Author Topic: G-Macc > Tyler The Creator  (Read 911 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: G-Macc > Tyler The Creator
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »
but who had actually heard of them niggaz though (other than MAYBE Esham in certain circles)?  Three 6 was selling out shows and getting banned from clubs in 92' and they were selling out tapes ALL ACROSS THE SOUTH way before "Mystic Stylez" had ever came out.  I know becuz my sister's ex from way back yonder who was from Alabama told me him and his boyz used to bump that shit when they were teenagers in high school (keep in mind this nigga graduated in 95 which is the year "Mystic Stylez" came out).  I also know becuz when i waz a youngin i did all of the studying i could on Three 6 Mafia.  

i see what you're saying but nobody heard of Brotha Lynch and them niggaz outside of Sacramento and MAYBE a few spots close to that in 86' my nigga.  XRaided's FIRST demo tape (i think all of it) from 1991 is on YouTube [but basically them niggaz were local just like Lil' Jay waz before he became Young Jeezy].  And i didnt even hear of Necro until like 2/3 years ago so if he had a hit or two u have to define hit becuz i ain't never heard that shit.  Tha only white rappers from back in tha day who had HITS were The Beastie Boys, Snow, House Of Pain, Mark Whalberg, and Vanilla Ice.  They came out all around the same time i'll admit that but Three 6 actually blew up and had their own sound doing it and the rest of em didn't.  

How many people before "Season Of Da Siccness" had actually heard of Brotha Lynch before that other than niggaz watching the news on that XRaided shit?  I think you're kinda getting local niggaz (at tha time) mixed up with Innovators and game changers.  I've read about where these niggaz got their influences from and it wasn't any of them niggaz from what i remember.  I grew up on that Siccmade shit so i feel u but i think Three 6 had tha ball first with that 1, their posse was like 60 deep back in tha day.  Between them and The Wu Tang u couldn't have had a bigger crew back in tha day (and all of them niggaz actually rapped and released albums too)

loox like this dumbass never herda 3rd Bass

wow 3rd Bass, another rap group overrated for political reasons by their black peers in tha game.  i give u that, i forgot ONE group but it still doesn't change tha fact that Necro was unheard of.  my case is made.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
Necro Biography

Necro was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in the Glenwood Housing Projects, where he lived for eight years from about 6 years old to age 14, when he moved to Canarsie. He is the son of two Israeli expatriates and of Israeli and Romanian ethnicity.[3] Necro's father was a Romanian born Israeli combat soldier and his mother an Orthodox baalat teshuva.[4]
He began his musical career at 11, playing guitar in a death/thrash metal band named Injustice. But in due time, he made a transition from metal to hip-hop.[4] In 1988, he started rapping after being influenced by his older brother, rapper Ill Bill. Necro derived his stage-name from the Slayer song "Necrophobic". Before that he called himself "Mad Mooney", which was a character from a Clive Barker book. He made his first demo in about 1990 and won a demo battle contest on the Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito show on WKCR 89.9FM.

exactly my point homie.  nobody even heard of this bama until like the mid/late 90's while Tha Prophet Posse was selling out shows all across Tennessee and selling out albums all across the south.  They had the swagger, the crew, the body of work, and pretty much the whole coast behind them before "Mystic Stylez" even came out in May of 95'.  

no disrespect but i think my man waz right when he said you're idolizing dude a little too hard lol.  "Mystic Stylez" went Gold before the year was over and they had already had beef with well known rappers at that time (Bone Thugs N Harmony) about who invented the style first and not at 1 point were niggaz mentioning Esham and Necro or even Lynch 4 that matter.  I remember putting people on who were my school peers and a couple older heads onto Lynch's music back in early 01'/02' and that was the 1st time they had heard some shit like that (some of em actually thought Lynch was biting off of Eminem).  I still remember niggaz geekin off of "Siccmade" in my classroom for the 1st time lol.  

like i said they all came out around the same time i'll give u that and honestly i think it was just coming outta tha cracks regardless but it was Three 6 who were tha 1's that practically birthed the style (and maybe Lynch too but tha nigga was still Cali based anyway even though i've someBODY tell me on this side that they brought "Season Of Da Siccness" tha day it came out but that waz 1 nigga tho everybody else waz still ripe and didn't even listen to that type of shit but they all knew who Three 6 were before "When Da Smoke Clears").  

