Author Topic: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.  (Read 1324 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »
boyz in the hood, menace to society its still like that in watts, compton, south central u really need to tighten up your sphincter around those areas

yea up in night time, lol man aint nothin gonna happen to you on the main streets in daytime.

but bludso's bbq = bombay homie, best BBQ i ever had. (and im not a BBQ (sauce) fan)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »
boyz in the hood, menace to society its still like that in watts, compton, south central u really need to tighten up your sphincter around those areas

yea up in night time, lol man aint nothin gonna happen to you on the main streets in daytime.

sorry for calling you out on grenada hills lol u got a hood pass in compton? when you feel like getting a great mugging, get out that car and walk around main and 113th or western and 108 and im sure when they see a skinny asian guy like yourself in the hood there gonna pounce on u. i've seen way too many streets blocked off in the day time over here, just take it from me dude lol

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 11:02:15 PM »
loon3y has been raped so many times in compton....
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »

sorry for calling you out on grenada hills lol u got a hood pass in compton? when you feel like getting a great mugging, get out that car and walk around main and 113th or western and 108 and im sure when they see a skinny asian guy like yourself in the hood there gonna pounce on u. i've seen way too many streets blocked off in the day time over here, just take it from me dude lol

Damn dude, U must be Ur families' disappointment, so sad

I go there for work u useless being. Yes right when I step a foot in from Lynwood to Compton there's gonna be 20 lil gangbangers waiting for me.

Grow up

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 07:26:22 PM »
hah! i seen you trying your best to look stand offish in that pic with your click of hardcore azn gangsters, devonshire blvd til the casket falls or what? Lol im really filling you in here, you should appreciate this gem of knowledge. why would it take more than 1 big black bully to mug your skinny behind?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 06:57:02 AM »
hah! i seen you trying your best to look stand offish in that pic with your click of hardcore azn gangsters, devonshire blvd til the casket falls or what? Lol im really filling you in here, you should appreciate this gem of knowledge. why would it take more than 1 big black bully to mug your skinny behind?

lol your lack of intellect is pretty astounding, you need to get out of your culdasacc. and yea bro y don't you start trouble in the heart of k-town, westminster or chinatown?

its the same shit you closed minded moron, i don't go into different hoods and going to spots, and no one would unless your a kid looking for trouble or tryna put in work. aint no grown ass men that have to support their families gonna be gangbangin, and no I'm gonna get punked by some teenager unless he has a strap or if he's with 10 of his friends.

anyways, compton isn't that bad, yea its ghetto, but no worse than pacoima, canoga, or van nuys. and this is 2011 bro, aint nobody gangbangin like its the 90s or early 00s. u need to get out more. something tells me your not from LA, let alone cali. that or u some socially in adept  house nigga.

Portugoal

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 08:25:05 AM »
Show us pictures!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 11:34:51 PM »
LMAO @ "compton is like van nuys"  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 02:34:13 AM »

lol, ur a fat italian euro, what makes you think you know LA?

van nuys is full of eses, i wouldn't go walking around there at night, esp if ur banged out, them BVN foos aint no joke.

go to van nuys elano, walk around there at night with long songs, plaid shorts, cortez, and a raiders jersey with a bald head.

no doubt some teenage barrio van nuys eses or some van nuys asian boys would damn sure roll up on you.

but like i said aint nobody gonna run up your ass in mid daylight on the main streets of any hood. i mean do you guys think? who in the world is gonna run up and try to gun you down in the middle of the day and just get locked up to 25 to L afterwards.

you euros bro, u guys be puttin all this hood shit on a pedestal   :-\

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 03:51:33 AM »

van nuys is full of eses, i wouldn't go walking around there at night, esp if ur banged out, them BVN foos aint no joke.
go to van nuys elano, walk around there at night with long songs, plaid shorts, cortez, and a raiders jersey with a bald head.
no doubt some teenage barrio van nuys eses or some van nuys asian boys would damn sure roll up on you.
but like i said aint nobody gonna run up your ass in mid daylight on the main streets of any hood. i mean do you guys think? who in the world is gonna run up and try to gun you down in the middle of the day and just get locked up to 25 to L afterwards.
LMAO @ calling ME fat  :D  :loser:

lonely, you are a dumb asian nerd and probably you've never left your little bedroom infested by the cockroaches.
i've been in los angeles several times, i know this might seem strange for you but it's not difficult to travel from europe to the united states....you can travel from italy to the u.s. by plane or if you have enough time by boat.
During my trips in los angeles i've been pretty much everywhere, even in places full of fucking mexicans! This might seem strange for a retarded and handicapped like you but i haven't had fear for my safety....i've been in worse places in my country, in argentina and other places of south america, but you are a faggot and you can travel just with your fantasy or with google maps. :D

