Author Topic: Soopafly - Best Kept Secret Album review  (Read 1792 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Soopafly - Best Kept Secret Album review
« on: September 05, 2011, 10:10:53 PM »
01. Intro "Time Ta Get Bizzy"
Produced by Soopafly

A nice little futuristic intro to start the album off.  If you notice, most of the classic rap albums had cool intros.  It has the nice throwback line "that we always do about this time" that started off the legendary "Chronic" album, except i think this particular sample that The Man used came from Tha Dogg Pound's Dogg Food album, because at the very end of the sample, you hear the gun click noise, which was in the intro on Dogg Food.  No rating for an intro.

02. Ahead Of Ours (feat. Daz)
Produced by Daz & Soopafly

This song gets the album off to kind of a slow start.  It's more of a darker beat.  Soopafly goes hard on the beat, but he doesn't use his normal bitch checking flow and instead used the G-Funk martian alien voice echo in the background as he raps.  The Jamaican guy on here kind of sucks.  Prince Ital Joe would've been so much better on here, but of course, that isn't possible anymore.  Daz's chorus is actually pretty good on this, he raps with a lot of energy, which is good.  He's better that way; instead of his laid back high as hell voice which he uses a lot.  This first song on an album should get a person hyped up for the rest of the album in my opinion, and this song doesn't really do that for me.  Nothing memorable in the way of lyrics either.  Average song, 5/10.

03. Move Too Fast (feat. Daz & Kurupt)
Produced by Soopafly

Definitely a 2011 sounding song.  The chorus has autotune on it, which i normally don't care for, but the beat on this song really saves it.  This should've been the first song on the album.  Dogg Pound comes tight on their verses.  This song shows The Man's generosity as he allows Kurupt to spit on the last verse of this song, even though he really doesn't deserve to after what he said about Soopafly back when Kurupt left the pound.  Soopafly forgave him after Kurupt begged his forgiveness and Soopafly beat his ass, but Fly made sure Kurupt still knew who was boss here as he put him last on the song.  7/10.

04. Beast In The Jungle (feat. Mr Short Khop)
Produced by Soopafly

The beat on this song is strange.  It has animal noises in the background while Short Khop repeatedly says "beast in the jungle" for the chorus.  If they would've rapped like they were kings of the concrete jungle shooting any niggas that get in the way or beating down any hoes that try to leave their stables, then i could see how the theme of the song ties in with the album, but they don't do that.  Being a producer and all, every once in a while Soopafly will try to do some unique type beats and try something new, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  This time it does not work.  3/10

05. All This Game
Produced by Soopafly

The G-Funk martian introduces this song, and once the beat kicks in, it gets you hyped up.  He's basically saying he's going to teach all of us the game he's learned over the years and it's up to us, as the listener, what we want to do with this priceless information.  Some people will be too scared to soak up the game and will drop it or run away from it.  But the true Soopafly disciples, the ones that want to be just like him, will pick it up and stand up to it.  He borrows lyrics from George Clinton, the same ones Ice Cube used on the song "Bop Gun"; so you know it's funky.  Soopafly drops some great lyrics here, such as "Middle finger to the bitches, suck me or die trying", he's straight checking a hoe right there, flipping her off while she's giving him head.  No one else would have the guts to do something like that to a hoe except Soopafly.  Another great line is: "Throwin up Westcoast, part of life is bitches on my dick trying to swallow my children".  Pretty self explanatory right there, Fly gives it up for the Westcoast.  This is the first really great song on the album 9/10.

06. When I'm Smokin'
Produced by Tweaks Beats

The weed anthem of the album.  Giving it up for all the weed smokers.  A slower song to just kick back and enjoy.  When i listen to this song, i totally picture Nate Dogg on the chorus here, as the chorus almost sounds like his voice in a way.  I think it would have been so much better if he could have got him on this song, and i bet that's who Soopafly had in mind when he originally wrote this song.  Pretty generous of Soopafly to allow Tweaks Beats to get a song on his album.  I had never heard of this producer, and i guess Soopafly wanted to give this guy a chance to touch some greatness and get his name out there on a future multiplatinum album.  Unfortunately, Fly's generosity sort of backfired, as the beat is pretty generic and i think Fly could've done much better on the beat if he would have just taken it and did it himself.  6/10.

