Author Topic: Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Music video (New!)  (Read 143 times)

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Music video (New!)
« on: September 01, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »
Silkk the Shocker returns wit his brand new video "Fast Livin". No Limit Forever Records 2011

On June 3, 2010, a video of Silkk freestyling over DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win" was posted to YouTube.[1] Silkk released his first mixtape called All I Do Is Win on August 21, 2010. This mixtape marks Silkk's return to hip-hop.[2] It was confirmed that Silkk signed with his nephew Romeo's new record label, No Limit Forever Records and will be working on his return album called "Unfinished Business". Some of the producers on this album is Manny Streetz, Marvz, Mike Bangum of Da Beat Kadetz and JoJo Ryder. It is also confirmed that Silkk the Shocker is going on a new tour with his brother P. Miller (Master P) & nephew Romeo Miller the tour is entitled ”No Limit Forever International".

Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Music Video
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:41:46 AM by K.Dub »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Musicvideo, NEW!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »
not too bad. hope hes stickin to the style from the "based on a true story" album

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Music video (New!)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
The new album wil be a mix of everything... some westcoast beats, wich i think fits his style very well, some Club bangers, That No Limit syle! Hood anthems...

I've heard some snippets from the album a year ago on his myspace...believe me this is one of his best efforts, no doubt. He has working on this
album for about 3 or 4 years now....should be a good comeback for him!

Game-Won

Re: Silkk the Shocker "Fast Livin" Music video (New!)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
lol i excepted alot worse =P

<- isnt bad either..

Could be he drops a good album - i still owe his first two albums..
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe