Author Topic: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)  (Read 1557 times)

Sccit

Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 12:43:34 PM »
The shit that gets said on this forum. So embarrassing.

real spit

Okka

Re: L.A.M.B in... "I'm Your Boyfriend Now, Nancy" ft. Freddy Krueger (Real Music)
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »
lol, you can't beat a little bit of Freddy Krueger  :P

Freddy's my idol 8)
you guys both live in fantasy land and only do cool shit in dreams

Hahah, that's cold.

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
mac dre is rolling in his grave

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
pretty dope...u should adjust the vocals a little deeper to give it more of the horror feel

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »
your verse is pretty dope for what it is and the production is on point. but i'm completely sincere when i tell you that you seriously need to get rid of roccy. i know it will be awkward, and you probably also need him for recording equipment, money and contacts... yet you still have to find a way to get rid of him. it would only get more uncomfortable when shit is getting bigger and you will have to get rid of him as part of signing a deal with universal or something. his lyrics aren't even that bad... which is a bad sign cause lyrics can always be improved, but his voice and mic-presence give the hint that one can easily just slap him on the street for no reason and he won't do shit. he really has zero horrorcore/gangsta/tough/sick/raw guy tone in his delivery. none. his flow sucks also. get rid of him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »
Keep roccy even if you got to do most of the rapping
Fucc universal and all them majors,I find it funny how people are so anti mainstream yet when they give opinions on shit they speak on some mainstream shit! Def jam wanted chuck to get rid of flava but he said fucc that and look what they became.  Vinny from nbn ain't that great of a rapper but he still down with treach. Same with. Ugod and the wu. It's ways to make it work if yall really a team. I ain't gonna lie and say I'm a fan  but that's just some networth,have fun making the joints tho you and the crew yell 
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 08:03:29 PM »
mac dre is rolling in heaven

real spit, thizz in peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 10:10:20 PM »
The beat was good, and I def like the fact that u are using live and non-traditional instrumentation. Keep that stuff up bcuz it'll differentiate you and kinda develop a signature sound.

Your flows are not bad, but I don't like the effect u put on your voice. And it's hard to understand what u are saying.

And honestly roccy gives the group some flavor. Don't boot him.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:10 PM »
The beat was good, and I def like the fact that u are using live and non-traditional instrumentation. Keep that stuff up bcuz it'll differentiate you and kinda develop a signature sound.

Your flows are not bad, but I don't like the effect u put on your voice. And it's hard to understand what u are saying.

And honestly roccy gives the group some flavor. Don't boot him.

good looks on checkin, the only effect on my voice is the reverb on the closing lines... i agree about roccy as well, good shit.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
Keep roccy even if you got to do most of the rapping
Fucc universal and all them majors,I find it funny how people are so anti mainstream yet when they give opinions on shit they speak on some mainstream shit! Def jam wanted chuck to get rid of flava but he said fucc that and look what they became.  Vinny from nbn ain't that great of a rapper but he still down with treach. Same with. Ugod and the wu. It's ways to make it work if yall really a team. I ain't gonna lie and say I'm a fan  but that's just some networth,have fun making the joints tho you and the crew yell 

real.. good looks

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »
your verse is pretty dope for what it is and the production is on point. but i'm completely sincere when i tell you that you seriously need to get rid of roccy. i know it will be awkward, and you probably also need him for recording equipment, money and contacts... yet you still have to find a way to get rid of him. it would only get more uncomfortable when shit is getting bigger and you will have to get rid of him as part of signing a deal with universal or something. his lyrics aren't even that bad... which is a bad sign cause lyrics can always be improved, but his voice and mic-presence give the hint that one can easily just slap him on the street for no reason and he won't do shit. he really has zero horrorcore/gangsta/tough/sick/raw guy tone in his delivery. none. his flow sucks also. get rid of him.

thats like bone thugs droppin wish bone or d12 droppin swifty mcveigh...it dont work like that, ya feel me? i appreciate your constructive criticism, and input on how u feel L.A.M.B can improve, but think about it like this, not many peeps felt keak da sneak and the style he was kickin when he came out...but in the end, he turned out to be an innovator of hyphy music and got peeps bumpin his music across the globe. sometimes, when a style is different and off the cuff, it takes getting used to...now, u might say roccy's not ur style n what not, but he's the homie and he's really gotten better with each track. if u think roccy is whack, u should hear some of the mc's we got comin in the studio day in and day out...havin 2 deal with lil wayne impersonators and ghetto ass mufuckaz who can't even complete a full sentence, i gotta say roccy looks like rakim next to some of 'em..there is always room for improvement. i also like the point box5 made; peeps were tellin chuck d to get rid of flava flav, and in the end, he turned out to be a staple of the group...when u stick with what u came up with, ur more likely to succeed. without roccy, there would be no L.A.M.B. good looks on checkin the tracks, though...the more u check, the more u'll hear shit u like...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:50:18 AM by NIKCC »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2011, 08:26:58 AM »
reminds me on an old Mac Dre beat. Cool track. I'll have to check out more of the mixtape.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

S.J

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »
I thought it was good
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2011, 11:31:30 AM »
I'm feeling the end of that beat, that shit is hard as fuck.  Not really feelin' roccy but your verse is nice.  If ya'll ever need a music video done, let me know, I got good prices.  Here is some examples: http://ancientflyers.com/video-production/

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2011, 02:21:14 PM »
reminds me on an old Mac Dre beat. Cool track. I'll have to check out more of the mixtape.

-T

it IS an old mac dre beat.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/RrDtWC917Xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/RrDtWC917Xk</a>

mac dre is rolling in his grave

real spit, thizz in peace

LOL @ you posting on youtube comments trying to have people listen to this bullshit