Author Topic: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.  (Read 1323 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Just Came Back From My USA Trip, Kody Monster Book.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »
Why do some of the European cats on here go to the hood when they come to LA? I know PH said he only passed Compton on the freeway and didn't go, but a few times I've seen people on Dubcc talk about going to the Jungle and Watts n shit like it's Disneyland.

Say I wanted to go to France, Germany or Italy..........would I go to the shitty parts of those countries? Fuck no!

Because, they have an appreciation for hip-hop culture.  And the cultural roots for West Coast hip-hop are in places like Compton.   So it all makes sense to me.  I still remember in 02' rolling with Doggy (Siavash) and checking out 19th street and Dogg and I took pics in front of the same street sign from Warren G's G Funk Era album.  We also hit up the same record store Snoop came up in back in the day, the one he's rapping on the top of in the "What's My Name" video from the Doggystyle album.

It's just like KRS said, anybody who wants to see the roots of (East Coast) hip-hop has to come to the Bronx, if they really love hip-hop culture and want to understand it.  They have to visit the projects there and see the people.

...I think maybe you guys still hold racist prejudice, and it gets in the way of you truly appreciating the culture you love so much.  I mean if white people can go visit Graceland because of Elvis, why wouldn't hip-hop heads go hit up the Jungle/Marin City because of 2pac?

......... *face palm*

the only reason i would go to compton if its not for work is for bludoes bbq.

y the fuck would u go to a city u have no business in, its nothing special its just like any other city with most of the population being black, its like going to east los where its mostly hispanic, k-town where sits mostly korean.

its not like there some museum there. theres nothing there all your gonna do is roll though a couple of residential areas and than a whole bunch of warehouses and industrial areas.

thats real fun and gangsta -_-.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

......... *face palm*

y the fuck would u go to a city u have no business in, its nothing special its just like any other city with most of the population being black, its like going to east los where its mostly hispanic, k-town where sits mostly korean.

its not like there some museum there. theres nothing there all your gonna do is roll though a couple of residential areas and than a whole bunch of warehouses and industrial areas.

Man.. you guys are seriously soooooo fucking afraid of being called a "wigger" or something.  It's like you guys are ashamed of the music that you like.  That's pathetic.

...Just because you want to visit Compton doesn't mean your going there to be a gangster or something.  That is so fucking stereotypical and prejudice for you to say.  Why couldn't someone go there for anthropology, to study the culture of a city that birthed what is now a worldwide billion dollar industry?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:16:01 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 04:16:16 PM »
lol at anthropology. It's some sad shit when you speak about going to Compton like you're visiting a nature preserve. It's a fucking city you lames, and not a particularly interesting one.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:19:14 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 04:25:10 PM »

......... *face palm*

Man.. you guys are seriously soooooo fucking afraid of being called a "wigger" or something.  It's like you guys are ashamed of the music that you like.  That's pathetic.

...Just because you want to visit Compton doesn't mean your going there to be a gangster or something.  That is so fucking stereotypical and prejudice for you to say.  Why couldn't someone go there for anthropology, to study the culture of a city that birthed what is now a worldwide billion dollar industry?

if u want to visit compton for the fuck of it you are a wigger. theres nothing special about this place, and theres no "history". lol afraid of being called wigger? dude thats as wigger as you get.

ashamed of my music? theres nothing i gain from going to compton for fun. there aint shit there u, its like going to pacioma or van nuys, if  i aint going to the swap meet or the courthouse i have no business there, therefore y da fuck would i go there.

id have a better time going through beverly hills and see some nice houses, something i don't see on the regular. trust me infinite u going to compton defenitly doesn't make you gangsta.

and if u had any idea of any politics around here, nobody goes to different hoods, why? because most likely your gonna get into shit, especially the esses they never go out their hood cuz if they get caught slippin thats that.

u go to a different neighborhood or city, your bound to get into shit, u don't do that type of shit unless your a kid putting in work or just looking for trouble. i don't go to china town, eastlos, west minister (lil viet town) cuz shit aint my hood, and if i do go i know theres going to be trouble. and your best bet is to go there strapped if your tryna go to the local spots that are poppin.

anyways i wouldn't even go to east los or compton to drink or chill, cuz i don't know anybody there and y would i, lol every kicks it with their own race when it comes to all this hood shit.

and a white boy like you or any euro would clearly be an easy jacking for a couple of 14 yr olds.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »

and a white boy like you or any euro would clearly be an easy jacking for a couple of 14 yr olds.

The threadstarter was just talking about driving through.  I don't see why that's a big deal.

