Author Topic: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)  (Read 1566 times)

Sccit

Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
1. You sit here and argue that you don't make songs that are ridiculous & you even referred to this as "real music" & your first line is about you in the bushes with a machete, ready to kill a woman.

2. This is a recycled verse of a verse that already wasn't that great to being with. Get some new material.

3. Again, this entire song is about murdering bitches. Banana's review of your album was spot on. You two really play dress up & live in a fantasy world.

1.it is real music...it even has an element that most rap nowadays has lost- live instrumentation. the whole clarinet solo to end the track was done live by my homie evaneezy. straight improvised. that is real, live music.

2.this is not recycled...i posted it the day i wrote it, recorded it a week later, decided to post it today for the first time. thanks for takin notice that i already posted the written, though.

3.this is from a dark album were set to release on halloween. all tracks will sound like "anna ayala" and the one in this thread. it is not an album for sensitive faggots such as urself, it is themed around horror and will have a lot of dark elements. no difference from what brotha lynch has done with "dinner and a movie" etc. get over it, son. we make grimey rap. rappers who rap about eating people don't really do it. it's all a vision. get off the fuckin dick and either fux wit it or stfu already.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 11:58:59 PM »
^1. You sort of had it right. It is live music. But real is far, far from it. Notice how you said, "it even has...". Meaning besides to live music, there is realness to it. There is not a single line that closely relates to your life at all.

2. Obviously. You want feedback. I give you feedback. You act like I don't even listen to your sub-par material to give thoughts.

3. lol @ having a release date, first. Second, I enjoy this style of music. From Tech to Tyler & beyond, I always liked this music. The difference is they have a better voice than your clear fake one (DON'T EVEN FRONT, like that's your voice in real life), they have a better flow than your jacked mid-90's one, they have better production, they have far better lyrics & they don't live in one of the nicer neighborhoods in California. You say "we make grimey rap" (which is an outrageously hilarious statement), but your voice nor flow doesn't sound like it. Just because you try to change your voice to sound like some guy who works for a haunted house, doesn't make you sound grimey. Go listen to some Mobb Deep. They don't even put on a front like they "hide in the grass to fuck a bitch in the ass" & they make grimey sounding music. Your lack of relationship to the culture is completely exposed on all your songs like this. Just sound so out of place.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 12:26:26 AM »
i listened to it... nice beat, sccits flow was a little rough but Roccy couldnt compliment it with his flow and verse...

Infinite needs to be on a remix i think this beat would compliment his style better
The West is Back

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 02:44:23 AM »
^1. You sort of had it right. It is live music. But real is far, far from it. Notice how you said, "it even has...". Meaning besides to live music, there is realness to it. There is not a single line that closely relates to your life at all.

2. Obviously. You want feedback. I give you feedback. You act like I don't even listen to your sub-par material to give thoughts.

3. lol @ having a release date, first. Second, I enjoy this style of music. From Tech to Tyler & beyond, I always liked this music. The difference is they have a better voice than your clear fake one (DON'T EVEN FRONT, like that's your voice in real life), they have a better flow than your jacked mid-90's one, they have better production, they have far better lyrics & they don't live in one of the nicer neighborhoods in California. You say "we make grimey rap" (which is an outrageously hilarious statement), but your voice nor flow doesn't sound like it. Just because you try to change your voice to sound like some guy who works for a haunted house, doesn't make you sound grimey. Go listen to some Mobb Deep. They don't even put on a front like they "hide in the grass to fuck a bitch in the ass" & they make grimey sounding music. Your lack of relationship to the culture is completely exposed on all your songs like this. Just sound so out of place.

live music is real music, biebs. i dont mind ur feedback. i just take into consideration that ur obsession will influence what u say above all.

and yes, that is my voice, idiot. more so than tech or tyler, who have their voice altered heavily with professional studio equipment. anyways, what are u saying, my voice sounds good but it's fake or it just sounds bad overall? make up ur mind, ur flip-flopping...if u say it's whack cuz it's fake, then ur reachin for some nuts, cuz thats my voice. i only altered my voice on 1 track, "round n round", and thats cuz it went with the sound of the track. smh, why is it so hard to believe thats my real voice, biebs? is it because it doesnt fit ur little fantasy image u built of me in your head? does the voice sound too "cool" compared to what u wana pictue me soundin like? ur dickridng is reachin unbelievable heights, sucka..

kid, u dont know me n u most likey never will...get over it. i aint a nerd like u and ur crew. never have been and never will be. as much as u'd love to know me, u dont. i've been involved in shit a lot of these fakeass rappers out there could only dream of..shit a lot of peeps on this board would drool over. it's amazin how much u expose urself as some nerd who thinks rappers are like movie characters who live extra-ordinary lives that make them super cool lmao. if only u knew how many dumbass waka flocka types i've come across this past year rappin..rappers aint special people, biebs. most of em are regular dudes who exaggerate their lives greatly in their music. i'm not even doin that much. i'm at least admittin that a lot of the shit in my music is just visionary shit and an imagination of what i feel, not what i actually do. see, i like to watch horror movies. i grew up on freddy. therefore, i like to rap about the typa shit i would see in a horror movie. thats the concept of horrorcore rap. that is more real than ur idol, jay-z, rappin about being some coke-lord and bein 100% serious about it lmao.

u wouldnt get it, biebs, u just a kid...but if u spent a day in my real life, u would never speak of me the way u do on here. u would show respect. i put that on everythin i love, child. i dont usually kick it with squares, but if ur ever down in cali, make sure u come see me. i wanna see how much of the nonsense u spew on here u'll be able to say without a screen to hide behind. until then, shut ur cocksuckin mouth.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:54:38 AM by NIKCC »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 06:54:44 AM »
Wrong section

this is west coast hip-hop, adam

its internet rap

nope...i didnt make this for the internet

your not signed to a label.... until then you are just an internet rapper in my book
and im not trying to diss you or nothing im just spittin my opinion
The West is Back

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 07:56:51 AM »
This shit is wack because it's fucking phony. You're a rich jew that gets shitted on on the internet. You ain't Lynch and you ain't hard either.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 10:03:16 AM »
LOL, NIK. Enough if this "You don't know me". You've broadcasted your life on here since you were tweleve. The most serious thread you've ever made was "Caught with dime bags" or some shit like that. You're not convincing anyone of anything.

& NIK, you're not educating anybody by saying rappers didn't have it as bad as they might rap sometimes, you don't even have to have it bad to rap. Look at Asher Roth & Mac Miller, I doubt anything really bad happened in their lives, but what do they rap about? Smoking weed, chilling, etc. They come off as dope because they both have dope flows, dope vocals & above all, have reasonable content. They make music that they don't sit there & compare themselves to Black rappers, like you comparing yourself to great Black rappers thread after thread, desperaretly trying to fit in. You never wanted to kill a female. Stop trying.

& I'm not flip-flopping, you're just trying to twist my words because you don't want to face the reality of the situation. Your voice is fake because nobody talks like that & on top of that (nothing to do with the fact it sounds fake), it sounds wack.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 11:39:53 AM »
This shit is wack because it's fucking phony. You're a rich jew that gets shitted on on the internet. You ain't Lynch and you ain't hard either.

bad reason for it bein whack...i aint rich and jews were innovators of horrorcore rap (necro, ill bill, mr hyde). step ur nutlickin game up.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:14:31 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 11:41:30 AM »
LOL, NIK. Enough if this "You don't know me". You've broadcasted your life on here since you were tweleve. The most serious thread you've ever made was "Caught with dime bags" or some shit like that. You're not convincing anyone of anything.

& NIK, you're not educating anybody by saying rappers didn't have it as bad as they might rap sometimes, you don't even have to have it bad to rap. Look at Asher Roth & Mac Miller, I doubt anything really bad happened in their lives, but what do they rap about? Smoking weed, chilling, etc. They come off as dope because they both have dope flows, dope vocals & above all, have reasonable content. They make music that they don't sit there & compare themselves to Black rappers, like you comparing yourself to great Black rappers thread after thread, desperaretly trying to fit in. You never wanted to kill a female. Stop trying.

& I'm not flip-flopping, you're just trying to twist my words because you don't want to face the reality of the situation. Your voice is fake because nobody talks like that & on top of that (nothing to do with the fact it sounds fake), it sounds wack.

lol@thinkin u know me because i posted a thread about gettin busted with weed when i was 17. u dont even know what i do for a livin, son. real muthafuckaz move in silence, schoolboy.

funny how u and the rest of the board used to call me a woman beater when all those private messages of mine leaked, but as soon as i make songs about slappin bitches, u turn around n say i would never slap a bitch to ride my nuts. classic

cham, u make it so obvious that u were home schooled, son.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:45:19 AM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 11:43:09 AM »
i like how every thread you make to promote your little rap songs turns into you defending your personal life

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »
i like how every thread you make to promote your little rap songs turns into you defending your personal life

or how every thread i make to promote my songs turns into cham making up a bunch of nonsense to ride my dick...i aint defendin shit but the truth, sucka. u can make up all the lies u want to discredit my tight flows...at the end, it's all bs. just admit my shits tight and get it over with, punk

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »
your new shit is better than that old bullshit but i still wouldnt listen to it (and not just based off this website). and an honest word of advice, if youre really trying to do this you need to lose roccy. noone is going to take that fools raps serious

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »
I didn't even think of that, but that's a great point. Think of how hard you cried to defend yourself over hitting Floyd. Now you've upgraded to murder LMAO.

lol @ the rich kid saying somebody else was home schooled.