07. Sumthin' Better
Produced by Soopafly

For some reason, the way Soopafly raps and rides the beat reminds me of his song "Let Her Be" from the Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape.  He has a great line on here when he talks about a bitch sucking his dick and the she should 'treat it like summertime, jacket off".  That is a great play on words there and shows that Soopafly can still bring great raps when he wants to.  Another great line is he says "yeah i hear you talking bitch, but i'm lookin at your booty."  He's letting these women know that we don't really care what they have to say and most of the time we aren't even paying attention to them or anything and the only reason we even keep them around is to look at their bodies.  Everyone knows that's true, but most rappers these days are too afraid to say lines like that because then they'll lose their radio play, but The Man tells it like it is, which earns him great respect from everyone who listens to him.  I like how towards the end of the song the beat stops and you think the song is over, then it kicks back in again, that's a nice little touch.  Probably the 2nd best song on the album, it's got a great beat, plenty of bitch checking lyrics and Soopafly kills it.  9/10.  

08. Coundown To Cool (feat. J. Black)
Produced by Larrance Dopson & Christopher "Brody" Brown of 1500 Or Nuthin

When I first heard this song, the first thing i thought of was the song "Pimp On" by Twista off the album Kamakaze.  It's got the same bassline, but once the rest of the beat kicks in, the song takes on a life of its on.  This song is high energy from start to finish.  The chorus is amazing when the part that goes "I don't turn down nothing but my collar...."  J. Black hits it perfect.  The part where he goes "i'm the coolest", i can just picture driving down the street with the windows down with the warm summer air blowing through your hair.  This is the best song on the album.  Part of me thinks this could be a hit single if promoted right.  I think this would have been a better song to name the whole album.  It should've been called "Soopafly - Countdown To Cool".  It has a better ring to it in my opinion. I love how he never uses the word "girl" in the whole song, but calls them 'bitches' throughout the whole song. I think that's what missing in the rap game today.  He must've said the word 'bitch' 30 times in this song alone, and it's really refreshing to hear that in a rap song in this day and age.  He talks about kicking a square bitch out the house in the second verse, which put a smile on my face as put a mental picture in my head of Soopafly kicking a bitch in the ass with his house shoe on.  People waiting on Detox need to forget about that and listen to this song, because it's the best modern Westcoast rap song that we are going to hear these days.  Fly shows everyone how you can create a modern sound, yet still sound Westcoast.  10/10  

09. Heard Me Now
Produced by Soopafly

A futuristic woman introduces this song.  I think this might be one of the G-Funk martian's space hoes.  She says 'fuck a bitch' and it's nice to know that in the year 3011, Soopafly is still going to be treating these hoes like garbage.  This song is about a nigga who thinks he's got control of his hoe, when really he doesn't.  Soopafly observes this nigga attempting to cuss out his woman and then going on Twitter and talking bad about her.  Soopafly schools this fool and tells him he looks like an idiot doing that kind of stuff.  Soopafly wants this nigga and other niggas like him to "hear him now" as he explains how to properly handle a bitch.  The nigga loves his woman and Soopafly tells him to cut it out. He lets this guy know that talking to a playa doesn't make him a player and that he forgot the number rule of pimping which is "Get the pussy, take the purse".  Basically, even though the guy is spending money on the bitch, she just thinks he is her sugar daddy and Soopafly ends up stealing the bitch from him, even though he isn't even really trying.  He says he "doesn't have to go into pocket to make her pull titties out".  So he's hitting it for free, and then kicking her out when he's done with her while the other dude is spending all the money on her.  It's a life lesson at its finest.  At the end of the song, there's audio from some movie dropping straight pimp game.  I don't know where the sample is from, but he talks the real right here and everyone needs to pay attention to it. 9/10          

10. Wutchu Need
Produced by Jellyroll

There is a lot of bitch checking in this song.  Before i get into all of that, i want to talk about the beat for a minute.  It's a nice laid back beat, but the best part is the mooq whistle he's got going in it.  I wish more producers would use that in songs as it's a big staple of the westcoast sound and it sounds great.  Some of Soopafly's famous quotes in this song are: "Let a nigga's finger snap, better be some action" When Fly snaps his fingers, the bitch better do whatever he says immediately and if she doesn't, he explains to us all what he does to her with his next line: "Backhand discipline, supress your emotions, i can't make no money off a bitch who can't focus"  That is a great line right there.  Bitches these days get too distracted by facebook and cell phones and texting and stuff and Soopafly has to slap some sense into them and discipline them quite often and let them know that they need to be concentrating on what Soopafly tells them to do, which is being his hoes, and they can't focus on that, he's got no use for them.  Next, we follow Soopafly as he checks his traps and makes sure the hoes he's forced to work for him are doing the job well.  First he stops by and sees his latino ho.  Soopafly shows his intellegence by speaking spanish to her, i didn't know Soopafly knew a second language, so that only increased my respect for The Man's great intellegence. He says to her "Hey bitch, get to work, arriba!" He then returns to his house to check on his other 12 hoes he has.  Three of them are already out making money.  He tells the other nine to take their pants off and get their skirts on right now as he needs them to get out on the streets ASAP.  He lets us know each of their secret talents.  Four of them are head doctors and have their degrees in sucking dick.  3 of them are total freaks that will basically do whatever a nigga wants them to do for the right price.  As long as the money is given to Soopafly, and not to the hoe.  Then the remaining two that he has are squirters, which can be really neat to experience.  Those two cost extra though.  Fly says he's got niggas lining up at the door pointing and choosing which one they want and he's making all the dough, sort of like a ringmaster at a carnival.  That's a really good analogy of the situation he's got going on here.  I guess one of the bitches he kept for himself and put her on his honor roll.  A great line is used when he says "Soopa went hard on her, ate me like a cannibal, loved the way i treated her, like a dog...animal".  Bitches love to be treated like they are nothing. The chorus is basically an advertisment for his pimpin service.  He's letting everyone know he's got a bitch for everyone's different tastes, they come in all flavors, like Baskin Robbin's 31 flavors ice cream.  But Fly gets a little upset because some of his friends and aquaintances think he's going to let them fuck for free, but he says 'oh, no they ain't'. He starts off the second verse by letting all of us know that his pimping goes well beyond the limits of Earth's atmosphere, as he says he pimps hoes all the way to Venus.  He drives around and collects his money from all his hoes during this verse.  He then stumbles upon a nigga who thinks he's a pimp and he's trying to collect a few coins from his hoes and he's having no luck.  Soopafly was going to go off on him and tell him how much of a dumb nigga he is, but then he decides to just plead the fifth and let the nigga make his own mistakes as Soopafly doesn't feel like schooling this fool today.  There's silence for a few seconds as Soopafly pleads the fifth on this nigga, which is a really nice touch to the song. There's another audio sample at the end of the song featuring a dude yelling at a bitch.  It's a nice way to finish the song.  This would have been a great song to have Suga Free drop a verse on, as i think that would have made this song near perfect.  Soopafly goes the hardest on the hoes on this song. 8/10 (for the lyrics alone).      

11. When I Like It (feat. Pilot)
Produced by Soopafly

I'm sorry, this song sucks.  The beat is so terrible, sounds like something Lil Jon would do.  The chorus is autotune again and sounds like a poor attempt at some sort of radio club hit talking about getting his "end of the week on".  Pilot straight up sucks, so i guess this is a good song to put him on as i skip it all the time.  What does a 12 year old kid know about pimping? Give me a break.  Fly's verses are OK, he barely checks a bitch at all in this song, only saying if he tells a hoe he loves her, he's faking it. This song should not have been on the album at all.  1/10  

12. Fall In Luv
Produced by Soopafly

We get a little glimpse of Soopafly's past in this song.  Talking about how he had a couple of bitches who actually fell in love with him.  This song has a neat little piano riff in it, which is a nice touch.  He talks about some of his conquests.  Verse one talks about a bitch who used to not like Fly, but then saw how great he was, then ended up liking him and Fly scored with her easily.  She fell in love with him, so then he dumped her. The second verse is about a bitch who had a shitty attitude with Fly, but he ended up doing her anyway.  He talks about how he screwed her. He did her from behind and then she sucked him off. She wasn't a very good lay, as he fell asleep while she was sucking his cock.  You can hear him snoring in the background of the song, which is pretty funny and a neat little sound effect to make the listener feel like they were right there in the room with them experiencing the same thing.  This bitch fell in love with him too, but he got rid of her quick because she was terrible in bed, and if she can't please Soopafly, there's no way he's going to be able to make any money off of her. It's not a very catchy song to listen to, and it's more of a song to just listen to Fly's interesting stories, but not something i'd want to bump over and over again.  6/10

