Author Topic: Does God really answer prayer?  (Read 2105 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Does God really answer prayer?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »
so lemme get this straight...sikotic, u dont believe in God?
Everybody jumps to that conclusion, but I do believe in a higher power. I don't believe anyone has a clue as to who or what it is though. Especially not some ancient civilizations with their old books.

I still didn't get my GameCube though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 12:56:28 PM »
Inventing a religion is like starting a bank. Limitless wealth. Hubbard knew the truth. Scientology>>>>>>>Muslims. Xenu would skull fuck that Faggot Allah

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »
Two times when I was a kid I didn't have my assignment finished the day before it was due and I prayed for a snowstorm to close down the school and both times it happened.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 04:05:14 PM »
this thread is a great example is why all the other countries in the developed countries in the western laugh at the USA

do dragons exists?

where can u find goblins ?

are they're tooth fairies ?

is having imaginery friends sane ?

is elvis alive ?

is bigfoot real ?

^^ we consider people publicly asking questions about a invisible impalpable metaphysical david blaine hiding in the sky that u americans call 'god' to be as preposterous and as self embarrassing as somebody who would ask the questions i listed.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 06:23:16 PM »
Two times when I was a kid I didn't have my assignment finished the day before it was due and I prayed for a snowstorm to close down the school and both times it happened.

you also prayed for a big dick, alas it was not to be

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 11:37:39 AM »
I usually make a point to be thankful for the good things I do already have, even something as trivial as my bed an apartment...millions and millions of people don't even have that. I usually just pray for strength and happiness, an to help to be a positive person. I don't usually pray for tangible items. And I feel like those prayers do get answered, just not on an obvious way. And sometimes they don't, but I think they don't because we often have lessons to learn, and that's why they aren't met sometimes.

And I def agree that "God" or whatever u wanna call it is not going to just give u things to make your life gravy, that's not the point of us being here in this incarnation at this time and place. Earth is a very difficult place, and the true test is how we as individuals handle the negativity that comes along with living in this prison planet. If u can live without envy, hate, or greed then I think that is the ultimate goal that needs to be met in this existence before we can move on to more utopian place and hang out with the grown ups.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »
^how do you explain incarnation when right now there are more people on earth than ever died before 1910? serious question, no diss.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
^how do you explain incarnation when right now there are more people on earth than ever died before 1910? serious question, no diss.

New souls are created all the time. Billions of them all thru the universe, not just earth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »
I like how most people get this thread, but some people just don't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 02:54:02 PM »
yes he does answer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »
So I've been reading the Bible and praying like a muthafucka, yall! How come God ain't hearin me? Am I being impatient?

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

Any of y'all had your prayers answred before?

PEACE!
God answered to me..not all the time...but when I really need it.
It seems God will answer in time...if you truly believe in God, you will have faith.
Well I need this Razor scooter now, nigga. I ain't got all day.

LOL

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

u cant ask god for such things... ask god 4 wealth

LOLOLOL
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
seriously u americans are as dumbs as middle easterns when its comes to belief in a imaginery semetic deity

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 10:47:44 AM »
I like how most people get this thread, but some people just don't.

;D

lol @ Gamecube. Obviously still not obvious enough for some people.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »
seriously u americans are as dumbs as middle easterns when its comes to belief in a imaginery semetic deity

Simple logic would prove that we are here so therefore something must have created us as a people, or us as a world, or us as a Universe.  Therefore, Islam in essence is the worship of that Creator.  Whatever the highest Power is that's what a Muslim submits himself to in prayer.  And in that prayer the Muslim draws inspiration from his Creator to grow into God-consciousness. 

The Prophet Muhammad, pbuh, meditated in the cave of Hera and received inspiration from Allah through his meditations.   At the time of the Prophet Muhammad the poets were very powerful in Arab society.  So Allah blessed Muhammad with the Qu'ran, and the Qu'ran was a book of rhythm, rhyme, and great poetry for Muslims to meditate to and elevate themselves in knowledge and discipline.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »
^^

oh yes, the marvellous sophistry of the god of the gaps  ::)

it it clearly irrational, not logical to think that a transparent intangible object with wings spoke to a 7th century capitalist merchant in a cave to spread the message...........there no way that can be incorrect RITE ? lol

go learn about quantam fluctuation