Lonely,

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:12 AM »

lonely, you are a dumb asian nerd and probably you've never left your little bedroom infested by the cockroaches.
i've been in los angeles several times, i know this might seem strange for you but it's not difficult to travel from europe to the united states....you can travel from italy to the u.s. by plane or if you have enough time by boat.
During my trips in los angeles i've been pretty much everywhere, even in places full of fucking mexicans! This might seem strange for a retarded and handicapped like you but i haven't had fear for my safety....i've been in worse places in my country, in argentina and other places of south america, but you are a faggot and you can travel just with your fantasy or with google maps. :D

Lonely,

if your anything around my age (i forget because ur just an elano) which I'm sure you are, you are worthless, and what ever company that employed you is going to regret singing an moronic euro wankster like you.

wtf do you think I'm saying? nothing in the USA is as bad as any 3rd or 2nd world country, and that a fact, ill happily live in compton, rather than india, china, or anyother country that is less industrialized than the u.s.

los ángeles is full of mexicans, thank you for informing us califronia/ los angeles natives of this unknown information.

difficult to travel? u take a plane you damn clown, take  a ship? if your taking a ship from ITALY TO LA? nigga you shouldn't even travel, go support your family you ungrateful fuck.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 12:23:28 PM »
I Drank Olde English, Crooked I And Miller´s Genuine Draft But No Weed Tho.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

this thread is full of fail

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »

Lonely,

if your anything around my age (i forget because ur just an elano) which I'm sure you are, you are worthless, and what ever company that employed you is going to regret singing an moronic euro wankster like you.

wtf do you think I'm saying? nothing in the USA is as bad as any 3rd or 2nd world country, and that a fact, ill happily live in compton, rather than india, china, or anyother country that is less industrialized than the u.s.

los ángeles is full of mexicans, thank you for informing us califronia/ los angeles natives of this unknown information.

difficult to travel? u take a plane you damn clown, take  a ship? if your taking a ship from ITALY TO LA? nigga you shouldn't even travel, go support your family you ungrateful fuck.

you can't be sure about nothing when you talk about me, stupid chunga uanga.
this reply is the proof that you are not just stupid, you havemental problems.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »
:loser:
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser::loser:
:loser:                    :loser:

:loser:                      :loser:
:loser:  :loser:            :loser:
:loser:     :loser:         :loser:
:loser:        :loser:      :loser:
:loser:          :loser:    :loser:
:loser:            :loser:  :loser:
:loser:              :loser: :loser:
:loser:              :loser: :loser:
:loser:                  :loser:

:loser: :loser:
      :loser:         :loser:
:loser:                      :loser:
       :loser:       :loser:

:loser:                :loser:
   :loser:             :loser:
      :loser:    :loser:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »
Why do some of the European cats on here go to the hood when they come to LA? I know PH said he only passed Compton on the freeway and didn't go, but a few times I've seen people on Dubcc talk about going to the Jungle and Watts n shit like it's Disneyland.

Say I wanted to go to France, Germany or Italy..........would I go to the shitty parts of those countries? Fuck no!

Because, they have an appreciation for hip-hop culture.  And the cultural roots for West Coast hip-hop are in places like Compton.   So it all makes sense to me.  I still remember in 02' rolling with Doggy (Siavash) and checking out 19th street and Dogg and I took pics in front of the same street sign from Warren G's G Funk Era album.  We also hit up the same record store Snoop came up in back in the day, the one he's rapping on the top of in the "What's My Name" video from the Doggystyle album.

It's just like KRS said, anybody who wants to see the roots of (East Coast) hip-hop has to come to the Bronx, if they really love hip-hop culture and want to understand it.  They have to visit the projects there and see the people.

...I think maybe you guys still hold racist prejudice, and it gets in the way of you truly appreciating the culture you love so much.  I mean if white people can go visit Graceland because of Elvis, why wouldn't hip-hop heads go hit up the Jungle/Marin City because of 2pac?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:38:06 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)