Author Topic: T.I. Back in jail after 1 Day.  (Read 1258 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. Back in jail after 1 Day.
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »
LOL another month in prison ah ah ah
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

sofdark

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »
damn, T.I. is probably getting his ass on fire in jail. Trouble just follows him around.

Someone bug Hi-Tek to give us full length of Coming Back by T.I.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2011, 02:47:02 AM »
t.i. is back in jail and its not bullshit because you can't take advantage of your economic position until you are a free person.
jail must be the same for EVERYBODY.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/o0hG3Xi-zDc&amp;feature=channel_video_title" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/o0hG3Xi-zDc&amp;feature=channel_video_title</a>

remember that lunatic is this kid

That was so awkward I literally couldn't watch for more than 20 seconds.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »
^ Well it wasn't. Kardinal was mad cool. So is his manager. We kicked it long after the interview was over. I was the only person of the press allowed back there and in his trailer due to my existing relationship with them.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:05:23 AM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2011, 11:03:14 AM »
I'm Serious - 7.5/10
Trap Muzik - 9/10
Urban Legend - 8.5/10
King - 8/10
TV VS TIP - 7.5/10
Paper Trail - 8/10
No Mercy 6/10
Okay, Spotify didn't have I'm Serious, damn.

But whoa, you sure rate TI vs TIP and PT highly.
I'm Serious was his first album, sold horribly but still a good release. He sounds extremely young though.

TI VS TIP was dope minus the TI side (a handful of songs really sucked and it ruined it from being a great album - Touchdown, My Swag, Don't You Wanna Get High, etc)

Paper Trail is probably his best album lyrically

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

LunaTIP why u aint call a taxi for ya boy...or rented a horse for em...

dude dumber than dmx...even after he get out of this ...he goin right back in...

dude dont have a lick of sense....plus he is surrounded by niggas...and married to the dumbest one of them all..she shoulda took that charge...

He dumb as hell no question but I don't think he dumber than DMX LOL.

He definitely keep bad company around him that influence his decisions. Take the dude out the hood but can't take the hood out him  ::)

Raphael

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
LMFAO ^
LMFAO indeed. He interviews famous rappers how ridiculous is that. Its not like hes a 30 year old loser who has been insulting peoples mothers on a hiphop forum for 10 years.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:22:40 PM by Raphael »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 11:24:37 AM »
LMFAO ^
LMFAO indeed. He interviews famous rappers how ridicilous is that. Its not like hes a 30 year old loser who has been insulting peoples mothers hiphop forum for 10 years.
Haha, Elano just did himself.

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
^ Well it wasn't. Kardinal was mad cool. So is his manager. We kicked it long after the interview was over. I was the only person of the press allowed back there and in his trailer due to my existing relationship with them.

I'm sure he's cool, and I'm sure you're cool too.  Just saying to me, it came off awkward and uncomfortable to watch so I turned it off.

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »

I'm sure he's cool, and I'm sure you're cool too.  Just saying to me, it came off awkward and uncomfortable to watch so I turned it off.
No worries. I don't take offense. Like I said, video interviews are certainly not my thing and I don't really do them anymore; I don't have the proper video equipment, etc. I'm more into the writing side of things for sure. And the hip-hop journalism is more of a "hobby" to me anyways or a side job; PR and label work is my career.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 12:10:04 PM »

I'm sure he's cool, and I'm sure you're cool too.  Just saying to me, it came off awkward and uncomfortable to watch so I turned it off.
No worries. I don't take offense. Like I said, video interviews are certainly not my thing and I don't really do them anymore; I don't have the proper video equipment, etc. I'm more into the writing side of things for sure. And the hip-hop journalism is more of a "hobby" to me anyways or a side job; PR and label work is my career.

Thats cool man, congrats on all that

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »
^ Appreciated

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 08:37:38 PM »
there's a reason if he went back to jail, stop being a fucking groupie like lunatic.
and nobody cares when he's getting out.

Lol why is everyone on this forum so angry? Lmao @ calling me a groupie because I don't think someone who didn't commit a CRIME shouldn't be in jail?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Portugoal

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 09:31:48 PM »
there's a reason if he went back to jail, stop being a fucking groupie like lunatic.
and nobody cares when he's getting out.

Lol why is everyone on this forum so angry? Lmao @ calling me a groupie because I don't think someone who didn't commit a CRIME shouldn't be in jail?

he did commit a crime, that's why he went to jail in the first place. it's a very subjective article this news was posted in. do you really believe just because he jumped on a bus they sent him back to jail? no way... and even if it was the case, i'm sure ti signed some sort of document where he stated he woudln't do such and so.