...And I wouldn't get jacked just for riding through Compton.  All that shit is just an exaggeration.  Maybe if I drive through trying to be hard or something.  But you don't get jacked just for being a white boy rolling through Compton.  I don't think my beat up 99' Toyota Camry with 250,000 miles is that hot of a commodity.

And dude, I've walked alone at 3 oclock in the morning all around the streets of one of the poorest African countries, the only white dude around, I stood out like a sore thumb.  And nobody fucked with me.  Even though if you asked people in general about it, they would say, "no, don't go there, don't go alone, don't be out after night", and so on.  It's all an exaggeration.

There was this one hip-hop head, William Upski Wimsatt, the guy who wrote "Bomb The Suburbs", who believed people should live with more freedom and shouldn't live in artificial prisons with locks on every door.  So he made it a point to stroll through all the worst hoods in America, all the most dangerous streets, and document his experiences.  He went to all the so-called most dangerous spots in America and only encountered one incident.  He said one time he got beat up just a little bit, just once.. and that it actually felt good cause he said every once in a while you need a good ass kicking.  LOL
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 04:55:08 PM »

The threadstarter was just talking about driving through.  I don't see why that's a big deal.

...And I wouldn't get jacked just for riding through Compton.  All that shit is just an exaggeration.  Maybe if I drive through trying to be hard or something.  But you don't get jacked just for being a white boy rolling through Compton.  I don't think my beat up 99' Toyota Camry with 250,000 miles is that hot of a commodity.

And dude, I've walked alone at 3 oclock in the morning all around the streets of one of the poorest African countries, the only white dude around, I stood out like a sore thumb.  And nobody fucked with me.  Even though if you asked people in general about it, they would say, "no, don't go there, don't go alone, don't be out after night", and so on.  It's all an exaggeration.

There was this one hip-hop head, William Upski Wimsatt, the guy who wrote "Bomb The Suburbs", who believed people should live with more freedom and shouldn't live in artificial prisons with locks on every door.  So he made it a point to stroll through all the worst hoods in America, all the most dangerous streets, and document his experiences.  He went to all the so-called most dangerous spots in America and only encountered one incident.  He said one time he got beat up just a little bit, just once.. and that it actually felt good cause he said every once in a while you need a good ass kicking.  LOL

I've been saying its not that bad, but africa is no way compared to US, most people are friendly there from what i hear its just the warlords. I'm sure ud know better right?

anyways, white boys in general whether in compton, orange county, san fernando valley, are the easy prey. i mean aint no grown ass man gonna jack you, its gonna be the lil kids with straps or rollin around deep thats gonna get you.

and white boys are the easiest, esp if their not looking like some skin or wood. cuz they know theres going to be little or no resistance and your not gonna have a weapon on you.

lol back in high school if u ever wanted a bud and didn't have any cash, jack a white boy. if astounded me how these white boys countiouusly slanged to mexicans, asians, and blacks when they get jacked by them all the time.

pretty funny.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »

lol back in high school if u ever wanted a bud and didn't have any cash, jack a white boy. if astounded me how these white boys countiouusly slanged to mexicans, asians, and blacks when they get jacked by them all the time.

pretty funny.

You said those white boys "continuously slanged" there in the hood.  So that means they were already in the wrong business there if you want to stay safe.  But just in general some white boy wanting to drive through Compton to check it out isn't going to get jacked 999 times out of 1000.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »

pretty funny.

You said those white boys "continuously slanged" there in the hood.  So that means they were already in the wrong business there if you want to stay safe.  But just in general some white boy wanting to drive through Compton to check it out isn't going to get jacked 999 times out of 1000.

yea man, but thats not the point I'm talking bout, I'm just saying if u aint gonna get bludsoes bbq there aint shit to see there. there isn't no nwa museum.

its going to be  waste of time, but yea do wtvr u want bro, if u do go to compton, I'm positive the only highlight is going to be the BBQ, there aint shit there its just like any other low income neighborhood.

I'm just trying to save you tourists trouble, aint shit there but residential areas, and a whole bunch of warehouses.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 03:51:41 PM »
hah! i seen you trying your best to look stand offish in that pic with your click of hardcore azn gangsters, devonshire blvd til the casket falls or what? Lol im really filling you in here, you should appreciate this gem of knowledge. why would it take more than 1 big black bully to mug your skinny behind?

lol your lack of intellect is pretty astounding, you need to get out of your culdasacc. and yea bro y don't you start trouble in the heart of k-town, westminster or chinatown?

its the same shit you closed minded moron, i don't go into different hoods and going to spots, and no one would unless your a kid looking for trouble or tryna put in work. aint no grown ass men that have to support their families gonna be gangbangin, and no I'm gonna get punked by some teenager unless he has a strap or if he's with 10 of his friends.

anyways, compton isn't that bad, yea its ghetto, but no worse than pacoima, canoga, or van nuys. and this is 2011 bro, aint nobody gangbangin like its the 90s or early 00s. u need to get out more. something tells me your not from LA, let alone cali. that or u some socially in adept  house nigga.

Everyone knows, asians aren't very aggressive they are very shy and turned down unless they're with 6 other black belts hiiyaaa!! and drunk out of their minds. I never heared of a K town gang with a gang injunction or let alone to post up at the corner over there, they dont travel very far since South Central is like literally 3 stoplights away from K town and u never see any young asians walking around south central mommy and daddy know better. The valley is a very quiet and boring place void of crips and bloods who are the most aggressive gangs, in the valley you have 1 gang in a 5 mile radius, where as in LA there is beef around the corner lol asians are targets in the ghetto like whites are too, Don't feel special.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »
hah! i seen you trying your best to look stand offish in that pic with your click of hardcore azn gangsters, devonshire blvd til the casket falls or what? Lol im really filling you in here, you should appreciate this gem of knowledge. why would it take more than 1 big black bully to mug your skinny behind?

lol your lack of intellect is pretty astounding, you need to get out of your culdasacc. and yea bro y don't you start trouble in the heart of k-town, westminster or chinatown?

its the same shit you closed minded moron, i don't go into different hoods and going to spots, and no one would unless your a kid looking for trouble or tryna put in work. aint no grown ass men that have to support their families gonna be gangbangin, and no I'm gonna get punked by some teenager unless he has a strap or if he's with 10 of his friends.

anyways, compton isn't that bad, yea its ghetto, but no worse than pacoima, canoga, or van nuys. and this is 2011 bro, aint nobody gangbangin like its the 90s or early 00s. u need to get out more. something tells me your not from LA, let alone cali. that or u some socially in adept  house nigga.

Everyone knows, asians aren't very aggressive they are very shy and turned down unless they're with 6 other black belts hiiyaaa!! and drunk out of their minds. I never heared of a K town gang with a gang injunction or let alone to post up at the corner over there, they dont travel very far since South Central is like literally 3 stoplights away from K town and u never see any young asians walking around south central mommy and daddy know better. The valley is a very quiet and boring place void of crips and bloods who are the most aggressive gangs, in the valley you have 1 gang in a 5 mile radius, where as in LA there is beef around the corner lol asians are targets in the ghetto like whites are too, Don't feel special.

Lol u are one dumb nigga, y the fuck would a bunch of Koreans go to south central? Lol like I see a bunch of crips or eses in the heart of k-town,

They have no beef or business with each other, it's like sayin y don't a bunch of rollin 60s roll through canoga park.

U don't make sense at all u dumb moron, if u think Asians r such bitches come through pubs in ktown or a Viet cafe in westminister and run up on some gd up young guns, since u have so much to prove and since ur an expert on Asians

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »
looney be hard in k-town boulevard fuckin chink

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 10:52:00 PM »
Infinte, do u fuck alot of darkskinned bitches when ur in Africa? prostitutes?

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 12:47:40 AM »
Lol at going to compton or any hood for that matter and taking pictures trying to witness some hip hop bullshit.  Only time I'm ever out of bounds in some place like Compton, watts, or some random hood in long beach or la is when I'm fucking with some bitch or getting some food.  Anyone that goes to Compton to be a tourist is a idiot lol.  I'm in long beach all the time but i never felt the need to go through the 20s or igc hoods unless I have a reason.  I be in the 60s all the time getting BBQ, what the hell am I gonna hit bryonhurst for just cause nipsey was talking about it in a rap song.  Some of y'all take this west coast rap shit to far.  Let's see one of y'all tourist hit up the nickersons, or brazil and wilmington and see what happens.

On a side note there is a few Korean hoods in k town that are with the business.  Went to school with a few Korean lost boys, had a race riot between blacks and Asians and I gotta say even though the first time we smashed on them the second riot they held there own.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2011, 08:46:07 PM »
^ there aint too many niggaz in korea town, so how bad waz you outnumbered at school in the riot?

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2011, 08:54:52 AM »
^ there aint too many niggaz in korea town, so how bad waz you outnumbered at school in the riot?

There is actually an okay number of black folks in Korea Town, but I went to LA High which was in Mid City, but it covered Korea Town, Hancock Park & Pico Union when I went there.  About 3000 latinos, 1000 blacks and maybe 600 asians.  So we outnumbered the asians but they came up to the school super deep pressing a line lol, it was shocking.