Author Topic: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...  (Read 1111 times)

Sccit

Re: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 11:54:52 AM »
NIK, what proof do you have it's off the dome? Don't get too creative when you're writing it down because otherwise I'll know.

the proof i got was the peeps who were there with me when i recorded it, nutlickin child....really, tho, if ur too dumb to decipher the difference between a freestyle and a written, than step it up, kid. but, yea, at least wait til i post it up to start ur childish dickridin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 12:33:03 PM »
NIK, what proof do you have it's off the dome? Don't get too creative when you're writing it down because otherwise I'll know.

the proof i got was the peeps who were there with me when i recorded it, nutlickin child....really, tho, if ur too dumb to decipher the difference between a freestyle and a written, than step it up, kid. but, yea, at least wait til i post it up to start ur childish dickridin.

Childish dickriding? Clearly Kreayshawn went off the top & used that as your example as to why she rightfully deserved to be first.

You've reach new levels of being retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »

Childish dickriding? Clearly Kreayshawn went off the top & used that as your example as to why she rightfully deserved to be first.

You've reach new levels of being retarded.

son, freestylin is not hard for peeps who actually rap lol...the bitch has no sense of rhythm and cant flow worth a shit. if she's too slow to spit some simple ass shit off top, then yes, she's an awful rapper. every1 i know personally can flow better than that...she couldnt even think of any words, like wtf. rappin eli shits on that shit, son.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 02:28:29 PM »
^^^ shit is true, any rapper worth a grain of salt can at least bust a little something off the dome, it ain't that hard to be coherent

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 09:47:22 PM »
^^^ shit is true, any rapper worth a grain of salt can at least bust a little something off the dome, it ain't that hard to be coherent

False. I'd say over 98% of freestyles you hear are written or practiced numerous times.

I have a verse from a song I did that I memorized. Now if some random person said "spit some shit", I'd likely fall back on that. Probably would shock the guy, but I already knew the lines; so I wouldn't consider that a freestyle. It's pretty damn hard to set yourself up for a punchline five lines before you spit it on something you're making up on the spot.

Anyway, name me an off-the-dome freestyle you've recently heard. I honestly don't know the last one I heard.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-QPSkUiFxw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-QPSkUiFxw</a>

That's Eminem in his prime (one of the greatest rappers ever) going off the top. Not very impressive, but cool.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zL6wTfTc-uA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zL6wTfTc-uA</a>

This is also an Eminem "freestyle". But there is no way that's not pre-rehearsed or at least know going into it.

Game-Won

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 10:20:34 PM »
Cassidy goes hard from off his dome, Game is good, Immortal Teq comes correct aswell.

Worst off top i can remember - Camron, Bow wow, Snoop(Has some good, some REALLY bad, where he just spells his name 80 times), mystikal and Yungwun.

ALot of great rappers is bad freestylers, most just go autopilot like chamillitary says and goes to a song they been writting on lately - who wouldnt? It's easier and people at the audience will most likely think Hot damn that verse was tight as hell..

/Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 02:17:52 AM »
lol @ game freestylin, you a wild boy

blcxm

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 02:27:57 AM »
this is more of a best rapper in the game list to me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:54:26 AM by yishay »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »

Coming up with good lines continuously on the spot takes a whole different skill than concentrating and taking as long as you want to create lyrics. You can be good at one and suck at the other. An example would be Masta Ace's beef with Boogieman. Masta Ace destroyed him on "Acknowledge" and is obviously the better better rapper. But when he met up with him to battle at the Lyricist Lounge he got owned. He spit a few dope lines he made up on the way there and then just had nothing else to say.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
I dont think Flocka is that terrible.

He has some bangin songs.