Author Topic: what hood is lil wayne from?  (Read 862 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what hood is lil wayne from?
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:18:22 PM »
this topic ain't nothing major,but i would like to know if anybody know where he from? he scream blood but from where haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: what hood is lil wayne from?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »
Hollygrove, New Orleans, Louisiana.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:53 AM »
lol @ Box looking for a reason to hate on Weezy.  bandwagon ass lol jfwy but still tho, it's funny

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
what differents does it makes he still corny..did yall see this fruity ass nigga in them ho tights...i was trippen, cause my women got the same damn pants on..we both where like wow!  :o

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
He's never made it clear, but when asked about it, he said Black Wallstreet put his little brother on so he will always rep it. Makes no sense because Black Wallstreet is not a blood gang.

IMO, that's the one thing holding Wayne back is all the blood shit he throws on records. I think it's lame for Game to keep doing it too, but at least Game did it from the jump. Wayne had a blue rag on the cover of Block Is Hot, and at 26 or however old he was decides he wants to say "Blood" and "Soo Woo" on every song now. He needs to be checked.

h2k4

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
He's never made it clear, but when asked about it, he said Black Wallstreet put his little brother on so he will always rep it. Makes no sense because Black Wallstreet is not a blood gang.

IMO, that's the one thing holding Wayne back is all the blood shit he throws on records. I think it's lame for Game to keep doing it too, but at least Game did it from the jump. Wayne had a blue rag on the cover of Block Is Hot, and at 26 or however old he was decides he wants to say "Blood" and "Soo Woo" on every song now. He needs to be checked.

Holding him back from what? He's as popular as he's ever been. Never heard the BWS thing though. Always heard him and baby say uptown, and Eastside something.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
Wayne had a blue rag on the cover of Block Is Hot, and at 26 or however old he was decides he wants to say "Blood" and "Soo Woo" on every song now. He needs to be checked.

maybe Wayne got checked for wearing that blue rag, did u ever think about that?  Birdman wore a blue rag in that Big Tymer's video too but u don't see people callin' Bird a fake blood.  i think this is a case of people needing to mind their own business, i know everybody's interested in their favorite rapper but damn, give a nigga some space

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »
what differents does it makes he still corny..did yall see this fruity ass nigga in them ho tights...i was trippen, cause my women got the same damn pants on..we both where like wow!  :o

I just want to know what his hood think about the leggings lol, I got no probs with Wayne but damn that shit was funny, I was on some rock star shit back in the day but I ain't wear no leggings Lol. Yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 06:32:55 PM »
Hey he wore a blue rag, so did game lol,but when I think about it,shit just shows that anybody would ride with money.as my saying goes

"give a nigga a check and he'll lose his self respect" yell

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 07:02:48 PM »
i feel u.  and after them jeggies and re-watching that 106th n park clip again and that rap city clip i think itz official that tha homer iz Bisexual.  he doesnt even come out and atleast defend or explain chit and that 1 bar from that freestyle doesnt do shit 4 his cause either.  i think he's gona wait a little longer and then come outta tha closet becuz therez no way in hell that everybody's crazy and he's not.  Wayne is a good rapper but he's not 100% hetero.  theres just sum things u just dont do.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 07:15:13 PM »
people arent even bothering to point out his Pink and Yellow shoes he had on.  I guess tha pants were clue enuf.  Times have definitely changed but not in that way.  If youre gay nowadays u make it obvious, even if a dude is bi its pretty obvious.  I guess Wayne is being obvious lol.  I mean I know niggaz been off sum of that white boy chit 4 tha past year or two but still tho smh.  At tha end of tha day ur still not gona catch Dbo in skinny jeans and a mohawk, that ATeam movie wasnt a game changer.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
I think he's playing off hollyweird (movies)  to like them actors kissing in movies and all that shit. I mean he kissed birdman and sold a millie now he wears these leggings and he probably sell a millie again! And he claims blood without a set and has no enemies lol, I guess the jokes on us he claims and does things without commitment,and let us make our own opinions about em,which tho seemingly obvious still can't be really fact. Wayne wins again yell   

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 08:37:21 PM »
It's holding him back from really being a spokesman to this generation - as big as he is, he can do so much more with his fame then the stupid shit he does.

It's holding him back from possibly transcending hip hop and possibly gapping out for decades to come. If he continuously does this blood shit, how serious are people gonna keep taking him? It's all a big joke to me and quite disappointing for someone as talented as him to keep dumbing down to some street shit when his music is not even on that tip. He does it more than anyone, EVER, has done in the history of hip hop.

You say he's bigger than ever but who buys his albums? It's kids and girls. What kind of message is he sending them? I know many big hip hop fans who jumped off his bandwagon because of all the fake blood shit he portrays - and he does it 10x more than any other rapper ever has in history. It's fucking horrible and I'm quite sick of it to be honest.

As commercial he is, why does he feel the need to continuously flaunt that shit? It's no secret at this point what he "claims." Didn't anyone learn from 2Pac? Joining gangs at age 25 when already a millionaire does nothing, absolutely NOTHING for you.

Here's where Wayne claims his brother is affiliated with BWS -

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »
Wayne would be an idiot to speak on anything positive. Every time a rapper does that they suddenly fall off. Remember Nas after "I Can" or Luda after "Runaway Love"? Me neither lol.

That's weird he said his brother is with BWS, BWS isn't a gang, Cedar Block is. Who the fuck is his brother anyway?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »
Pac was always gang affiliated though, whether it was Crips or Bloods, the Black Panthers, or whoever the nigga was riding with at that time the nigga was always about that life and actin' like u waz right there by his side all of his life makes me just as sick as u r about Lil' Wayne.  

Fact of tha matter is is that common folk always wanna act like they know wats really good and they don't have a fuckin clue what's going on in real life.  I can't vouch for every nigga but at some point whether the nigga blows up or not he's gotta come back to his hood and face the people he grew up with [including hisself in the mirror everyday] and so far no1 has ever came out a shunned Weezy for his HollyGrove roots and probably never will.  Say what u want about his bisexual tendencies but tha nigga hasn't faked it a day in his life as far as i'm concerned.  Wayne catches hate becuz there's some people in tha bloggisphere that just can't accept a popular artist and they'll never get over that.  Wayne ain't the GOAT but he ain't a fluke either and the work he's put in over the past decade and a half is proof of that, word 2 Lil' Bow Wow...

I get it though, everybody hates the celebrity, whether they're a rapper or an actor or some other LeBron just wanting a change of scenery for the 1st time in his life but at some point somebody on your side of the fence is gonna have to draw that line in tha sand and be an adult and just see it for what he really is and seeing that fact that it's almost 2012 and u niggaz still have the shit going over ur head i doubt it'll be u.  i mean it's like u don't think there's gay and bisexual Gangbangers out here or something, they're human too homie... tha shit is just frowned upon of course and probably ALWAYS will be and no rapper or public spokesman is gonna change that (unless ur fuckin or gettin fucked in prison).

But u r right tho, if he just comes outta tha closet at tha right moment he could change tha game but for whom tho, the streets are always gonna be tha streets and Hip Hop is almost at a point where it's too big to fail and Lil' Wayne isn't the gate keeper for the culture no matter how dramatic bloggers try 2 put it.  Tha younginz aren't as fruity and soft and crazy diverse as the media is trying to put it (that shit is funny to me).  Just tha other day a few cities over somebody got set on fire and burned up in a stolen car, they've been doing that since they trapped Jesus in that cave my nigga.  Tha younginz just have a different swagger and look at life a little different but everybody still wants to fuck, get money, get high, party, and fuck shit up when they're young that's not gonna change becuz Wayne is rocking leotards and claiming a set that he's ALWAYS been claiming since a juvenile and rocked a blue rag on an album cover (sometimes people be lookin too much into shit and it's hilarious).  maybe the nigga was showing his hometown Crips love too (i hear it's pretty much always been violent as fuck in New Orleans, maybe them niggaz was tryna play peacemakers). 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:42:01 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »