Author Topic: Think you are the bomb politican? Create your own nation!  (Read 2846 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Think you are the bomb politican? Create your own nation!
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2003, 10:34:42 PM »
u know whats funny tho? how u asked HRH Charles for help against me in a war,....and he turned around and sent me a PM tellin me hes got my back

lmfao!!! you idiot quake, bring it on lol!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2003, 01:42:41 AM »
u know whats funny tho? how u asked HRH Charles for help against me in a war,....and he turned around and sent me a PM tellin me hes got my back

lmfao!!! you idiot quake, bring it on lol!!!

Kids. ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2003, 07:06:16 AM »
lmao... my countries gotta wait for a few more issues before its stable i think

corrupt my ass... these people just dont know whats good for them!

UN Category: Corrupt Dictatorship
Civil Rights: Below Average Economy: Fragile Political Freedoms: Outlawed

The Kingdom of Dubcc is a small, safe nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 16 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The enormous, corrupt government is mainly concerned with Education, although Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, a dictator has seized power and outlawed elections, all recreational drugs are legal, and married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine. Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dubcc's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dope beat.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2003, 11:07:53 AM »
HELL YEA,  I GOT THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE,  MY COUNTRY IS GANGSTA,  U KNO WHERE ALL THE RAPPERS R GOIN COME FROM ;D

Kaidy

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2003, 09:33:18 PM »
Locomoco - 2nd lowest crime rate in the region.
 ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2003, 02:47:14 AM »
Dubcc Decides:
Cows on the Dinner Table?

The Issue
In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Dubcc's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that cows could be added to the menu.

The Debate
"The fact is, the cow population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Jennifer Thiesen. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have cow kebabs, cow pies, cow-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."
[Accept]

"I agree that something needs to be done about cow over-population," says random passer-by Al Dodinas, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."
[Accept]

"I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Billy Hamilton. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The cows were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The cow is part of what makes Dubcc a great nation!"
[Accept]

hahahaha.. ok i voted to eat them
« Last Edit: January 26, 2003, 02:47:56 AM by Overseer »

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2003, 05:10:23 AM »

The Empire of Pplontherise
                         "One day we will rise"

UN Category: New York Times Democracy
Civil Rights: Excellent/Economy: Strong/Political Freedoms: Superb

The Empire of Pplontherise is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The large government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Law & Order and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 21%. A healthy private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Basket Weaving industries.

Crime is a problem. Pplontherise's national animal is the panther and its

currency:The riser.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2003, 05:04:45 PM »
lol seer....i accepted the proposal to eat Techs national animal, which happens to be the lion lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2003, 08:12:13 AM »
The Largest Retail Sector in The West Coast Connection...

who's number one... right here baby. My Empire is wrecking shop... ha ha ha

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2003, 11:35:08 AM »
my economy is horrible

*executes another political activist*

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2003, 04:16:12 PM »
My country's steadily been going down the toilet ever since I accidentally banned cars.  :-[

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2003, 05:00:03 PM »
Everytime I go to make a nation it says "Error" and shit...

I've made two, but can't log in cuz the maximum number of 2,000 users are logged in.

WTF?

Don Seer

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2003, 01:34:49 AM »
My country's steadily been going down the toilet ever since I accidentally banned cars.  :-[

ooops..

Dubcc Decides:
Appointment of Spiritual Advisor

The Issue
It's time for the government to hire a new religious advisor. Your people have narrowed down the candidates to:

The Debate
Catholic Archbishop George W. Winters: boasts an excellent track record, having rapidly increased church attendances in his constituencies through the "Reaching God Through Guilt" program. Seen as a solid choice.
[Accept]

New Age thinker Peggy Longfellow: a left-field candidate with some radical ideas. "For me, it's not about the name of your religion. It's about discovering your spirituality in whatever guise that takes. Some people call that a cult: I call it taking spirituality to the people."
[Accept]

Finally, there's Max O'Bannon. "If I am awarded the appointment, I will immediately resign," the ex-schoolteacher has declared. "Because, frankly, God is a big load of hokey. I'll be doing everyone a favor by just shutting up about it."
[Accept]

if you've been watching me in TOT closely u'll know i picked the middle option :)

Don Seer

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2003, 01:35:11 AM »
Everytime I go to make a nation it says "Error" and shit...

I've made two, but can't log in cuz the maximum number of 2,000 users are logged in.

WTF?

its like that sometimes.. just try later

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2003, 07:24:15 AM »
The Empire of Dayg0stylz

Motto: "G's up, Ho's down..."

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Civil Rights: Some
Economy: Good
Political Freedoms: Very Good

The Empire of Dayg0stylz is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The small government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 14%, but much higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Basket Weaving, and Soda Sales industries.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dayg0stylz's national animal is the dogg and its currency is the kill-a-mark.