i havent idolized one person in this thread yet, lol...but it is funny that u think three six birthed that style when esham already had horrorcore albums out before three six was even formed. really, i only spit the real, i aint like these other punks on here, so dont doubt what i say when i say it...u only heard of necro 2/3 years ago LOL. his height of popularity was '99/'00 when "I Need Drugs" came out...dude is an innovator of horrorcore, and there's no denyin it. of course, he's undergorund, and never reached the level of success three six has reached, but he is one of the innovators and is well respected as a horrorcore originator in the game. shit, necro is actually workin on a collaboration album with kool g rap, it don't get more hip-hop than that. at the end of the day, there was horrorcore rap before three six...they just were the first 2 take it 2 the next level, so the respect is there...but lynch n raided will always be my shit.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 10:28:42 PM »
oh, and shouts 2 Geto Boys who weren't straight horrorcore, but definitely had heavy elements of horrorcore within their music..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 10:31:21 PM »
LOL @ NIK thinking he's lyrical. & LMFAO @ NIK thinking he's better than Tyler, The Creator.

NIK, just because you rhyme "I get digits on my pivot & live it because I'm livid" doesn't make you lyrical. You just throw rhyming words together & lyrically you rap about murdering women via bush.

better lyrically, no doubt...as far as rhyme-structure and mechanics go, tyler is really whack. as far as on a multi-syllable tip, tyler is awful. almost anyone can flip syllables better than tyler. dude's simple, his rhyming mechanics and techniques aint impressive at all.

rhyming multi-syllable is only impressive if you say something that makes sense. Is that line cham posted really yours? Because its meaningless and an awful rhyme. Rapping something meaningful with single syllable rhymes >>>> saying gibberish by rhyming random words together.

It's not an exact line. But it might as well be. He posts the lyrics after he posts every song.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »
matter of fact tha only thing that seperates Eminew from Lynch is Em's humor and ''the eminem show'' and ''recovery'' albums and tha accent he had on ''relapse'' and those bisexual references on that album.  

u type like a fuckin methadon user

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »
like i said, three six was the first one to go really big wit it, but they definitely aint the first to come out on a horrorcore tip...esham put out a horrorcore album years before three six even formed as a groupe, ya feel me? so like i was sayin, there was horrorcore before three six, but three six was the first ones to go really big with it..

LIKE I SAID, tha nigga was local http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomin%27_Words_from_Hell and outside of his city (maybe even state) nobody had heard of this nigga.  U might as well credit my nigga Larry Davis for inventing "Gangsta Rap" if that's tha case.  I said maybe other than a few "circles" people had probably heard of dude, i remember reading about it a long time ago but you're not gonna tell me that with all of the rap music that's come out in tha past decade with the whole style and hooks and even today with tha more melodicly dark beats that Three 6 didn't grandfather tha whole genre of it.  

U said it yourself they blew it up, Esham didn't, Necro didn't, and SiccMade was probably the next in line.  Society has always followed and clung onto what waz popular and 1996 or whatever wasn't any different.  U had to SEARCH to hear that shit ur puttin out there, it's always been alot easier to find what DJ Paul and Juicy J were doing.  I mean it's not like we're talkin Peanut Butter with George Washington Carver, we're talking about trend setters and innovators not some niggaz putting out demos on a corner on a block that nobody ever went to except people who lived there.  

Maybe I'm wrong about it all but I've done a little too much reasearch and stanning on Three 6 to just be saying anything and if i'm wrong i'm wrong but i can't see some niggaz who were making moves like Master P swagger jacking and imitating some local ass nigga that nobody even heard of outside of his County, you're kinda reaching if u ask me.  U have to really understand how connected these niggaz were in Tennessee back in those days (as in the state and not just the County in Memphis).  U'd have a better chance at convincing me that they were biting off all of Brotha Lynch's shit than Esham and Necro and King Gordy and shit like that considering tha fact that the niggaz were so influenced by California and DJ Squeeky.  But Esham and Necro though, i'm not seein it.  Even XRaided was still pretty regional when all that shit went down.  I guess becuz u've been in Cali all of ur life u don't see it that way so i know where ur comin from.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »
matter of fact tha only thing that seperates Eminew from Lynch is Em's humor and ''the eminem show'' and ''recovery'' albums and tha accent he had on ''relapse'' and those bisexual references on that album.  

u type like a fuckin methadon user

methadone is bomb, it dont even fuck u up...it's what people take when they comin offa' drugs

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
how tha fuck was 3rd bass over rated?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090728060852AAe5mwt

3rdBass/MC Serch are just like Eminem... they were the white people's rappers (along with The Beastie Boys).  Nobody wants to come out and say that shit publicly becuz they'll probably lose fans and a little clout but Black folks (u know, the inventors of Hip Hop) aren't playing that shit nigga and stop actin like everybody was.  They were 1-hit wonders really and actin' like they were something more than that (and frankly any other white rappers besides The Beastie Boys up until Eminem were) is a lie.  You're getting sidetracked

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »
like i said, three six was the first one to go really big wit it, but they definitely aint the first to come out on a horrorcore tip...esham put out a horrorcore album years before three six even formed as a groupe, ya feel me? so like i was sayin, there was horrorcore before three six, but three six was the first ones to go really big with it..

LIKE I SAID, tha nigga was local http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomin%27_Words_from_Hell and outside of his city (maybe even state) nobody had heard of this nigga.  U might as well credit my nigga Larry Davis for inventing "Gangsta Rap" if that's tha case.  I said maybe other than a few "circles" people had probably heard of dude, i remember reading about it a long time ago but you're not gonna tell me that with all of the rap music that's come out in tha past decade with the whole style and hooks and even today with tha more melodicly dark beats that Three 6 didn't grandfather tha whole genre of it.  

U said it yourself they blew it up, Esham didn't, Necro didn't, and SiccMade was probably the next in line.  Society has always followed and clung onto what waz popular and 1996 or whatever wasn't any different.  U had to SEARCH to hear that shit ur puttin out there, it's always been alot easier to find what DJ Paul and Juicy J were doing.  I mean it's not like we're talkin Peanut Butter with George Washington Carver, we're talking about trend setters and innovators not some niggaz putting out demos on a corner on a block that nobody ever went to except people who lived there.  

Maybe I'm wrong about it all but I've done a little too much reasearch and stanning on Three 6 to just be saying anything and if i'm wrong i'm wrong but i can't see some niggaz who were making moves like Master P swagger jacking and imitating some local ass nigga that nobody even heard of outside of his County, you're kinda reaching if u ask me.  U have to really understand how connected these niggaz were in Tennessee back in those days (as in the state and not just the County in Memphis).  U'd have a better chance at convincing me that they were biting off all of Brotha Lynch's shit than Esham and Necro and King Gordy and shit like that considering tha fact that the niggaz were so influenced by California and DJ Squeeky.  But Esham and Necro though, i'm not seein it.  Even XRaided was still pretty regional when all that shit went down.  I guess becuz u've been in Cali all of ur life u don't see it that way so i know where ur comin from.

but how did they birth the style when peeps was doin it before them, ya feel me? like i keep sayin, maybe they were partly responsible for blowing it up, but they definitely didn't start it...in fact, kool keith claims to have invented horrorcore, and gangsta nip and geto boys were also doin horrorcore before three six. shouts to gravediggaz, as well, who also came out around the same time as three six. at the end of the day, three six are innovators, but they are not the originators...they helped bring it to the forefront, but peeps was doin it before they even formed as a group, and theres no way 2 dispute that, cuz its a fact brodie.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »
u a clownass nigga if u think MC Serch had no influence in the rap industry outside of 3rd base

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 10:58:04 PM »
i havent idolized one person in this thread yet, lol...but it is funny that u think three six birthed that style when esham already had horrorcore albums out before three six was even formed. really, i only spit the real, i aint like these other punks on here, so dont doubt what i say when i say it...u only heard of necro 2/3 years ago LOL. his height of popularity was '99/'00 when "I Need Drugs" came out...dude is an innovator of horrorcore, and there's no denyin it. of course, he's undergorund, and never reached the level of success three six has reached, but he is one of the innovators and is well respected as a horrorcore originator in the game. shit, necro is actually workin on a collaboration album with kool g rap, it don't get more hip-hop than that. at the end of the day, there was horrorcore rap before three six...they just were the first 2 take it 2 the next level, so the respect is there...but lynch n raided will always be my shit.

yeah u have been stannin' and my man NOBODY knew who tha fuck Necro was even if they had heard that record.  and u can miss me with all of that OG talk becuz i know what you're about lol smh.  By 99' Three 6 wasn't even really on that shit anymore (other than maybe Lord Infamous) so you're right those dudes probably did mold the style a little bit.  i think you're giving your heros a little more credit than they deserve.  