13. Best Kept Secret (feat. Goldie Loc, Maylay & Kokane)
Produced by TMG Entertainment

Dubcc dropped this song a few weeks before the album came out, and i was a little dissapointed in it at the time just because Soopafly only had one verse in it.  Once i gave the song more of a chance, i realized it's these other rappers who are giving Soopafly the ultimate respect and showing Fly their appreciation for him and how great he is.  Goldie Loc starts off and finishes his verse saying Fly is one of the Westcoast's best kept secrets because Fly hasn't got the respect he truly deserves as a great producer, but Goldie Loc recognizes it.  Kokane handles the chorus and also gives props to Fly.  Maylay takes the last verse and gives Fly major respect.  I love how he quotes Fly's chorus from his first major hit "I Don't Hang".  He even quotes the word "fag" in it, which the record company censored out in Fly's original chorus of the song, so you know that Maylay is a true Soopafly fan.  The song is OK, and as a lifelong Soopafly fan and supporter, it's great to hear other rappers appreciating him as well, but the song itself isn't that good, as Fly only has about half a verse on it and doesn't check any bitches. Goldie Loc drops heat as usual though, and kokane does his usual strange chorus.  5/10

14. Uz A Tricc! (feat. Deacon Of Tha Chuuch)
Produced by Soopafly

This song is going to be hard to rate, because it is old.  The first time i heard this was from Daz's advertisement for some album he was dropping.  It was a youtube video for Daz's 20th album that year he released, and at the end it played this song.  Then i finally got a hold of the original song on June 19th, 2009.  So this song is over two years old at least.  Originally, this was the title track to an EP he was going to release.  Well that never happened.  Then it was supposed to be on another digital EP release called "The One They Call Soopa".  That never happened either, so it finally ended up on this album.  I'm glad it did because it's a dope song, but after bumping it for two years straight, i'm tired of it, and i do skip it a lot when i listen to this album.  But i need to take it in the context as if it's a new song, and listen to it as if it was 2009 all over again.  The basis for this song is to let these niggas know that they are triccs too, not just hoes.  If you act like an idiot and let a hoe play you, then you are just as big of a tricc as they are.  It's got that jamaican guy on here again, which doesn't really add much to the song, but it's OK.  The most quotable line from the song is: "A bitch know my doe ain't no closer than a star in the sky".  The beat on this song is crazy and i love it how it switches up a bit at the beginning of the second verse, it almost sounds like it's going backwards for a little bit, it's cool.  It reminds me of the song "Freak, Freak" he did from "Dat Woopty Woop", where he switched up the beat towards the end and made it sound really cool.  9/10.

15. I Feel (feat. Mykestro & Damani)
Produced by Soopafly

The beat to this song reminds me a lot of the song "Like This" off Snoop's The Blue Carpet Treatment album.   Sounds like some 70's funk type beat.  I'm not sure what the point of this song is.  It almost sounds like they are talking good about a hoe and acting like the hoe in this song is the one for them and stuff.  Obviously Fly must just be saying that to get the bitch to do him; then he'll let his true feelings be known and tell her that she's nothing but a hoe and stuff.  But unless you've been following The Man's career for a long time, it is a little confusing as it almost sounds like he respects a hoe in this song.  It's nice to hear Damani on this song, as it's sort of like a Dubb Union reunion in a way.  Notice there is no Good Lucc to be found and Mykestro takes the verse instead.  That tells me right there what Soopafly really thinks of that fool.  Anyway, due to the slow beat and weak subject matter, the song isn't that great.  4/10.

