Author Topic: Does God really answer prayer?  (Read 2099 times)

Sikotic™

Does God really answer prayer?
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:45 PM »
So I've been reading the Bible and praying like a muthafucka, yall! How come God ain't hearin me? Am I being impatient?

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

Any of y'all had your prayers answred before?

PEACE!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Does God really answer prayer?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:03:19 PM »
I prayed you would morph back into the O.G. Sikotic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
ive had a few prayers answered but its hard to say if it was just the luck of the draw or divine intervention...a few times i got the opposite of what i prayed for and it turned out for the best...

Jay Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
Yes, but only to rappers, athletes and other ignorant people in the first world.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:54 PM »
perhaps u dont get the concept...step it up.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 03:54:23 AM »
If you believe god has a divine plan for each and every one of us, how can you at the same time believe that you can cuange his plan through prayer? Kinda defeats the fuckin purpose of the plan doesn't it? Now if the plan can't be changed, it kinda defeats the fuckin purpose of prayer doesn't it? Either way one or both of the plan/prayers are fucking stupid and pointless. Smh @ people who believe this nonsense

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 07:54:49 AM »
Yeah, Allah will answer the prayers.  You just have to do it the right way...

-  First you have to make wudu (ablution) properly, washing with water your face, wrists, head, arms, ankles...   

-Then when you go to pray you first make clear to Allah that you intention is to pray for such and such thing.

-Then as you are praying, when you are in the bowing position of the prayer, and especially in the prostration position of the prayer (because the prostration position of an Islamic prayer is when you are said to be closest to Allah) you ask Allah for what you want.

-Then after completing the prayer you have to glorify Allah and mention his attributes, for example you say, "Ohhh Allah, you make the conditions for getting such and such, so please make it's attainment easy for me, you are the giver and there is nothing you are not capable of, you simply say "Be and it Is".

-Then you mention some of your good deeds to Allah, and ask for the thing on a account of your good deeds.  "Like Ohh Allah, On account of my deed of giving such and such for such person or doing such and such, please reward me with such and such thing."

-Then after finishing, open up your wallet and whatever cash you have in there, whether it's 1 dollar or 60 dollars (I only take 60 out of the ATM when I go to the ATM so I rarely have more than that in cash with me) you take whatever cash is in your wallet and drop it in the charity box of the masjid as you leave to purify your prayer.

Works for me!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 09:51:40 AM »
God helps those who help themselves. Work hard and accomplish your goals on your own. And then give God all the credit for your success.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 10:04:20 AM »
LOL, Brian you're an idiot. What has your boy ever done for you? You're mentally retarded.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 07:43:39 PM »
So I've been reading the Bible and praying like a muthafucka, yall! How come God ain't hearin me? Am I being impatient?

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

PEACE!
God answered to me..not all the time...but when I really need it.
It seems God will answer in time...if you truly believe in God, you will have faith.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »

PEACE!
It seems God will answer in time...if you truly believe in God, you will have faith.
Well I need this Razor scooter now, nigga. I ain't got all day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2euce 7even

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 04:58:52 AM »

lol. that ish is more serious than that.. u cant ask god for such things... ask god 4 wealth and happiness for you and your loved ones.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »
so lemme get this straight...sikotic, u dont believe in God?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

PEACE!

Yeah, if you pray and ask Allah in sincerity and certainty of faith then likewise Allah is sure to answer your prayer and give you what is asked.  But if there are doubts in your asking of Allah then it is doubtful that you will recieve what you asked for.

Often Allah may give and give and give a person yet that person may still complain, and when Allah removes the blessing again more complaining.  But the one who trusts in Allah, and for the one whom Allah alone is sufficient, he is satisfied in what Allah has given him.

And in your sorrow for what you have not been given you will find underneathe it there is a joy for what Allah has given before.

The fear of need, is a thirst that can never be quenched.

So pray and ask unto Allah and trust in Allah when you are in need.  Make yourself low and the waves of Allahs mercy will flow unto thee.

Allah is most abundant, and never say that Allah is in your heart, but rather that you are in the heart of Allah.  Dont ask to Allah to place something in your path, but rather walk in the path of Allah and find abundance in each and every step.

The focus is always upon Allah and not upon the thing that is being asked for.  For Allah is sufficient enough in Himself, and no additional need or want can be desired when ones eyes are fixed on Allah and only the attainment of Allahs pleasure becomes our need.  That is a need that Allah is happy to fullfill. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
He answers exactly as often as Batman, the Easter Bunny or King Kong answer your prayers.

The way to get what you want is to use your brains and hands and work for it, not to get on your knees and mumble to your imaginary friend.   
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..