And before u say anything about me and Three 6 just know i didn't even really start to fuck with their music until "Da Unbreakables" came out, before that it was all about Tha Ruthless Family Tree and Brotha Lynch Hung and pretty much everybody else on The West Coast.  I had to hip myself to Three 6 Mafia/Prophet Entertainment just like u need 2 do.  Memphis (not just Three 6) is a mecca it's self but it never gets credit for being it.  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 11:14:42 PM »
You're vaguely right about Gangsta Nip doing his thing but the nigga was still local homie and as far as your "elements" argument is concerned u might as well say that Snoop Dogg was doin tha shit too becuz "Murda Was Tha Case" has that element to it.  Like i said, u don't really know what horrorcore is and u think everything that has a dark and violent vibe to it is horrorcore.  Horrorcore is all about worshipping the devil and chopping up people on every other song u make, not just about killing people over a dark melody it's a little more graphic and physcotic than that.  

U think becuz some 13 year old kid who made a tape and sold it to his school invented this game, as well as people who literally never made it outside of their neighborhood were the originators and think they planted the 1st seeds in tha ground and in a way there's an "element" of truth to that but everybody was saying wild shit back then, you have to dig deeper than a few bars and beats and sell records to your classmates to really be an originator (i doubt if ANY of them had even heard of each other's music in the 1st place which is a key element you're forgetting - Mobb Deep didn't even listen to "The Lost Boyz" shit until this year).  

I mean we're talking about niggaz who've been in tha game since EARLY 1991 (actually releasing tapes, not just doing talent shows in the school cafeteria or giving their homies on their block in a 5 block radius), i think u need to dip a little hard and then u'll know.  Nip sold 100K but i don't think he was really all that horrorcore, the nigga was just violent and graphic as fuck.

U STILL don't know how deep their entire crew was back in tha day and how far they had reach in Tennesse and tha South in general.  Just becuz Scarface had a bar about "bust you over the head with a muthafuckin bat and bust yo head to tha muthafuckin fat" doesn't mean these niggaz were on some Anti-Christ shit.  I gotta get a little more hip to Gangsta Nip and i can see Three 6 being influenced considering what coast they were on but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_Park_Psycho wasn't released until 92' so that kinda deads what you're saying.

Like i said u don't really know how deep them niggaz were back n tha day, u probably think they were only DJ Paul, Juicy J, Skinny Pimp, and Gangsta Blac when in reality them niggaz worked with EVERYBODY in Tennessee pretty much and were already doing shows thruout tha state by the end of 91'.  I know they started off competing in 1990 but by early 91' they were already formed and releasing music together.  U need to do some research on them before u throw them off and say they weren't originators.  Them niggaz were already selling 6figures by 93', everybody brought records back then.  Other than DJ Squeeky's camp and i think DJ Zirk's camp them niggaz almost literally worked with everybody in Tennessee producing for them and making music with them.  Your boy Esham was selling tapes at lunch and Necro was virtually unheard of.  

I honestly just think u don't wanna give it to em and just wanna argue with me all night.

- raider, fuck 3rd Bass... they didn't do shit but make white america feel more comfortable about Hip Hop, nobody took them dudes seriously outside of NY.  you're overrating them but your a fan i guess.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:25:48 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 11:34:16 PM »

yeah u have been stannin' and my man NOBODY knew who tha fuck Necro was even if they had heard that record.  and u can miss me with all of that OG talk becuz i know what you're about lol smh.  By 99' Three 6 wasn't even really on that shit anymore (other than maybe Lord Infamous) so you're right those dudes probably did mold the style a little bit.  i think you're giving your heros a little more credit than they deserve.  

And before u say anything about me and Three 6 just know i didn't even really start to fuck with their music until "Da Unbreakables" came out, before that it was all about Tha Ruthless Family Tree and Brotha Lynch Hung and pretty much everybody else on The West Coast.  I had to hip myself to Three 6 Mafia/Prophet Entertainment just like u need 2 do.  Memphis (not just Three 6) is a mecca it's self but it never gets credit for being it.  

OG talk? u know what i'm about? what are u even sayin...Necro has been huge in the east coast underground for some time n if u only heard about him 2-3 years ago, then i duno where the fuck u been. and by the way, i been bumpin three six for some time now, and been feelin their style since day 1. three six is one of my favorites from the south, and are legends in the game. u aint puttin me up on anythin homie. n i highly doubt u know what i'm about...only thing u know me by is what these dubcc groupies love 2 portray me as.....they do the same 2 u, so watch what u say.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »
You're vaguely right about Gangsta Nip doing his thing but the nigga was still local homie and as far as your "elements" argument is concerned u might as well say that Snoop Dogg was doin tha shit too becuz "Murda Was Tha Case" has that element to it.  Like i said, u don't really know what horrorcore is and u think everything that has a dark and violent vibe to it is horrorcore.  Horrorcore is all about worshipping the devil and chopping up people on every other song u make, not just about killing people over a dark melody it's a little more graphic and physcotic than that.  

U think becuz some 13 year old kid who made a tape and sold it to his school invented this game, as well as people who literally never made it outside of their neighborhood were the originators and think they planted the 1st seeds in tha ground and in a way there's an "element" of truth to that but everybody was saying wild shit back then, you have to dig deeper than a few bars and beats and sell records to your classmates to really be an originator (i doubt if ANY of them had even heard of each other's music in the 1st place which is a key element you're forgetting - Mobb Deep didn't even listen to "The Lost Boyz" shit until this year).  

I mean we're talking about niggaz who've been in tha game since EARLY 1991 (actually releasing tapes, not just doing talent shows in the school cafeteria or giving their homies on their block in a 5 block radius), i think u need to dip a little hard and then u'll know.  Nip sold 100K but i don't think he was really all that horrorcore, the nigga was just violent and graphic as fuck.

U STILL don't know how deep their entire crew was back in tha day and how far they had reach in Tennesse and tha South in general.  Just becuz Scarface had a bar about "bust you over the head with a muthafuckin bat and bust yo head to tha muthafuckin fat" doesn't mean these niggaz were on some Anti-Christ shit.  I gotta get a little more hip to Gangsta Nip and i can see Three 6 being influenced considering what coast they were on but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_Park_Psycho wasn't released until 92' so that kinda deads what you're saying.

Like i said u don't really know how deep them niggaz were back n tha day, u probably think they were only DJ Paul, Juicy J, Skinny Pimp, and Gangsta Blac when in reality them niggaz worked with EVERYBODY in Tennessee pretty much and were already doing shows thruout tha state by the end of 91'.  I know they started off competing in 1990 but by early 91' they were already formed and releasing music together.  U need to do some research on them before u throw them off and say they weren't originators.  Them niggaz were already selling 6figures by 93', everybody brought records back then.  Other than DJ Squeeky's camp and i think DJ Zirk's camp them niggaz almost literally worked with everybody in Tennessee producing for them and making music with them.  Your boy Esham was selling tapes at lunch and Necro was virtually unheard of.  

I honestly just think u don't wanna give it to em and just wanna argue with me all night.

- raider, fuck 3rd Bass... they didn't do shit but make white america feel more comfortable about Hip Hop, nobody took them dudes seriously outside of NY.  you're overrating them but your a fan i guess.

not really...i know all about 3 6 and how deep they go, like i said, trust me on this 1...i know their entire catalogue and have been down since i heard their shit. but like i said, people were doin horrorcore before 'em.in the end, they did not invent horrorcore rap, because there was horrorcore rap way before '91.. geto boys rappin lyrics bout gore, psychotic experiences, and necrophilia is pretty much categorized under horrorcore LOL...they might not be straight horrorcore, but they had heavy elements of it in their music, as well as other artists who were doin their thing in the 80's...i give three six all the credit in the world for bringin that style to the forefront, but for u 2 sit here and act like no one had did that shit before them when the facts are in front of ure eyes is pretty ridiculous, homie, n u gotta see where i'm comin from...u aint spice 2, so try findin a common ground on what i'm sayin. i'm agreein that three six are innovators...now it's ur turn 2 agree n admit there was peeps spittin horrocore before 'em...PeACe