Author Topic: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...  (Read 1109 times)

Sccit

Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »
http://bossip.com/451227/yeah-we-said-it-bossip-counts-down-the-10-worst-rappers-in-the-game-right-now39204/

10. Mack Maine - He’s the CEO of Young Money, so he’s busy handling business. But that doesn’t excuse the nonsense he tries to spit when he’s with Weezy. And that annoying “Mack Maiiiiinneeee” makes our ears bleed.

9. Tony Yayo - G-g-g-Unit! There’s a black sheep in every family. And the G-Unit family’s black a$$ sheep is Mr. Yayo and his horrible raps. He probably just got on for his ability to make 50 Cent sound dope by comparison. Not that it matters, but isn’t he like 53 years old or something, too?

8. Plies - Algernod has a book’s worth of sh*tty lyrics. First of all, he raps about calling a grown a$$ woman “wet-wet”. He sounds like he’s chewing on f*cking marbles when he talks. Good thing he’s sort of fallen off the map in the last couple of years.

7. Birdman - Quick…name the last dope Birdman line you remember being dope. Don’t worry, we’ll wait. How do people still ask him to be featured on their songs? We just don’t get it. If Lil Wayne writes his lyrics then how in the monkey f*ck do they turn out so insanely boring and terrible? Riddle us that.

6. Gucci Mane - Sigh. Yeah, Gucci can crank out hits, but his lyrics leave a little to be desired. He sounds like some drunk a$$ Sesame Street character. Oh what, that ice cream cone on your face was supposed to make us forget? Nope.

5. Soulja Boy - He’s still a kid, so we can excuse his elementary raps. But dude, “Pretty Boy Swag” isn’t exactly Nas or Jay-Z. This little fool can’t rap his way out of a paper bag with a hole in it. “Ayooooo” doesn’t count, either.

4. Lil B - Anyone with the lyrics “hoes on my d*ck cuz I look like Jesus” isn’t going to be considered a great lyricist by any stretch of the imagination. Dude just stands around and screams curse words about his d*ck. Booo that man!

3. OJ Da Juiceman - We’re not going to talk about how he looks like Gollem from Lord Of The Rings. That would be mean. But we will say he sounds like the most inbred rapper in the game. WTF is he ever talking about? Whipping up yola? Huh? #stopit5

2. Waka Flocka Flame - Waka Flocka Waka Waka Waka FLAAAAAAMEEEEE!!!!! Fozzy Wozzy just grunts and screams through every f*cking song. Listening to him will make you lose brain cells. It’s been a proven fact. Save yourselves!

1. Kreayshawn - You knew this was coming. Less than a year in the game and she’s already cemented herself as the worst “rapper” in the game. By far. Just go away already, pretty please. We asked nicely!

list is pretty on point..

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
Solid list of wackness.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:09 PM »
Damn.. I own albums from 9 & 8 lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:14 PM »
^^^that says a lot about you. just saying
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 11:24:37 PM »

for real?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »
1. Lil B
2. Shea Davis aka Punch (YouTube him if you don't know him from Smack DVD)
3. Soulja Boy
4. Shawty Lo
5. Kevin Federline
6. Silk The Shocker
7. Bow Wow
8. Birdman
9. OJ Da Juiceman
10. Waka Flocka Flame

I don't consider Kreashawn a rapper, not a fan of Mack Maine or Yayo but there are much worse out there, Plies and Gucci are obviously not lyrical rappers and they do rap about the same shit repetitively but both have plenty of songs I like... even 8,9,10 on my list have a select few songs I bump occasionally

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 11:38:09 PM »
Hater list an sorry ass attempt at humor. Plies calls grown women that and alot of them like it just focus on his wack rhymes but also give em props on 100years plus that equal donates money to people on locc. Bad rapper/fake thug but  good dude yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 12:30:34 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 01:00:42 AM »
Lunatic: you bought a Plies album? Lmao come on man
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Raphael

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 03:16:59 AM »
Kreayshawn would lyrically slaughter those other rappers on the list. She's obviously number one because she's white.

Game-Won

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 03:18:00 AM »
6+7+8 aint bad to me

Birdman was cool on What happend to that boy "Baby steppin on my line I'll show a little somethin' - They callin' you don't come out then the black crow will touch ya "

Plies - lyrics aint nas, but he is decent.. at start i was like what the fuck piles! what then looked again.

Gucci Mane - again he aint nas, but his voice and flow makes him above alotta other dudes out there,

I lack.: bow wow (older version) - Young Joc - Mike Jones - Wishbone  - Shaquille O'Neal - Bizzare - Benzino - lil flip - Nick Minaj - Hurricane Chris and the list can go on... and on and on....

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 03:25:56 AM »
Hater list an sorry ass attempt at humor. Plies calls grown women that and alot of them like it just focus on his wack rhymes but also give em props on 100years plus that equal donates money to people on locc. Bad rapper/fake thug but  good dude yell

Lol it's funny how you're doing the same thing you always accuse others of..

The list is about wack rappers not rappers who donate money or if the fans like the music they're doing. The bottom line is Plies has a wack delivery, no flow whatsoever he just talks over beats and def no lyrics and that makes him a wack rapper.

Elkoizm

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 03:56:13 AM »
Lil B is a genius.
Wonton soup.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 03:58:08 AM »

Yayos album is dope yo

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
Kreayshawn would lyrically slaughter those other rappers on the list. She's obviously number one because she's white.

lmao...have u even heard kreayshawn? that bitch is awful:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A</a>

smh@u putting the words Kreayshawn and lyrical in the same sentence.