Author Topic: Jewell says Snoop never paid her for "Just Dippin" and "Don't Tell"  (Read 1773 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jewell says Snoop never paid her for "Just Dippin" and "Don't Tell"
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 05:26:56 AM »
"snoop didnt want to pay me............."      maybe snoop had all his money tied up in Crack
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 11:34:05 AM »
She should just sue no limit of they didnt pay her.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 01:18:13 PM »
She should just sue no limit of they didnt pay her.

No limit is out of business...........so no she cant do that....the best she can do is ask snoop for the money...and the best he can do is say no.....

never trust a man who names himself after a cartoon dog

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Okka

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »
never trust a man who names himself after a cartoon dog

Hahah, true that.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/mIHXmiAfL3E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/mIHXmiAfL3E</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/4ACr0yvgOmI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/4ACr0yvgOmI</a>

Jewell can sing like a muthaphukka too.  not like alotta these new bitches comin' out.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »
she might have been the studio hoe, and lucky to be there in the first place. she was gettin paid for her services, maybe not every vocal, but why would she stay around if she wasnt ever getting compensated?? anyways, her album and book are coming out so she prolly just gettin her name out there.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
she might have been the studio hoe, and lucky to be there in the first place. she was gettin paid for her services, maybe not every vocal, but why would she stay around if she wasnt ever getting compensated??

it's called having a dream and pursuing your goals.  she may have been the "studio hoe" but that doesn't mean she was suckin dicks for no reason.  Jewell should've came out in 95' becuz that would've been her right time.  she maybe can do something now but there's too many politics in tha way and competition for her to ever get back to that notoriety.  i hope she makes it though.  and as far as this book is concerned she's just giving you 1 reason to buy it and it's not necessarily a bad thing.  i can't wait to hear her Death Row album when it gets released.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »
she might have been the studio hoe, and lucky to be there in the first place. she was gettin paid for her services, maybe not every vocal, but why would she stay around if she wasnt ever getting compensated??

it's called having a dream and pursuing your goals.  she may have been the "studio hoe" but that doesn't mean she was suckin dicks for no reason.  Jewell should've came out in 95' becuz that would've been her right time.  she maybe can do something now but there's too many politics in tha way and competition for her to ever get back to that notoriety.  i hope she makes it though.  and as far as this book is concerned she's just giving you 1 reason to buy it and it's not necessarily a bad thing.  i can't wait to hear her Death Row album when it gets released.

sha very well could have been suckin dicks for no reason. she could be some lyin ass bitch that was just along for the ride and nobody ever agreed to pay her anything..... we just dont know the whole truth

Recognize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »
It is true that we don't know the truth/whole story but based on Snoop's past issues with paying some of his artists, Jewell's acqusation is certainly believeable

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2011, 08:52:39 PM »
Snoops record of "Jackin and smackin Hoes"   speaks for itself.......he loves to get dressed up as a pimp and dance around in videos...so what do pimps do? in real life they Rob hoes of there cash.....so you figure it out

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 12:12:21 AM »

sha very well could have been suckin dicks for no reason. she could be some lyin ass bitch that was just along for the ride and nobody ever agreed to pay her anything..... we just dont know the whole truth

This is getting ridiculous. You sit behind your computer talking about Jewell like she was just some groupie that hung around Death Row... Wow. We may not know the whole truth, but just looking at her track record will tell you she wasn't just up there sucking dicks  :-X

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 03:17:28 AM »

right, i guess thats why she moved to death row & got put on by dre

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
anyone who wants to use this opportunity to speak bad on Jewell is just a pure hater

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »
Guess i was right. Seems like she admitting to sleeping with Suge even though she's trying to dismiss it later on in the interview. Like i said her jaw game was probably superb.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »
Guess i was right. Seems like she admitting to sleeping with Suge even though she's trying to dismiss it later on in the interview. Like i said her jaw game was probably superb.
now you're just making stuff up.