Author Topic: Exit - Sikotic™........Enter - O.G. Sikotic  (Read 1102 times)

Sccit

Re: Exit - Sikotic™........Enter - O.G. Sikotic
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 01:40:08 AM »
reminiscing over the bitches you nerds ran off the forum

if there was a meme-generator with your pic, that would be the perfect quote

Wouldn't match at all. I don't run bitches off forums and I'm a fairly good looking guy. Now a gangly Jewish poser in a Lakers jersey would fit perfectly.

come on, son...we've all seen ur pic. u look like a white steve urkel n u know it.

I still don't know where your possum-like face gets of judging men.

i still don't get why you call yourself a man.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »
^Says the 24 year old nigga who lives in mom's basement & makes raps with his mentally challenged friend.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 07:52:52 PM »
^Says the 24 year old nigga who lives in mom's basement & makes raps with his mentally challenged friend.

there are no basements on the west coast, idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »

Oh, nevermind then. You're clearly cool because you have your own room. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »

if i went by your definition of cool, i would have to suck dick to meet the criteria.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »

if i went by your definition of cool, i would have to suck dick to meet the criteria.

Honestly, you're partcially right. On my scale of "coolness", you're so low, sucking dick would only be an improvement for you.

I would understand financial struggles if you lived in poverty. But to have it all handed to you & by the age of twenty-four the only thing you've managed to accomplish is making horrorcore rap songs with your retarded friend & sucker him into paying for the financial end of it is probably worse than sucking dick.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 09:45:55 PM »

Honestly, you're partcially right. On my scale of "coolness", you're so low, sucking dick would only be an improvement for you.

I would understand financial struggles if you lived in poverty. But to have it all handed to you & by the age of twenty-four the only thing you've managed to accomplish is making horrorcore rap songs with your retarded friend & sucker him into paying for the financial end of it is probably worse than sucking dick.

see what i mean, only a faggot like u would consider "sucking dick" improving...thanks for the offer, but i'll pass.