riled up over some highschool story. actin all surprised n shit.

a product of the media type of nigga, believing in sterotypes. if uve traveled around and met people and lived life u'd know that u cant generalize everyoen you  meet by sterotypes. we're all blacks ive met some ignorant dumb niggas? no, all the ones ive met or came koo with were alll chill and normal. but this foo right here is a straight up dumb nigga. if i were black id ashamed that your reppin my race with such idiocy.

but anyone thats been kickin up dust, knows (obviously cuz im asian myself) that we come 10 times harder, because we are outnumbered. all the homies tell me when a riot kicks off in county or in prision, and lets say 100 hispanics vs 40 asians, all 40 asians have shanks. and its politics, if they were going to come out hard like that, they wouldnt have respect, or have their or own cart nevertheless.

anyways man this shit was all cool when were were 12, not too sharp talking bout this when were past the age of 20

Azn's were greenlighted by the Surenos back in the late 90's and were getting there asses handed to them so bad, that they had to be placed in PC. Azn's aint running no yards they on the nuts tryin to rub up against niggaz for protection. i know we established this already but grenada hills? Thats disneyland compared to 88 and central.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »

i know LA high off of olympic across da st from the library. I knew about the mexicanz/blacks riot but i never see any koreans ever around there gettin out of skoo etc. if you say so, look, im skeptical about that goin down lol

Black and Mexican riots cracked off all the time, along wth random riots about other shit like the tardy lockout.  I had already graduated when the 2 riots popped off with the Koreans.  But I lived by the school so all the young homies would hit us and we would roll up there.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 01:20:41 AM »

Azn's were greenlighted by the Surenos back in the late 90's and were getting there asses handed to them so bad, that they had to be placed in PC. Azn's aint running no yards they on the nuts tryin to rub up against niggaz for protection. i know we established this already but grenada hills? Thats disneyland compared to 88 and central.

lol u dumbfuck, only TRG was green lighted by MM. not all asians you stupid fuck. this foo right here tryna act like he know wsup.

TRG r still greenlighted

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 10:19:39 PM »
^^ your getting 3rd hand information out in the suburbs of grenada hills. All rice eaters including somoans were getting it, even your liqour store owner korean in there for a dui was gettin thrashed lol. You really think a prison gang ran by the mafia is going to play nice  :laugh:  what a knee slapper

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »
^^ your getting 3rd hand information out in the suburbs of grenada hills. All rice eaters including somoans were getting it, even your liqour store owner korean in there for a dui was gettin thrashed lol. You really think a prison gang ran by the mafia is going to play nice  :laugh:  what a knee slapper

your a joke, if ur gonna act liek your some "gang nerd" atleast get your facts straight.

lol play nice? da fuck are you talking about, lol 3rd hand information, yea its really hard to get locked up. your pathetic, TRG was green lighted long time ago cuz of that whole chongos/ asian beef in longbeach, TRG blasted a whole hispanic family including their less than an year old baby, and was green lighted by the mexican mafia ever since.

TRG's have to get PC'd up, but ur talking about the whole asian cart? ur a fucking idiot, it seems YOUR the one gettin 3rd hand information. u cant green light a whole race u dumb fuck, that would be straight up war, and there would be consistant riots all throughout socal. and there would be no money flow or business.

the fact that u said the whole asian cart gets PC'd up is bullshit already, theres no way a whole race can get PC'd because you do know puerto ricans, middle easterns, etc etc are all considered asian/ roll with the asian right? no u didnt u dipshit.

and last time the homies older brother was in pelicans bay asians and samoans were runnin that shit, most of the trustees were all asians too.

lool and asians riding the blacks? that shit hardly happens they only click up for big riots., and if u do roll with the brothas, than u better not get caught slippin, cuz u'd get fucked up for runnin with them and not sticking to your own.