16. Incredible (feat. Damani, Bad Lucc & Toke Tha Smoke)
Produced by Soopafly

This is a leftover from the Dubb Union album, as i had it a long time ago when Fly put it on his myspace.  I snagged it immediately and added it to the archives.  My records show i got it on July 29, 2008, so this is an old song for sure.  I'm not sure why Fly put it on here, other than just because he needed a filler.  I look at it like he just threw this on as a bonus song, as he could have just as easily left it off and had only 17 songs on the album, but he had room left on the CD, so he just figured 'why not'.  He starts off the song by quoting all the things that bitches have said to him over the years, like how he's great and he's the best they've ever had etc, etc.  Fly knows they are kissing his butt trying to steal his money and sees right through their sorry attempts at kissing up.  He proceeds to tell them that "fuck a bitch, suck a dick" is his anthem.  After he had sex with the bitch, he showed her where the bus stop was; which was a few blocks from his house.  Then after he took her outside, he showed her the street and gave her a little shove in the back with his house shoe and said get to steppin.  Damani drops an average verse on here.  Good Lucc drops an awful verse.  He tries to tell the listener how he gets bitches like Soopafly, but everyone knows his fat ass isn't getting with any women and his verse was just a lame attempt to try to be like his hero Soopafly.  It was really quite pathetic at the time and was my guess as to why Fly told them not to bother using it on the Dubb Union album because he didn't want to make Good Lucc look like a total fool.  Now that Fly isn't working with him anymore, he decided to throw this song on his album so everyone could see for themselves what a liar and a wannabe this guy was.  5/10.

17. Still The Two
Produced by Soopafly

Another slow song as the album comes to the end.  This song talks about how it can be hard sometimes to be a pimp.  He explains how sometimes he enjoys dating a hoe, but when she wants to fight with him all the time, it can be quite annoying for him, and it drives him to smoke, drink, and listen to his music loud.  This is a song that would be good to listen to on a cold October rainy day. A great quote from this song is: "They don't understand the palm of a playa hand, so i gotta break them in".  Basically it’s saying how hoes don't understand why Soopafly has to slap them a whole bunch when he first meets them.  This leads to them arguing and yelling at him a lot, but if only they understood that he has to do to let them know that he is the man in charge and it is necessary to train them like he's training a dog, then it would be ok and there would be no need to argue and fight.  Another line he uses is "Why you lookin so guilty, now your sense of touch is gone, so you can't feel me".  What that is saying is that he came home from work and he knew the hoe did something wrong, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was, and the hoe was not up front and forthcoming with the truth, so Fly had to slap her so much that she lost feeling in her left cheek.  It is a play on words as she 'didn't feel him' as she didn't understand why Fly had to treat her so bad, but also, she 'didn't feel him' because she lost all feeling in her face because of the multiple slappings Fly placed on her face.  So it's quite intelligent lyricism.  He also says "I keep my whip cracking, poppin like a soda; let me get my strut right, wait a minute, hold up!”.  Another great pimpin line right there.  7/10    

18. G-Funk Martian (feat. Dam Funk & Terrace Martin)
Produced by Dam Funk

The G-Funk martian makes his presence known on this song.  This song is straight funky right here!  Soopafly sounds great over G-Funk beats and i wish he'd make more of them and use them more on his albums.  My only gripe about this song is that he doesn't really rap very much over this awesome beat, which is a shame.  It's more of an instrumental track with the G-Funk martian talking over alot of it.  Fly does drop a few bars and stuff, and when he does, it sounds great.  It's just too far and in between unfortunately.  If he could've cut this song down to about 4 mins instead of 6+ mins and eliminated some of the G-Funk martian's talking, it would be a great song.  It's still a good song though, and i have got to give credit for the beat.  8/10.

Overall i'd say this is a great album for the modern Westcoast era.  This is definitely either the best or second best rap release this year (with the other being Book Of David by DJ Quik).  It's hard to compare this to his other 3 albums since times have changed.  I'd say it's better than Bangin Westcoast overall, although Bangin Westcoast had a few better songs overall, this album is much more consistent.  It's better than the Dubb Union album for sure.  I don't think it's as good as Dat Woopty Woop, but that's like Doggystyle or The Chronic, he'll probably never be able to make an album as good as that classic.  For starters, i'm not sure why Snoop or Latoiya Williams weren't on here; as Fly's been working with both of them a lot the last few years.  I wish he would've had someone a little better on some of the hooks, like Butch Cassidy, or Val Young, but i understand he's interested in putting new people up on the game, which is fine and is a nice thing to do, but it hurts the album a bit as they new people can't hold a candle to Fly and could ultimately end up damaging their career.  Take Good Lucc as a perfect example.  That dude was at the pinnacle of his career working with Soopafly.  As a new rapper, you have to think to yourself that if you've reached the top of your game, there's nowhere else to go but down.  If you aren't prepared to handle that fame, it can ruin your career like it did Good Lucc's.  It would be nice if he could've had a Nate Dogg hook on one of his songs, as i'm sure there are some hooks he had in the vault to use, but i figured it wouldn't happen.  I'd take out "Beast In the Jungle", "When I Like It" and "Incredible" and replace them with some of his more recent cuts that didn't make the album, like "Act Like Hoes", "Build U Up, Tear U Down", and the great Touch Funk song "Back At The Westcoast".  Still, it's light years better than anything that was released this year from anyone else except DJ Quik.  Word is Fly's working on Detox and is also already working on his next album.  This is really good news considering he was contemplating retirement a few years ago.  He might finally be starting to get the respect he deserves, even though he's perfectly happy with remaining in the background, kind of like the DOC.  It's funny how most of the people from tha dogg pound, like snoop, daz, and kurupt have fallen off the last few years, but have sort of had a resurgence this last year after getting beats from Soopafly.  100 Wayz was the best DPG album in years thanks to Soopafly handling much of the production.  And now Dr. Dre's after Fly to get some better production for Detox, so it truely seems like The Man is on his way up.  Overall rating for the album, i'd give it an 8/10.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:29:19 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Spoonie Luv

Re: Soopafly - Best Kept Secret Album review
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »
pretty good review! you weren't dick riding soopas nuts and saying this is the greatest shit to ever come out since doggystyle or anything like that. You gave a good and honest review about each track and always adding your humor into it. (A little strange at times) Overall I would agree with the album rating and give an 8/10.

- I got a side question for you, I was listening to Cheating ass lover off that 100 Wayz and it supposedly features Nate dogg on the hook but to me it sounds like soopafly and always has.
The way he pronounces "All my niggas know her, cheating ass  lover" sounds just like soopafly but with a very low vocals in the back round.
just wanted to know what were your thoughts on that. peace!
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:15:28 AM »
"Soopafly forgave him after Kurupt begged his forgiveness and Soopafly beat his ass, but Fly made sure Kurupt still knew who was boss here as he put him last on the song." ....i laughed so fucking hard at this part that i couldnt finish reading the review, damn dude thanks for the laugh i needed it! +1

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 11:50:12 AM »
 ;D Great review !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Funkstradamus

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »
I disagree with most of this...but then I really dont agree with complete and total dissection of albums...i base my reviews on replay value and bumpability (my own word!) I never expected Soopafly or any West Coast artist to have the deepest content or lytical flow...if I was looking for that I would listen to conscious rap..he did exactly what I expected...laced his underrated production with his unmatched laid back flow...imo best album of the year...High replay value like all his albums and except for maybe 2 tracks the whole thing bumps from start to finish...most cds these days have 2-3 good tracks...this cd has 15-16...more than DJ Quik or WC...all that said props homie for taking the time out to post your review...we all enjoy them...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
"soopa goes the hardest on the hoes" rotflmao... everytime u say some shit like that i'm rollin haha!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/fqC37gtTnIg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/fqC37gtTnIg</a>

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 02:21:30 PM »
"Soopafly forgave him after Kurupt begged his forgiveness and Soopafly beat his ass, but Fly made sure Kurupt still knew who was boss here as he put him last on the song." ....i laughed so fucking hard at this part that i couldnt finish reading the review, damn dude thanks for the laugh i needed it! +1

Few moments in the review that were lol-level hilarious.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »
I listened this weekend with my homie and we skipped through alot. We were listeing to it on his computer, I am going to give it a second try in my truck cuz I wasn't feeling it so far.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
Gotta say this is one funny ass review. Great album.

Can't believe you'd rate Best Kept Secretvso low. Best song on the album.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Quadruple OG

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »

W

If bitches were checked on the song, it'd probably be ranked higher.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
"When I'm Smokin" IS my shit!! this track is so goooood

8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
You gave this an 8 but your song ratings added up = 6.5

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 03:20:45 PM »

W

If bitches were checked on the song, it'd probably be ranked higher.

Haha
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 03:29:05 PM »

W

Soopafly's hardly on the song, that's why it got rated so low.  And, as the others have stated, he checked no bitches in the song at all.  If it were on a Goldie Loc album or something, maybe it'd be better, but on a Soopafly album, i want to hear songs that have mostly Soopafly in them.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »
You gave this an 8 but your song ratings added up = 6.5
lol