Author Topic: Exit - Sikotic™........Enter - O.G. Sikotic  (Read 1106 times)

Trip Dee

Re: Exit - Sikotic™........Enter - O.G. Sikotic
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 03:22:16 AM »
someone Will B mad at you for stealin his OG idea...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 05:22:40 AM »
lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »
someone Will B mad at you for stealin his OG idea...
Never heard of him

ONE!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 10:21:36 AM »
What it is, niggaz!!! I know I've been gone for a lil bit, but I'm back up in this muthafucka like a true G. Shout outs to all my homies who still hold it down:

Overseer
Doggystylin
Cremdelaclem
Trauma
Rud
Hambone
NIK
Roccy
Blade
M Dogg
All my Elite homies
Jake Doggy Dogg
Infinite
Rodzilla
Bez
Owen

It's great to be in a spot where we can all discuss shit like:
- How fresh and bangin' Chronic 2001 is
- How Streetz Iz A Mutha is gonna make Kurupt a huge star soon
- How dope Daz's R.A.W. album is
- How Snoop should get off No Limit and go to Aftermath with Dre

While I was gone, I heard Crooked I is gonna drop an album on Tha Row too., I heard it was called "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" or somethin'. So it looks like Tha Row is gonna be back on top, huh?

And on top of all that, while the West is about to change the game AGAIN, we got sections like Anything Goes and Train of Thought where I can tell all y'all about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!

Much love to all the G'z up in this bitch,

Peace!

hey homie.. I knew you'd come around!  I've been waiting for this day!   8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
^Of course you have. You're ass is stuck in the past on some Marty McFly shit. You claim you still live in the year 1996, you want posters from ten years ago to just come back & say hello to you. Shit, even your name is "Infinite - African West Coastin' 2010". You're lost...& retarded.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 12:03:21 PM »
^Of course you have. You're ass is stuck in the past on some Marty McFly shit. You claim you still live in the year 1996, you want posters from ten years ago to just come back & say hello to you. Shit, even your name is "Infinite - African West Coastin' 2010". You're lost...& retarded.

Sometimes it's best to be counter-culture.  I don't feel the need to follow each and every trend, or new thing that comes along; or even to fit in with people around me.   There are enough people and places out there who do appreciate me for what I am, so I don't need to change myself to follow some new trend.  Like the current rap music scene is trash.  And there were so many great albums that came out in the 80's and 90's that I still haven't gotten around to listening to.  Also, there is a lot of great Reggae music out there I haven't gotten around to, and I still haven't gotten through all of Phil Collins catalog.   So why would I force myself to listen to trash just to follow some gay trend?   Should I be Emo now to follow the trend?  Should I start biggin up Young Money just cause they are new and talking shit on Death Row?   Fuck... I grew up to that 90's Death Row shit, it's a part of who I am, I'm gonna stay true to myself and to my roots. 

...if your a seasonal tree with many branches but a weak root...  You will never be strong enough to weather the storms.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »
But you're never going to get around to those "great albums of the 80's & 90's" because you're close minded & have been listening to the same music for the last fifteen years. It has nothing to do with "following trends". You just can't handle growing up, so you fantasize yourself as a youth still. But in reality, you're just afraid of today & tomorrow.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »
But you're never going to get around to those "great albums of the 80's & 90's" because you're close minded & have been listening to the same music for the last fifteen years. It has nothing to do with "following trends". You just can't handle growing up, so you fantasize yourself as a youth still. But in reality, you're just afraid of today & tomorrow.

Just today I was listening to the Pharcyde and some Phil Collins material I'd never heard before.  There was so much dope music in the mid 90's and we didn't have digital downloading, so the Pharcyde is an example of a dope group that I slept on in those days.  And there are many examples.

...as for your theories about growing up.  There is no such thing as an objective standard we can apply to what it means to "grow up".  See, you being young, all you have is this imaginary idea you developed as a kid of what it means to grow up, and what you think your elders before you did right or did wrong.  But until you are actually in their position and dealing with their circumstances you never really realize why they have lived as they have lived.  So your theory of what it means to "grow up" is actually the fantasy.

