Author Topic: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)  (Read 1567 times)

Sccit

^Jews and Israelis are two different things....ever seen the Zohan? those Jews are middle-eastern, REAL Israelis...American Jews like Seinfeld and shit are white and NOT middle-eastern. big difference. go listen to Eli Babylon, Israeli rapper, got a song with Kurupt called "Middle-Eastsidaz"....thats first n foremost.

secondly, would be dope if bein Jewish really did help me make it, cuz I'd be puttin a lot of dope ass west coast cats on who all deserve the spotlight over most commercial acts, foreal.

Sccit

Could have really done with more Krueger

All Krueger might have been what's best.

I mean, the thread says "(real music)". Considering Freddy is the only one murdering people & everybody else is simply living on fantasy island, playing dress up with their friends, that's how this song would fit that "real" category.

didn't realize Freddy was a real character...always thought he was a fantasy character created from the vision of Wes Craven. thanks for clarifying, young buck.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I mean, the thread says "(real music)". Considering Freddy is the only one murdering people & everybody else is simply living on fantasy island, playing dress up with their friends, that's how this song would fit that "real" category.

didn't realize Freddy was a real character...always thought he was a fantasy character created from the vision of Wes Craven. thanks for clarifying, young buck.

Songs not bad, ive always like horrorcore rap

As far as real vs fake music, not every rapper or rap song has to read like a word for word account of something that actually happened.  Creative writing is and should be a part of music.  Nothing wrong with that.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sadly enough, fictional horror characters are realer than your fake ass.

Sccit

Songs not bad, ive always like horrorcore rap

As far as real vs fake music, not every rapper or rap song has to read like a word for word account of something that actually happened.  Creative writing is and should be a part of music.  Nothing wrong with that.

good looks...some peeps get it n some don't. props.

Triple OG Rapsodie

However when the person in question has been exposed and then goes and makes some imaginary hardcore shit it comes off as corny. It's the Vanilla Ice syndrome.

Sccit

However when the person in question has been exposed and then goes and makes some imaginary hardcore shit it comes off as corny. It's the Vanilla Ice syndrome.

i was never exposed for anything...tanner was exposed for getting his dick sucked by a dude. cham was exposed for lookin like a collar poppin faggot. i simply had the most groupies out of any1 in the history of this site. big difference. u are welcome 2 come visit me anytime in the studio and see firsthand what i am about. i have no real hard feelings against u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i was never exposed for anything...tanner was exposed for getting his dick sucked by a dude. cham was exposed for lookin like a collar poppin faggot. i simply had the most groupies out of any1 in the history of this site. big difference. u are welcome 2 come visit me anytime in the studio and see firsthand what i am about. i have no real hard feelings against u.

LOL. Now it's a studio. When we all said you sucked hardbody, you said "Oh, I just fuck around on my boys laptop...thanks for saying my quality sounds good. I don't take this seriously". Then a few people say, "Not bad." out of respect for you having the balls to post it & now you're "working with legends", expanding you "group", apparently in a studio.

You're the phoniest nigga on the planet.

Sccit

LOL. Now it's a studio. When we all said you sucked hardbody, you said "Oh, I just fuck around on my boys laptop...thanks for saying my quality sounds good. I don't take this seriously". Then a few people say, "Not bad." out of respect for you having the balls to post it & now you're "working with legends", expanding you "group", apparently in a studio.

You're the phoniest nigga on the planet.

first of all, never say "we"...i dont think anyone on this board wants to be grouped in the same category as u. second of all, it is what it is...roccy has a home-made studio which consists of his computer, pro-tools, and a mic. it's not a professional studio and it's not an LLC, but it's still enough to put out good quality music. it's only up from here, lil one. u just tryin ur hardest to talk shit cuz ur a worthless faggot of a pussy, and i can see right through u. ol' saltshaker holdin ass white justin bieber lookin ass lesbian homo, stop followin me around, foreal.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Jews and Israelis are two different things....ever seen the Zohan? those Jews are middle-eastern, REAL Israelis...American Jews like Seinfeld and shit are white and NOT middle-eastern. big difference. go listen to Eli Babylon, Israeli rapper, got a song with Kurupt called "Middle-Eastsidaz"....thats first n foremost.

secondly, would be dope if bein Jewish really did help me make it, cuz I'd be puttin a lot of dope ass west coast cats on who all deserve the spotlight over most commercial acts, foreal.

^^^respect that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont quit ur day job thats if u even have one jewface

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hey kmacc why dont you go buff your toenails or something you chink ass homothug.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey kmacc why dont you go buff your toenails or something you chink ass homothug.
where the fuck did i say i was a chink or asian peter u fail at life

bez

I still want my ears back.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not trying hard at all. You're just a liar who wants to keep his E-cred in check because you care so deeply about what 25 guys you'll never meet (unless they go to you) think about you. It's sad. You don't have to "try hard" to make fun of that, it's just right there in front of me to throw back at you.