What is reality is that there is no objective standard for what it means to be grown up.  Kids (like yourself, and myself when I was a kid) think that there is a day you are officially "grown up" and everything just clicks and is settled.   But there is no such thing.   Every man is a first in the world.  Every man can live whatever life he chooses according to his own circumstances. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 12:31:23 PM »
So basically you just said, "I still act like a fucking child & you can't make me act like a grown up because it's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to".

You never grew up with problems, I can tell. You have no reason to look up to Tupac as a father, Daz as an uncle, Snoop Dogg as a brother, Eminem as a mirror image of yourself & Nas as your holy savior. You just choose too because you're caught in trends from 1996 that people who were ten years older than you then were saying you were just part of a trend. You're delusional to the point you think "trends" were invented in like 2004 & anything prior to that was just how things were. There have been trends since the beginning of civilization. But nobody is telling you to follow them. You don't have to like any of them. But you can't physically live life for today or the future when all you want to do is act like you're ten years younger than you really are.

Playing the "you're a kid" card is foolish because the entire board, older & younger than you can see right through you. You just happen to respond to me because you think you can just belittle my argument with the age difference. But you know those fifty threads you've made in the past three months that you just intentionally dodge because you don't want to deal with reality? Just more examples of how you're a lost human being with no true purpose.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 12:52:30 PM »
So basically you just said, "I still act like a fucking child & you can't make me act like a grown up because it's my birthday & I'll cry if I want to".

You never grew up with problems, I can tell. You have no reason to look up to Tupac as a father, Daz as an uncle, Snoop Dogg as a brother, Eminem as a mirror image of yourself & Nas as your holy savior. You just choose too because you're caught in trends from 1996 that people who were ten years older than you then were saying you were just part of a trend. You're delusional to the point you think "trends" were invented in like 2004 & anything prior to that was just how things were. There have been trends since the beginning of civilization. But nobody is telling you to follow them. You don't have to like any of them. But you can't physically live life for today or the future when all you want to do is act like you're ten years younger than you really are.

Playing the "you're a kid" card is foolish because the entire board, older & younger than you can see right through you. You just happen to respond to me because you think you can just belittle my argument with the age difference. But you know those fifty threads you've made in the past three months that you just intentionally dodge because you don't want to deal with reality? Just more examples of how you're a lost human being with no true purpose.

See here's the different between you and I.  You are a piece of shit.  So there is no value in you remembering who you are, or staying true to yourself.  Because there is nothing there worth staying true to, and nothing worth remembering.

Myself on the other hand, I like to stay true to who I am.  And listening to cuts from back in the day helps me remember who I am in the face of faggots like yourself who put salt in the game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »
I'm a piece of shit, yet you're a known deadbeat father who completely dodges it everytime somebody mentions it. Yeah, alright. You clearly can't handle the real world.

But here is the real difference between you and I. I don't take this seriously. I don't spill my life stories & have mental breakdowns & philosophies on how I think the World is. I think the same can be said for 99% of this forum. You on the other hand (like NIK) have their lives on display here & you live life through here. We don't know the "real" 'insert any Dubcc member' because nobody exposes themselves daily. However, you let us know the real you because you're a lowlife.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 07:57:37 PM »
why no shout-out to Hip_Hop_Hoe? 8)
Cuz she never sent me any naked pics

u trippin? there were tons of topless HHH photos that leaked back in the day...real spit. i'm sure rud knows what i'm talkin about 8)

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 08:01:32 PM »

See here's the different between you and I.  You are a piece of shit.  So there is no value in you remembering who you are, or staying true to yourself.  Because there is nothing there worth staying true to, and nothing worth remembering.

Myself on the other hand, I like to stay true to who I am.  And listening to cuts from back in the day helps me remember who I am in the face of faggots like yourself who put salt in the game.

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 08:11:24 PM »

u trippin? there were tons of topless HHH photos that leaked back in the day...real spit. i'm sure rud knows what i'm talkin about 8)
Nah. Never saw a single one. I think a saw a couple pictures of that one butterface that looked like Predator. I can't remember her name though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »

Nah. Never saw a single one. I think a saw a couple pictures of that one butterface that looked like Predator. I can't remember her name though.

HHH's ass pic was on some1's avatar, son...u dont recall someone havin an avatar with HHH and it said WCC on her ass in a black marker or something? i think overseer had it in his sig....perhaps u havent reached the date those were posted yet. good luck.

oh yea...the predator was nadia...funny ass bitch